To: Michael Volin <mike@wheresobamasbirthcertificate.com>
Sent:
Subject: Fw: CLGJ is making history tomorrow in Dixie County

TITLE:  History Will Be Made In Dixie County Florida Tomorrow, August 14th

Tomorrow, August 14th at 9am, United States history will be made in Dixie County, Florida.  But not just US history, but human history too. 

The day after tomorrow will reach into your personal life in many, many beneficial ways, such as, Common Core—gone; Agenda 21—gone; Codex Alimentarius—gone; Federal Reserve—gone; Obama—gone; oppression—gone; in general, corruption will be rooted out and freedom will reign.

Tomorrow the seed of freedom sprouts in fertile soil.  And we need your support to be sure this seed is nourished properly.

We need all able body Floridians to physically be there tomorrow morning at the Dixie County courthouse at 9am, located at 214 NE Hwy 351, Cross City, Florida, 32628, to support, be a part of, and witness history, quite literally, in the making. 

If you cherish your freedom and want to see our government centered on our Constitution and Bill of Rights, you will be at this event tomorrow morning in Dixie County to show support for Common Law Grand Juries in all our land.

Tomorrow will go down in history just as surely as George Washington crossing the Potomac did.  A Common Law Grand Jury will be sworn in and be seated in a courthouse in America, for the first time since about the 1930's.

We'll look back at tomorrow as a pivotal point in this nation's history.  And we ask all central Floridians to come and take part in the historical event this is going to be.

Starting earnestly in the 1930's, the Progressives and the BAR Association, hid Common Law from us.  But the people are bringing it back and there's nothing they can do about it.  It's a tidal wave that will inundate them out of power.

People have not been taught that our Constitution is Common Law.  Our lawful foundation is Common Law, and the BAR succeeded in hiding this fact from us with statutes and dumbing down our education about these facts.  But that all changes tomorrow.

We need a large showing of support at the Dixie County courthouse tomorrow morning at 9 o'clock.  We need to show the Progressives and their followers that this has wide support and is not just a one time local event.  We want this to make the evening news nationally.

Tomorrow is the fall of the first domino that will affect all 3,142 counties in this Nation, soon to have their own Common Law Grand Jury seated. 

Right now, there are 49 out of 50 states that have fully constituted a Common Law Grand Jury in every county of their state, thanks to the exhaustive efforts of  National Liberty Alliance.  Iowa will be the last state later this month.  So the people are speaking up nationwide and are taking back their courts.  The courts and the media were the reason the Progressives succeeded in corrupting everything and that all stops tomorrow morning, August 14th, 2014 at 9am.   Be there; your country needs you and is calling you out!

For more information about this history making event, call Hagan Smith at 352-502-2060 or John Chimbor at 407-391-9400.

In a 6 to 3 decision, Justice Antonin Scalia (US Supreme Court), writing for the majority, confirmed that the American grand jury is neither part of the judicial, executive nor legislative branches of government, but instead belongs to the people.  "It is in effect a fourth branch of government 'governed' and administered to directly by and on behalf of the American people, and its authority emanates from the Bill of Rights." 

US. vs. Williams (90-1972), 504 U.S. 36 (1992) 

For more information in general about the Common Law Grand Jury and the movement that's  sweeping the nation, visit http://NationalLibertyAlliance.Org/   Register as a Common Law Grand Jurist there.  But for tomorrow's historical event, call Hagan or John.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• GOD BLESS AMERICA AND GOD BLESS MY HOME....FLORIDA!!!!

• Larry Klayman started doing Common Law Grand Juries in Ocala County last year. Where were the congratulations?

• Thank you for sharing this Mr. Riley. I wish I could be there, but unfortunately can't make it. I am in West Palm Beach, Fl.

But my heart is with all of them. God Bless you and God Bless America.

• This is great news!! We're are fully constituted here in Nevada and working hard at getting administrators and jurists in all counties. I wish I could be there . Hopefully this will move people in Iowa to establish the common law grand jury in their state. Personally, I believe this is the only way to clean up our country. Please keep us all informed. SEMPER FI.
  • This is exciting.

• This Is the Best news yet ! What -Where is the closest airport and how far is it from the court ?

• The American Citizens need this, our Country needs this. Please, if you live in Florida, show your support, and make this happen. Every freedom is precious to us, every lost freedom is a step towards Dictatorship.

God Bless our Country, and be with this event tomorrow, in a positive way. We need your blessings.

This reply was deleted.