It's time for all of us to ponder our works.....see what is working and what is not. It's time to move out of a completed work and step into the next stage. I'm speaking to myself and to every PFA member.

PFA was started as 'one' group among many. PFA's focus was different and that is what attracted me here. I liked the leadership of Harry Riley, COL., Ret. and the mission. It is:

"This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic."

Harry Riley, COL, Ret.

With PFA we accomplished some good works. One was having a site for Troops, Veterans and their families and Patriots that all have a deep love of our beloved Constitution, Declaration of Independence and Republic and want to restore it for our children and grandchildren. On PFA we have always tried to shine the spotlight on honor, integrity, courage, valor and folks who possess those and put boots on the ground - whose actions match their words.

Harry knew back in the day when he first started PFA that it was going to take us working in our communities to restore our country. He asked for state groups to be started so all PFA members would have a tool to be a help for all of us to start that work. I must say, it's been tough getting folks to want to join their state groups. I totally do not understand why but obviously most folks don't want to and won't. They don't want to work with the folks in their own community which, frankly, is very suspect to me.

Anyway, we tried to explain to folks the importance of that work and either I failed in communicating that or we as a people are just not serious about restoring our country. Either way, I see that work as a failure.

There were some works we accomplished and they were needed at that time. They were productive for we the people. That was the march on DC in 2009. We learned Freedom Works was putting on an event and so we decided to go at the same time. We did our own thing and then as everyone did, we showed up at the Capitol on Sept. 12, 2009. That did take a lot of work on our part and I enjoyed every moment of that work. I was so proud of PFA members. Harry and I have never wanted to fund raise nor have to deal with donations. Harry always found ways around that for us and in that I got to witness some fabulous folks helping one another .... truly having each others backs. That is the true American spirit in action that I loved getting to witness.

Some folks could not go to DC for different reasons but they knew the importance of boots on the ground and wanted to help in anyway they could. We had a list of folks who wanted to go and didn't have enough money to make the trip and we had a list of folks who wanted to help their brothers and sisters get there. Harry and I got to introduce these folks to each other and they took it from there.

I remember a friend of mine Leta (Tankerbabe) is the biggest supporter of Troops that I know. She doesn't take care of one or two soldiers, she supports the whole Brigade in anyway she can. She is one of my heroes. She is master of care packages etc. She didn't have the money at that time to go to DC but she really wanted to. I put out a call on PFA for folks to help if they wanted. Folks immediately stepped up to the plate. It was wonderful for Leta too, because while in DC we got to go to WRAMC and be part of a cook out on Sept. 11th for wounded warriors in the Malogne House plus there were some there that she had supported while they were in Afghanistan and she really wanted to visit with them.

There was another successful work. We put out the call for the Friday Night Rally at Walter Reed Hospital to show our love and support of our troops. Our Wounded Warriors that seen all of us that night, knew without a doubt that they were appreciated and there were many of us that wanted to do all we could to lift them up and just love them. For me, that was the most humbling accomplishment. 

Something happened that weekend. Several million folks connected with each other. We realized we were not alone. We knew there were many folks that seen the need to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic. We all truly had confirmation we could restore our country.

When we all returned home, we were still in awe of the turn out. We had actually shut down DC. Some folks who had come in on buses - could not get in DC ... their buses was stuck out on the highways.

We then got to work on the next stage of works. We started writing letters to our elected Reps. in DC and some of us wrote to our state Reps as well. We wrote letters to editors of local newspapers. Some folks are not good writers (according to themselves) so we even had folks who wrote letters and allowed us to post them for folks to use as a template.

We started the works of replacing the RINO's in states and DC. We asked folks to not donate to the R party but to individual candidates. We asked folks to vet candidates and not blindly support anyone but again only folks with honor, integrity, courage and for me, I wanted folks with valor.

Alot of new groups popped up, and sadly at a later time some were found out to be  groups just filling their pockets with your money. And we even learned about the establishment getting in some groups which then ended up being a venue for folks to donate to the RNC (without folks realizing it) through the back door.

I was very naive back then and I learned some very painful and hard lessons. I thought all folks truly loved our country and its founding and that all who were starting groups were folks who loved each other and worked to restore our country for their children and grandchildren. Without getting into the mud about all that again, I'll just say, there were some dishonorable folks surfacing to take advantage in many ways and the infiltration started and on top of that then the 10s of thousands of different agendas were popping up and we find we as a country are not unified but even more divided. Next work was to unite. As many of us tried that, we learned over the next few years, egos and agendas would not let that happen. Sadly I didn't witness anything good there, I just witnessed constant infighting - so much of it that our enemies didn't have to do a thing except focus on their destruction of this country. We were too busy infighting so we could never fight our enemies.

We all worked really hard to start restoration by elections in 2012. To our disappointment, all the infighting caused more division.....and we didn't unite on anything. However, the massive, arrogant - in our faces voter fraud and election corruption, the revenge voters and the sit home and pout voters that didn't vote - threw us into another 4 years of Islamofacists and Marxists in our Whitehouse and Both houses. At that point we all knew our country would not survive another 4 years of that. So focus and works changed....or so I thought.

The next focus was acknowledge the facts whether we liked them or not. Start building networks throughout the United States so we as Patriots could weather the storm that is coming. I laid that whole work out. Well, again, that was a failure. Once again, folks didn't want to join their state groups and work with those in your communities. With that work also came the prepping and training. Then I heard many excuses for why folks wouldn't do that. So..............my whole mission statement is a failure.

I realize this and as I watch PFA continue on, I find it has ran it's course. We've put works out for folks to do. We've given you our direction. Why? Because folks constantly say they want leaders. So, We stepped up and believed folks really meant that. However, I was very naive again. I thought folks really wanted leaders. Come to find out, folks only want leaders that will lead in the way they expect you to lead. And there is a different way for each and every member on here. So thus, folks don't want leaders, they want folks to do the works they want done and if not, then there is no unity, no vision and no goals met.

I don't know about all of you, but it is time for me to move into the next stage of works. For me, that is working in my community and then outward from there. That is where I will make a difference. Spinning my wheels on PFA is not producing results that will restore our republic for the kids and folks I love.

I am not looking for a pat on the back nor am I fishing for compliments or complaints. I'm being straight up honest with each of you. I think this work has ran its course and its time to move on.

With that being said, I will close PFA down at the end of August. That will give each of you plenty of time to get contact info from folks you've friended on here and may want to work with in the future.

Twana Blevins

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Twana,

I thank you and my dad Harry for all that you have done.  As far as Pennsylvania goes...I put out 2 messages asking if folks wanted to get together...I had a few...maybe 2...luke warm responses, at best.   There are some people preparing for the future...I know some of them from my local Pittsburgh, PA grassroots group.  If anyone in the Pittsburgh area wants to stay connected...Please "private message" me.

By the way...Patriots For America was mentioned 2 times on the live Sean Hannity Radio Show on Friday, May 3rd, 2013 for helping to find a live donor for the PA Marine who needed a liver...and ended up getting a whole donated organ.  It was our grassroots action that gave him the courage to stay alive...I will send you the tape of it...

I suggest that all PFA members who still have their heads halfway in the sand...get your head out...look around and see your Republic gasping.  Get your collective asses in gear and get into your community and form alliances with like minded people as Twana SUGGESTS...to save yourselves from the terror and/or economic collapse and/or police state turmoil that will eventually materialize.  Get ready to be self sufficient and be able to take care of your families.  Some of us will eventually have to "right the boat" after the dust clears...

• While milking my goats last Fri, I listened to Sean Hannity and heard the mention of PFA. So imagine my surprise when I got the email Monday, linking to this page. I am disappointed but do understand. I am connected to some local people, but none want to be online and a target of NObama's forces. I will miss coming here.

IDLaura

• I thank you for everything you tried. I know I had just accepted the group leader but I'm also trying local organization.  I put out a meet and greet and had one person contact for info and then nothing. What I'm seeing is people who want a commune while I try to explain that staying in your house and nullifying that way is probably the better way. I believe it was the Sgt. that spoke one night that remarked they don't have the troops to go door to door but if you are all in one spot it helps them out. He was also the man talking about the fraud in the election but anyway. 

I will continue to try and spread the word locally and build out. Thanks again and DC was magical that September Day. Unfortunately it accomplished nothing.

• Twana You and The Col  for the  great work  here and other area's. It is like the work I did back and the 80's and still continue to do for  Our Knowingly Abandoned American POW's/MIA's. Could never get the ground swell of support needed to bring those who were still alive home. Worked with a number of great folks who got burned out doing what ever it took to make American and Americans aware. I didn't get burned out mission was if I could make one person aware then I was doing something. Keep my contact info still out here doing what I can. I heard the message loud and clear back in 2008 from the current POTUS he was going to transform Our Country and make energy go thru the roof well he has done that and so much more. Seems like many were not listening for it to place Our Country on Her Knees. The Very Best to You and The Col in all you do. GOD BLESS   ALL THE WAY AND THEN SOME

Bobby Wingate   Army ABN Infantryman 1973-80   My Oath of Enlistment on 29Jun73 Has No Expiration Date

"FREEDOM ISN'T FREE ARE MUCH MORE THAN THREE WORDS TO ME"

• Twana  Blevins;  I believe  Aug. Is not  the  month   to  close,  true  Patriots  were  Invited  to  PFA,  not  to  Infight,  that  was  the  rules  and  reg.s  in  the  beginning..!!  Keeping  a  tight--lip  wasn't  easy  for  me  at  first~~ lesson's  learned  along  with  many  other's..!!  How  individuals'  control  their  Anger/ hateful  tongue   is  with  understanding  of  who  produces  the  Truth..!> Before  inserting  FOOT  in  a  certain  place..!  I  found  this   site  as  on  the  straight--and--narrow,  up- front, aged--worn--boots  on  the   ground,   Bang  there  were  more  people  understanding  the  pain  we're  going  thru  in  this  God-forsaken  society,  NOT filled  with  ignorance,  seeking  answers   by  their  faith  in  God  too..!!  Acts  of  kindness  and  consideration  should  keep  this  site  on--track..!!  The  respect  of  people  joining   together  with  their  state  or  community  groups   wasn't  going  to  happen  over-night..!! Folk's  sound--off  one, two, three,  Four..!!   My  children  ask  every  month,  Dad,  it's  getting  worse,   keep  us  up--to--date;;;   we're  providing  for  our  children's  Future..!!  <<  They  all  had  the  7  ` P's"  and  keep  your  bible  close  at  hand..!!  Closing  with  God  bless  all  of  those  that  read /&/ see's   this  with  all  their  Heart...!!!  Retired U.S. Navy  Ronald  King

• I remember the march in 2009 - was one of the best experiences I have ever had. I broke down and cried like a baby when I saw the sea of people, and they kept coming.  I have been back several times since, but nothing like 2009.  I thank you all for your hard work and may God bless you and the USA,.

• Thanks Twana for your sevice to all of us. Good luck in all that you do.

Sometimes, it seems, we are all just blowing into the wind. We have those that have the same beleifs and those that won't listen at all. In Ca. it seems the latter. I was a district leader for The Independence Caucus, just spinning my wheels at most meetings. I tried to get a preparedness kit program established in other meetings, spinning my wheels again. Now I just communicate with those that are the same mind as me and pray we can all stay on top of the disaster that lies ahead. 

• I KNOW WHAT I WILL HAVE TO DO WHEN IT COMES ( I AM WHITING FOR THE KEY WORDS ===   LETS ROLL  ==  ) .

• You will be missed and thanks for all you have done. It IS greatly appreciated

Thanks again Barry

• I'm a relative newcomer here so I don't figure I have much to say, however, it saddens me that the site will be closing down.  Twana has poured her heart and soul into this effort with little thanks and even less support.  Sitting in front of a computer and commiserating with others is one thing.  But getting off of one's backside and putting one's action where one's mouth is seems to be a commodity which is sadly missing.  There is an old axiom which says "a people" will always get the government they deserve.  Perhaps we are seeing that adage in action.

This reply was deleted.