Communication & Mobilization effort.

ABOUT ME (Feel free to skip this part if you could care less!)

Hello folks. Allow me to introduce myself and explain what I would like to accomplish. Please bear with me, I am very long-winded & my mind wanders a lot. Never meant for this to be this long.

My name is Robert Frank. I was born November 30th, 1961 in Dearborn Heights, Michigan. I am a 51 year old mechanic who has had to accept a disability retirement recently. I have been a mechanic my entire life. From when my Dad, a Navy man and a mechanic himself, would drag me under the family car and later under my cars and show me what was what, through Homeowner and Construction Equipment Repair then Transmission Repair, up until my last 11 years as a Journeyman in Hydraulic Repair for Ford Motor Company here in Michigan. My last day of regular work was Feb. 28th, 2009.

My wife, Susan, and I dated in High School, went our own ways after the death of my Dad and got re-acquainted in 2000 and married in 2003. Susan works for a Financial institution in Dearborn, Michigan. She also runs a small, home-based Internet business, "Mad Max's Authentic Plates". She buys, restores and sells Michigan License Plates. She also sells other assorted car related items like Frames and Toppers.

Our son Jacob, a Marine, just left his 8 years of active service this year and now lives in Georgia. The closest I came to serving was after my Dad died in 1982. I was pretty pissed at the world and was going to join the Navy. Before enlisting I went to Daytona, Florida for one last 2 week vacation /fling. I ended up making lots of friends and stayed there and enjoyed being a beach-bum for 3 years.

Needless to say, MY enlisting never materialized.

I am known for speaking my mind, whether anybody else wants to hear it or not. I have a sick & twisted sense of humor and only got right with God after my heart surgery in 2006. My Aortic Dissection at 45 was the same thing that claimed my Dad at 51 in 1982.

I believe that this problem, at this time, is why the Good Lord saw fit to spare me that day.

And yes, I too saw exactly what was coming with the Usurper as soon as I became aware of him and my intuition was not to be denied as our fears were quickly realized.

THE REASON FOR THIS EFFORT

On 11/11/11 I was part of a small band of VDA, PFA & USPU brothers & sisters who went to D.C. to protest. I realize that there are many difficulties in mobilizing large numbers of people large distances for a single goal. Besides, I think that everybody in these groups already understand the threat we face from our own "Representatives" in Government. Our Sovereignty as a Nation has been sold to a new world order. It is not a matter of "if" the SHTF anymore, but "when" the SHTF!

MY MISSION

This is just a basic idea and I expect to get input from everyone and look forward to making any changes that will further the mission.

We need to organize. I fully understand some will not agree with me or join in, BUT, I hope & Pray that most will. We all talk about what we will do when the SHTF. That is all fine & dandy.

But what we need is a plan.

Shooting anyone who comes for us is NOT a plan. IF they catch us off guard, I will RESORT to this also, but, we will not have a chance on our own. What we really need to do is form a plan of action ahead of time so we can join together instead of being picked off one by one.

In a nutshell, I want to meet with all the members of VDA, PFA & USPU by proxy so we know how, and where,to form up when SHTF.

My goal is to have a structure in place to distribute information up and down our Membership by way of in-person meetings. Also to form a natural and regular meeting itinerary, in terms of time and place. This way all members who want to be there for and with the others when the time comes, know where and when to move. We can NOT rely on Electronic communication once this starts, so, we plan ahead. These are NOT tactical meetings.

I, like all of you, LOVE my Country, however, I despise what has happened and where we are headed as a Nation. Everything I propose is just a Natural Consequence of Patriotic American Citizens Protecting & Defending Ourselves and Our Constitution AS WRITTEN!

Nothing more and nothing less.

We all know that, whether we are planning to meet each other for a picnic, campout or protest, the logistics remain the same. The logistics are first and foremost because I trust that individual Members have taken the proper steps by now for protecting themselves, their families and property and will show up to a picnic with their own picnic basket full of all the supplies they can bring without having to talk about what they will be bringing to the picnic ahead of time.

So, on to my plan for preparation. This is not to tell anyone what they should or should not do. This is an effort on my part, with thanks to Twana for allowing me to implement it, to organize all of our members who want to be included in a communication & mobilization effort. Again, these are NOT tactical meetings.

I am starting right here in Michigan as it is my home state. If it works out well here, we can expand it to include folks from all 50 States, (Hawaii & Alaska if any members there have deep enough pockets to cover travel. If not, we can link them at the State Regional level as long as electronics stay up and running).

Speaking of deep pockets, while I am fully willing to ask members to donate to VDA, PFA & USPU in general, I will NOT be asking for a single penny for this organizational effort. All that it will cost anyone is a little time and a little gas. Slightly more for Captains.

Twana has added County Pages to our Michigan Group. I would like every member of the Michigan Group to add your name and nearest city to YOUR respective County Group ONLY IF YOU WANT TO TAKE PART. I have already done so under the Washtenaw County page. Address, e-mail & phone are optional. I would like to, eventually, have members from every County meet at a central location to be decided by the Members of that County on-line by Jan. 31st, 2013. Once we decide the time & location, everything else will hopefully be discussed OFF-line & IN-person.

Our first meeting will include anything anyone might want to discuss AFTER we elect our County Captains. Depending on participation, I would like to see 3-5 people who will take this position. What I envision happening is that the Captains from each County will meet with the Captains of adjacent Counties periodically, perhaps monthly (to be decided) and come back to inform the rest of their Group of news from the meeting. At those Regional meetings I would like to see 3-5 Regional Captains who will go on to attend State Meetings. And at the State Meetings 3-5 State Captains who will work with other State Captains at a 3-5 State Regional Meeting eventually.

These meetings, after the first one, will be to keep everyone in the loop should our electronic means of communication be severed.

Again, my vision is to get the WHEN & WHERE that we will meet and what event will drive us from our homes and to our meeting places. If we plan it out now, in a matter of hours from the catalyst event, we could have everybody going where they need to go and when to go there to join their friends / compatriots.

Thank you for reading this with an open mind and for your involvement at any level.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt, April 23, 1910

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Robert,

Just trying to catch up and wondered how this worked out? I agree everybody talks about it but we do need to be organized in our states.

This reply was deleted.