8142499682?profile=original

"You don't believe they're here? Look who was just found at Jason's Deli in at West 34th and 290 in Houston. That's the black standard ISIS emblem on his shoulder. Share the hell outta this." -Mike Kasper

BE AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS AT ALL TIMES

An alert American in the Houston area snapped these photos at Jason's Deli yesterday at 11:30 AM (9-3-2014). The deli is located in the Spring Branch area.

Mike Kasper sent us these photos and wants you to know you can mitigate possible damages if you report things like this and intervene when necessary.

Mr. Kasper was standing in line to grab lunch and noticed a black-robed Jihadist with the ISIS symbol on his shoulder. He got out his phone and snapped as many photos as he could. Others in line were watching but weren't doing the same; but he heard chatter when he got to his table.

Mike reports:
There are at least 10 mosques or Islamic centers within a 15 mile radius. This is a very populated area of northwest Houston but it is predominantly Hispanic. The majority of the Muslim population is concentrated in the southwest part of town.

We thank Mike for his work and for sharing what he has seen with us so we can be aware. Please pass it along. We have put a large photo of this symbol with Mike's photo collage so you will know it when you see it.

THANK YOU MIKE FOR BEING AWARE AND ALERT AND SHARING WHAT YOU HAVE FOUND.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• MAKES U SHIVER THAT OUR PRES OPENS OUR BORDER WHICH IS A WAR ZONE WE NEED ART IV SECT 4 ENFORCED AND IT SLAMMED SHUT W/THE ARMY DOWN THERE NOT 50 MI FROM IT BUT RIGHT THERE

OUR MARINE MUST COME HOME

THE TIME IS NOW FOLKS WAKE THE HELL UP OUR GOVT IS NO LONGER FOR US TIME WE DO WHAT WE MUST TO DEFEND THE HOMELAND

LOCK AND LOAD AND GOD BLESS U 

• Yes...our border control agents were ordered to stay 45 miles from the border!!!  How in the heck are they going to prevent anyone from coming through way back there????  I am so angry because people talk and talk about this, but NOTHING IS BEING DONE!!  We the People have been sold down the toilet and Obama just continues to flush!!

• Debra:  It's actually worse than that.  Obama has ordered Border Patrol Officers to be reassigned to interior states for Public Relations purposes.  They have also been ordered to do and say nothing about potential terrorists coming into the US from Mexico ( At the time of this comment I've only seen this in one article ).  In another article the author claimed that ISIS terrorists and the Mexican Drug Cartels have joined forces and are forcing American ranchers off their land all along the Mexican Border.  There have also been incidents where Border Patrol Officers have been fired upon by the Mexican Military that crossed our border.

Obama has planned and orchestrated the "quiet" invasion of the US!  Most recently, ISIS terrorists have gotten into El Paso, Texas and threatening an attack on Fort Bliss.  There are also reports of ISIS arrogantly showing their colors in Houston, Texas and as far away as New York.  Why isn't our government doing anything about these invaders? They should be shot on sight!  Obama states that he is going to take a firm stand against ISIS in Iraq and Syria but, he is ignoring the fact that these terrorists are flooding the US coming across the Mexican Border.  There is also the matter of thousands of "illegals" that Obama is inviting into the US.  Among them are militant gang members that are recruiting young Hispanics all over the country.  You can imagine the implications if these gangs, the Mexican Drug Cartels and ISIS all join together to take control of the US.......Be Well.

• To top it off.....what about the 11 "commercial" planes that are missing from Pakky Stan that only our tear-or-st expert, Erick Stackelbeck, and CBN has reported. NO WHERE ELSE HAS THIS BEEN REPORTED!   Wonder where they may land???? hhhmmmm

• This is scarey.

• It might be a good idea for everyone to call in sick tomorrow as there is more than one article that suggests that there may be an EMP attack.  It would ruin you car in one second and the last thing you want to be is stranded 20 miles from home.  You wont be able to hitch as every other car is the same. Read up on faraday cages, buy boxes and several rolls of aluminum foil and get busy.

• BINGO.  I hear you can also attach your negative battery terminal to your ground stake... I don't know if this has to be copper or not, but mine is.  You can also use your microwave as a faraday cage.  If you put your cell phone in a coffee bag--those with foil inside, it'll block the signal.... I would think this functions the same as wrapping in foil, only a perfect size, complete with fold-down clips.  Mylar bags also work.

Bozo released al-Bagdadi in '09 and now those five of the worst from Gitmo... would say he has his "dream team"...... he also cancelled the program which tracks those here on student visas--58,000 of them---6000 of those are hardened criminals...... this doesn't count all those he released from prisons.  You can bet he's kept the southern border open for a reason--and not just Dem voters.

PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR SURROUNDINGS!

• I missed something. Tish what are you using this for.?

• Copper is ideal. It should be about 6 feet long as this is what the phone & power companies suggest. Personally, I'm not TOO concerned about an EMP at this point, but I don't rule it out. I'm more of the opinion that ISIS sleeper cells are going to awake and strike at ALL KINDS OF TARGETS at the same time throughout the country. Creating a general atmosphere of chaos and confusion on a large scale can just as effectively shut down the country as an EMP, though maybe for not as long.

I will say this-if those ISIS nutballs want to go to their paradise, I'll be happy to arrange the meeting! Hey, ISIS! Let me know, and I'll dial 2-2-3!

• All they have to do is hit any one of the 3 parts of our grid. Hitting one part would knock out 1/3 of the US. etc.

This reply was deleted.