8142507856?profile=original

COMMENTARY.........."SUCH A TIME AS THIS"

Well, now we know for sure there is only one major scam political party in the United States. Many of us have suspected the collusion, deceit, deception for decades between existing parties, but now we know as a proven fact, there is a new elite/establishment party called DemPublicans.

The incestuous relationship between republicans and democrats elites/establishment has been concealed for decades by color......one Red and the other Blue but the same team...in essence they're the same corrupt bunch just different colors to hide the incestuous behavior. From time to time they trade positions, but never losing where they want to be....sucking at the trough of power and greed unwittingly provided by "we the people" of the United States of America..

Charter members of the new party, H.W. Bush, George W. Bush, Mitt Romney, Barack Obama, Harry Reid, Mitch McConnell, Hillary Clinton, John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Paul Ryan, Jeb Bush, Bill Clinton and others have denounced Donald Trump's success at the ballot box, even though selected fair and square by "we the people".

Do you get the full impact of what a select few are trying to do? An individual running for public office, in the land of the home of brave, bastion of freedom, selected at the ballot box by "we the people" nation-wide as a candidate for the office of President/Commander-in-Chief, is being viewed as anything but acceptable by the DemPublican power brokers.

Past presidents, sitting elected officials, and past elected officials, in essence are stating unequivocally that "we the people" are of no consequence...Royalty, Elites, Establishment sound the announcement they are now the decision makers, not "we the people. Fortunately for us, unfortunate for the DemPublicans, they fail to realize "we the people" have had a belly-full of their thievery and are now in command of the ship called America. We have taken control of the ballot box, have our own water carrier and it sends a chill up the greedy backside of the establishment/elite NWO wannabees.

Some of the members DemPulbicans group are boycotting the Republican Convention and stating they will vote for Hillary Clinton. We won't miss them at the Convention, in fact, glad they're not going to be there, we want to move out of the past and into the future...the past has been a disaster.

What the current status does show beyond any doubt is the DemPublicans are in a panic, near crisis. Donald Trump is not beholding to the DemPublican on-going scheme of controlling the United States government while enslaving "we the people". Trump threatens the total concealed political coup take over of the United States Constitution...it's now in the light of day..

It cannot be any clearer, the establishment/elite have now grown from a corrupt, hidden in-plain-sight mafia into a "light of day" enemy of the US Constitution and "we the people"..

Expect members of the DemPublicans to demonstrate a vicious attempt to destroy Donald Trump....he is that much of a threat to the current power and greed structure in the Unites States government, as well as the NWO globalist. This will be a "no hands barred" attack on Trump by the adversary.

Democrats, republicans and others would do well to openly support Donald Trump in any way possible, as those of us of all political persuasions have been victims of the greed and criminal acts of both major parties for God only knows how long..

Donald Trump must consider the employment of his own trusted sizeable unit of body-guards.  He is that much of a threat to world greed and power.

"We the people" would do well by standing firm in our support of the US Constitution and trust Donald Trump, warts and all, as the man for "such a time as this".

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 8142507856?profile=original

• Thank you Martha..............the snake reflects my thoughts perfectly.

• This missive is spot on and your analysis and assessment is most accurate and to the point, so I thank you for having the courage to stand up against this farce and I stand with you, amen.

•  We are now going in the right direction. Hopefully, the Masters will intervene and restored our nation back

under the Word Of God, and our Constitutions once again.   Gal 2:20    

• What a PERFECT analogy for the political parties of America's government TODAY. Is there ANYTHING more to be said? I THINK NOT.   Thank You Col Riley

• Recently Trump has toned down his bombastic attitude, laid out some of his policies and is appearing to be quite presidential.  This has been enough for me to support Mr. Trump, my main objection is Trump's view on abortion and his apparent support for portions of the LGBT agenda, but I believe he can be nudged to modify on these issues.  But if, and that's a big if, he wins the election will the Elitist/ NWO alliance force Trump to renege on his promise to restore America.  JFK began radical changes in how things were done and how our government ran our nation and what happened to him?

• I've been a Trump supporter from the first day he announced he was in the race. Like you Lee I don't agree with everything he says, but I do agree with most of it. Trump, I believe is our last possible chance to save the United States, and still it wont be an easy task to achieve.

A lot can happen between now and 20-Jan-2017! I have lost all trust in our gov't and our voting system. Our elected "public servants" have stolen the kingdom and now operate it like it is theirs and theirs alone with no concern for what the people want, or desire! I cannot see the criminal cartel in Washington DC stepping down to allow Trump control after all they have accomplished in the last few years! IF Trump makes it to the GOP convention, and if the GOP allows him the nomination, and if he makes it to the election in November, and if he wins the presidency, he still has to wait until Jan-2017 for Obama to leave! Things could get even more serious over the next 8 months for sure! My advice for every US citizen is to pray for the best, do what you can to promote the freedoms we once knew, but prepare for the worst.

• Colonel, a very informative piece of information, thank you.  But go further and open the likes of the Cabal of the "Bush Family".  Google Leo Wanta.  He was appointed Ambassador to the USSR by President Reagan. The President's order to Leo was steal as much money as you can from the USSR, plus pay their Prime Minister $10 million to bring down that wall!!  The story gets even more interesting when he steals $27 Trillion. Plus what Bush 41 and Clinton do to Leo. You won't be disappointed. Americas need to know how corrupt this family really is.   Fred Ward 

• I will take a look Fred.........I'm sure you understand that nothing surprises me from the political arena. At one time I thought there was a glimmer of integrity in some politicians, no more.

• Thanks for bringing this up, Fred. People do need to check into what you posted here. It is the truth.

This reply was deleted.