Constitutional Emergency

COMMENTARY.........."SUCH A TIME AS THIS"

Well, now we know for sure there is only one major scam political party in the United States. Many of us have suspected the collusion, deceit, deception for decades between existing parties, but now we know as a proven fact, there is a new elite/establishment party called DemPublicans.

The incestuous relationship between republicans and democrats elites/establishment has been concealed for decades by color......one Red and the other Blue but the same team...in essence they're the same corrupt bunch just different colors to hide the incestuous behavior. From time to time they trade positions, but never losing where they want to be....sucking at the trough of power and greed unwittingly provided by "we the people" of the United States of America..

Charter members of the new party, H.W. Bush, George W. Bush, Mitt Romney, Barack Obama, Harry Reid, Mitch McConnell, Hillary Clinton, John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Paul Ryan, Jeb Bush, Bill Clinton and others have denounced Donald Trump's success at the ballot box, even though selected fair and square by "we the people".

Do you get the full impact of what a select few are trying to do? An individual running for public office, in the land of the home of brave, bastion of freedom, selected at the ballot box by "we the people" nation-wide as a candidate for the office of President/Commander-in-Chief, is being viewed as anything but acceptable by the DemPublican power brokers.

Past presidents, sitting elected officials, and past elected officials, in essence are stating unequivocally that "we the people" are of no consequence...Royalty, Elites, Establishment sound the announcement they are now the decision makers, not "we the people. Fortunately for us, unfortunate for the DemPublicans, they fail to realize "we the people" have had a belly-full of their thievery and are now in command of the ship called America. We have taken control of the ballot box, have our own water carrier and it sends a chill up the greedy backside of the establishment/elite NWO wannabees.

Some of the members DemPulbicans group are boycotting the Republican Convention and stating they will vote for Hillary Clinton. We won't miss them at the Convention, in fact, glad they're not going to be there, we want to move out of the past and into the future...the past has been a disaster.

What the current status does show beyond any doubt is the DemPublicans are in a panic, near crisis. Donald Trump is not beholding to the DemPublican on-going scheme of controlling the United States government while enslaving "we the people". Trump threatens the total concealed political coup take over of the United States Constitution...it's now in the light of day..

It cannot be any clearer, the establishment/elite have now grown from a corrupt, hidden in-plain-sight mafia into a "light of day" enemy of the US Constitution and "we the people"..

Expect members of the DemPublicans to demonstrate a vicious attempt to destroy Donald Trump....he is that much of a threat to the current power and greed structure in the Unites States government, as well as the NWO globalist. This will be a "no hands barred" attack on Trump by the adversary.

Democrats, republicans and others would do well to openly support Donald Trump in any way possible, as those of us of all political persuasions have been victims of the greed and criminal acts of both major parties for God only knows how long..

Donald Trump must consider the employment of his own trusted sizeable unit of body-guards.  He is that much of a threat to world greed and power.

"We the people" would do well by standing firm in our support of the US Constitution and trust Donald Trump, warts and all, as the man for "such a time as this".

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret

Views: 1354

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are correct - we all need to contribute to Trump for the national election campaign, which is rapidly moving along.  You can donate easily by going to StopTheSteal.org (which I think is run by Roger Stone) - they have a Donate button.  It's perfectly fine for him to take donations from us because we want him to be 'beholden' to the voters anyway. ;)

As soon as Trump's nominated/verified as the republican nominee I will be pushing the donate button.

I'm with you Colonel. Standing by and ready to fight when the time comes.
I can throw in a hundred when his campaign desires it.
I can also unlock a .223 round if needed.

Defending America and the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Most of us here and all veterans of the US Military are more than familiar with those terms, “Against all enemies foreign and domestic”, It's part of our oath of enlistment into the Military.

Over the past eight years of the Obama administration there has been numerous conversations here in the PFA/OAS pertaining to our oaths of service and the Constitution to which we pledged that oath. One thing nearly every Veteran does agree on is that oath of service does not have any term limit length or date of expiration. And unlike the politicians who serve in our Government as “representatives”, the veterans hold that oath with a large degree of respect and integrity. We still honor that oath and intend to uphold it.

But just what does that mean? When we raise our right hands and swear that oath of service we are effectively signing a blank check to the Government for all that we are, up to and including our lives if necessary. Our Government has many many times over the years sent us to fight in some war or in some combat in some other part of the world. It's always been under the guise of fighting for our liberty and American freedoms. Our US Military men and women are sent into wars for only one reason - to kill people. It is still happening today. That is the “Foreign” part of that oath of service, but very little has ever been said about the second part of that, - “and Domestic”. When we are sent to fight in a foreign war our authority to kill people comes from our Government. But by what authority do any of us have to do ANYTHING about that second part? The “Domestic enemy” part? That authority comes from the very Constitution to which we swore that oath of service. Am I suggesting that the Constitution and our oaths to uphold it somehow grants us freedom and liberty to go out and kill some politician that we happen to disagree with??? Absolutely NOT – no way.
So what is it that I am saying? What (if anything) am I suggesting?

The answer to that once again lays directly within our Constitution;. Reading an excerpt from the Declaration of Independence we find this;
…...” But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, It is their right, it is their DUTY to throw off such Government,” …..... (The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution)

These are not just some mere words written on a piece of paper 237 years ago with little or no meaning. There can be no mistake about what is being said here. It is very clear what the founding fathers were saying and what they were talking about.
And just how did they foresee us doing that? THAT is what and precisely why the Second Amendment was written and included as part of our Constitution.

“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.”
This is why the politicians in Washington and in other agencies of our Government fear and hate that second amendment, and why they so want to confiscate our weapons, why they want so much to disarm the US population.

They know (and fear) that the authority, legal standing, and the power to remove them at any time comes directly from the Constitution of The United States of America. And it is also why they hate and despise that document as well.

Were our Founding Fathers talking about murder? Were they somehow granting us authority to hunt down any politician that we disagree with? NO – once again, NO WAY.
But when our own Government sends our Military forces into battle – to kill people, they themselves are granting us authority to kill in the name of that very same Constitution, to protect and defend the Constitution, against all enemies, foreign AND Domestic.

Our Founding Fathers were telling us; –-- by any means necessary -----.

Old Rooster you summed it up in the last part of the last sentence, "by ANY means necessary". So, what means are necessary? They are not listening to our words, we elected them on their promise to do the right thing, to honor THEIR oath, and they lied. So.... What means are left? You don't throw off a government with mere words. Especially when the courts are also corrupt. So again I ask in all honesty and sincerity, what means are necessary to throw off this government. You know and they know the answer to that question if it's answered sincerely. That's why they have erected FEMA camps, purchased hundreds of thousands of coffins, guillotines, millions of rounds of ammunition, have UN vehicles spotted throughout the nation, gutted our Miliary of commanders who believe in the constitution, that's why foriegn troops train on our soil. Did they say plainly to kill our leaders? No not directly, but it's not out of the question either. And the time is coming when you will either uphold the oath and follow the constitutional mandate or surrender your freedoms. That's about as honest as I can be in the way I read our founders intent and the oath we took.

Listen to Col. Harry Riley

great peace!!   BUT the new world order is a big beast, resist peacefully..... but when they make laws and use them as when and just they please...... the only thing they have over us is tyranny .... and i will not live under that yoke!!!!!   i have ZERO desire to have a physical war here, but i will not just roll over and relinquish anything!!   make note too.... new world order is wrote on are 1$ bill  and no one man is going to save us.... take action with a level head and only use cash...be creative and start helping the free market stay alive, and not crony capitalism/fascism also known as the invisible front! economically.

love you all      o and btw obamacare is dismantling my union as we speak, it no longer will be soon, forced are B.A  to early retirement.... so this agenda that they have, we are going to ride this bs out.     we will win though..... even if it goes LIVE!!!!     

Be forewarned:  "only use cash" - if the NWO succeeds in their goals of a cashless society, anyone without gold and silver will be UNABLE to use paper money!!!  And who is to say what additional restrictions may be put on buying gold and silver?

http://freedomoutpost.com/a-new-digital-cash-system-was-just-unveil...

Judith... Thanks for sharing. Actually the nations of the world have been moving to totally control our money for some time. Some nations are almost tottally cashless. All they will have to do is outlaw the holding of precious metals and your and silver and gold will do you no good. This is to me just another example that if you think we can change the direction we are going toward a NWO and a one world monetary system and the elimination of our rights and freedoms with mearly words and the ballot box you are simply nieve or your hoping for hope against hope but to me the powers that be will have their NWO and those of us who resist will have to use "Any means necessary".

Well put, Col. Riley.  And thanks for all you do, and have done, for the Republic.  

Ryan says of Trump, that he needs to move closer to conservative values. I guess Ryan is speaking of the conservative values  that gave Obama the largest budget in the history of mankind?

Or the conservative values that have allowed massive illegal immigration, and massive terrorists disguised as “refugees?”

Or perhaps Ryan speaks of the conservative values that have allowed the IRS to terrorize Conservative groups, allowed the VA to kill veterans, allowed Hillary Clinton to expose secrets and not be held accountable for getting four Americans killed in Benghazi, allowed Barack Obama and Eric Holder to run guns into Mexico?

Those conservative values? It’s far past time to teach the Republicans a lesson in conservatism.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service