Constitutional Emergency

COMMENTARY.........."SUCH A TIME AS THIS"

Well, now we know for sure there is only one major scam political party in the United States. Many of us have suspected the collusion, deceit, deception for decades between existing parties, but now we know as a proven fact, there is a new elite/establishment party called DemPublicans.

The incestuous relationship between republicans and democrats elites/establishment has been concealed for decades by color......one Red and the other Blue but the same team...in essence they're the same corrupt bunch just different colors to hide the incestuous behavior. From time to time they trade positions, but never losing where they want to be....sucking at the trough of power and greed unwittingly provided by "we the people" of the United States of America..

Charter members of the new party, H.W. Bush, George W. Bush, Mitt Romney, Barack Obama, Harry Reid, Mitch McConnell, Hillary Clinton, John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Paul Ryan, Jeb Bush, Bill Clinton and others have denounced Donald Trump's success at the ballot box, even though selected fair and square by "we the people".

Do you get the full impact of what a select few are trying to do? An individual running for public office, in the land of the home of brave, bastion of freedom, selected at the ballot box by "we the people" nation-wide as a candidate for the office of President/Commander-in-Chief, is being viewed as anything but acceptable by the DemPublican power brokers.

Past presidents, sitting elected officials, and past elected officials, in essence are stating unequivocally that "we the people" are of no consequence...Royalty, Elites, Establishment sound the announcement they are now the decision makers, not "we the people. Fortunately for us, unfortunate for the DemPublicans, they fail to realize "we the people" have had a belly-full of their thievery and are now in command of the ship called America. We have taken control of the ballot box, have our own water carrier and it sends a chill up the greedy backside of the establishment/elite NWO wannabees.

Some of the members DemPulbicans group are boycotting the Republican Convention and stating they will vote for Hillary Clinton. We won't miss them at the Convention, in fact, glad they're not going to be there, we want to move out of the past and into the future...the past has been a disaster.

What the current status does show beyond any doubt is the DemPublicans are in a panic, near crisis. Donald Trump is not beholding to the DemPublican on-going scheme of controlling the United States government while enslaving "we the people". Trump threatens the total concealed political coup take over of the United States Constitution...it's now in the light of day..

It cannot be any clearer, the establishment/elite have now grown from a corrupt, hidden in-plain-sight mafia into a "light of day" enemy of the US Constitution and "we the people"..

Expect members of the DemPublicans to demonstrate a vicious attempt to destroy Donald Trump....he is that much of a threat to the current power and greed structure in the Unites States government, as well as the NWO globalist. This will be a "no hands barred" attack on Trump by the adversary.

Democrats, republicans and others would do well to openly support Donald Trump in any way possible, as those of us of all political persuasions have been victims of the greed and criminal acts of both major parties for God only knows how long..

Donald Trump must consider the employment of his own trusted sizeable unit of body-guards.  He is that much of a threat to world greed and power.

"We the people" would do well by standing firm in our support of the US Constitution and trust Donald Trump, warts and all, as the man for "such a time as this".

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret

Views: 1354

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Simply put, I'm in!

I hear what you say Col. Riley, and God Bless you for being honest.   The elites/establishment are so scared that they actually for the first time in history on ABC had an independent, Gary Johnson, do an interview on ABC Sunday morning with George Stephanopoulos.   Absolutely amazing how desperate they are.   They are trying to promote this third party on ABC!  Never have I seen a third party candidate that I can remember. 

Ross Perot is the last serious 3td party candidate that I can remember in 92........

And I bet you never saw him get an interview on mainstream media.  Now that they are interviewing on mainstream media proves that they are desperate, those that run everything and don't want Trump.  Gary Johnson was on there to take away votes for Trump, but it won't work!

gary johnson is a cannabis addict of years back in New Mexico...

Is that the only thing you have on Gary Johnson?  He used to smoke marijuana, so what? 

I'd rather have a pot smoker around me than any of the drunken politicians in D.C.

He has a better handle of the Constitution and the Government of the Republic than any Republican I know of and far more so than Donald Trump.

Fox News is also talking up a 3rd party - the criminal cabal of globalists will do just about anything to keep Trump from winning the election, and there's not doubt in my mind (or in theirs, either) that he WILL win, if the criminal cabal of globalists doesn't run a 3rd party.  There are other parties on the ballot in all national elections, e.g., the Libertarian Party (I think John McAfee is running on the 2016 Libertarian ticket).  But the cabal is going full steam ahead in making a big deal out of how they can keep Trump from being elected - as I've said many times before, they would prefer the status quo, in the form of HRC, than a President that they cannot control.  Fox has gone completely off the deep end in their efforts to deny Trump the Presidency; in fact CNN is more tolerable nowadays than Fox is (which is pretty bad).  So I've sworn off of Fox, and get my news primarily from the internet media.

WOW, they are desperate.  Putting 3rd parties on mainstream media, and I would bet NBC and CBS will also have some on.   

I don't even watch TV anymore and certainly not the lamestream media, but I do watch ABC on Sunday morning with George Stephonopulos while getting ready for church, that way I know what evil they are doing,  can hear the lies, do my cussing and  then go to church and ask for forgiveness!

its time everyone bans MSM...

Basically I have, but only watch for 1/2 hour on Sunday Morning ABC to see what lies they are up to, cuss a lot, scream and get upset, then go to church and ask for forgiveness!  I have to make sure I see what evil they are committing at least for 1/2 hour each week.  ABC seems to have a lot of it, so I watch them just 1/2 hour, that way you can see what they are up to..LOL

They are afraid of Trump. That tells us something. Vote for Trump 2016.

I know Donald Trump says he wants to fund his own campaign, but even he won't be able to match the billion and a half dollars that will be raised against him. By the time the primaries are over , somewhere between 11 and 12 million Americans will have voted for Trump. If we could get every one of them to kick in $100 that's 1.1 to 1.2 billion for his election. He's is going to need it now that he will be fighting both side of the snake. 

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service