Is he going to start serving female mutilated genital pieces of flesh at his restaurant........I really do not recognize our country anymore! Either we kick these demon possessed people out of our country or we lose! There is no line anymore!

Twana

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/04/29/coming-soon-to-chicago-islamic-female-genital-mutilation/

news1826A Chicago Muslim doctor, who has spent more time running his restaurant than practicing medicine plans to open the first outpatient surgery center in Illinois that will follow Islamic law.

Chicago Business  Dr. Naser Rustom, who opened the Middle Eastern eatery, Alhambra Palace in 2007, has in mind a venture with a much more religious flavor. He proposes to establish a $5.5 million medical facility in southwest suburban Orland Park that would cater to Muslims, including space for prayer and ritual washing and partitions for enhanced patient privacy.

AR-304279977.jpg&maxw=368&q=100&cb=20130428000318

The proposal reflects how more businesses are looking to tap into the growing population of Arab-Americans and Muslims, offering products ranging from home mortgages to meat that satisfy religious standards. 

Some interpretations of Shariah, or Islamic law, require strict segregation of the sexes, a practice that Dr. Rustom doesn’t intend to follow because, in his view, it likely would violate federal and state laws. While his plan is aimed at conservative Muslims, his pitch may be driven more by marketing than dogma.

FGMGlazov

“It’s not as if we can open up the books of Islamic law and find a chapter on what makes a Shariah-compliant health care facility,” says Kristen Stilt, a professor at Northwestern University Law School who has studied the development of Islamic law. An internist, Dr. Rustom is a 1984 graduate of the University of Damascus in Syria who completed his residency at Cook County Hospital eight years later.

Female-genital-mutilation

His medical career has been low-key compared to Alhambra, a cavernous, 24,000-square-foot restaurant that looks like a Disney version of a Moorish castle. Located along Randolph Street’s restaurant row, the venture offers Middle Eastern cuisine and entertainment, including belly dancing and live music.

His plan for the Orland Park surgical center is a sign of how the Chicago area’s Muslim population is booming. Fueled in part by Obama-supported mass immigration from the Middle East and South Asia, the number of local adherents to Islam more than doubled, topping 300,000, between 2000 and 2010, and is expected to continue to climb.

Patients of all religious and cultural backgrounds will be treated at the center, which will not be different from other surgery centers except “to the trained eye,” the application says.

RELATED STORIES/VIDEOS:

complete-guide-to-female-genital-mutilation-yes-its-a-muslim-thing

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wow, i just got light headed reading this! All i can say right now is wake up america! We need to get in high gear and act now!!!!!!.....
  • HEY OPRAH!!!! YOU CONDEMNED THIS PRACTICE A FEW YEARS AGO. But now that your honey Bar-jackass is okay with it, you are too I suppose. In your hometown too. These people have to go - CHICAGO - WAKE THE HELL UP

• ---------------------------   BARBARIC  BASTARDS   ------------------------

• I think the person responsible for this and we all know who he is be castrated and put to death.

• By American law this is torture.

• TELL THAT TO OBAMA AND SEE IF HE ANSWER YOU..............WONDER IF MOOCH GOT THIS?

• Will they do this to their own daughters?

• The line people speak of has become bloody red w/ the crimes of these monsters against humanity. How much longer are Americans going to wait before they kick these people & their so-called religion of peace out of our country??? By allowing the behavior, we are, in effect, condoning it.
    • Our government is transforming itself into a Sharia law, anti-thesis of itself. Where the rights of the individual are non existent and arbitrary torture of body and soul are used constantly to remind us that we are nothing but slaves... to the government and the new world order (NWO). The NWO is nothing new, tyrants and despots have been torturing and murdering innocent people since time immemorial, but like everything else today, they too are "new and improved"....

• All I can say is DEAR GOD!

This reply was deleted.