Constitutional Emergency

COL Riley Statement RE: Bergdahl/Taliban Prisoner Release

On 6/5/2014 9:38 PM, hmriley@reagan.com wrote:
> COL Riley Statement RE:  Bergdahl/Taliban Prisoner Release
>
> Barack Obama's action to gain SGT Bowe Bergdahl's release, a deserter, by releasing five of the most barbaric, heinous, Islamic killers in the world from Gitmo prison, signals a politician out of control, and Obama's allegiance to terrorists rather than to the United States of America.
>
> Barack Obama has crossed a red line in siding with the enemy that labels him a domestic enemy of the United States.
>
> The United States Congress must immediately declare Barack Obama unfit to govern, declare him no longer legally fit to serve in the position of President, Commander In Chief, or any other position in U.S. government.
>
> Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret
> Operation American Spring Founder

Views: 5090

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Obama belongs in Chains!!!

No chains, a rope around his neck would be better

His crimes have warranted the penalty.  TREASON is punishable by death, either by HANGING or by military FIRING SQUAD.

I'll volunteer to participate in pulling the rope or the trigger if his arrest and conviction comes about.

Unfortunately, I believe the honest truth is that the majority of the AMERICAN citizens haven't the courage to carry out the task of arresting the bastard.  They are AFRAID and cowardly.  That is why LESS THAN 1% of our brave young men enlist in the military.

200 pounds of chains and put him in the same water as Osama Bin Laden.

I agree, Obama is unfit to govern.

He has empowered the Taliban and limits our Soldiers ability to fight with his rules of engagement. And, plans to draw down their numbers, leaving who?? Our Best. It looks to me like what Hitler did with the Brown Coats. He is setting it up to have our best Soldiers killed by the Taliban he is empowering. All of our Soldiers should be brought home from Afghanistan immediately. Their lives are being intentionally being put in harms way by this administration!

FYI, Hitlers minions were Brown Shirts.

Brown Shirts, Check.

I called the White House and told them it looked like a setup of our military with intention to do them harm but didn't mention the those guys, fortunately, since I had the name wrong!

I believe that it is time for the Military to step up to the plate and band together and not let the Pres. do all these illegal things.  The Military belongs to the Patriots in this country.  We need them to come to our distress.

Now, to the Military I say THANK YOU,  EACH AND EVERYONE THAT IS FIGHTING FOR OUR FREEDOM AND ALL THE ONES WHO CAME BEFORE THE CURRENT MILITARY!!!!  WE CAN NEVER THANK YOU ENOUGH 

GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU AND TO YOUR FAMILY.  SOME TIMES WE HAVE TO BREAK OUR OATHS WHEN A GOV. GETS TO BE SO DISHONEST.   

Myself, a 20 yr. Vet, remember the day I took the oath to "protect and defend the US Constitution against all enemies both foreign and domestic".  We have a domestic enemy sitting in the White House!

Yes, this man is showing his true colors...THEY'RE NOT THE RED WHITE AND BLUE FOR AMERICA...THEY ARE MUSLIM COLORS OF JIHAD AND HIS INTENT IS CLEAR...WE ARE TO BE ELIMINATED SO ISLAM RULES THE WORLD!!!! LET'S GET SMART AND STOP THIS S.O.B. FROM DOING MORE HARM TO AMERICAN'S!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service