Constitutional Emergency

The Mad Jewette

It can be viewed and downloaded right here on

Scribd.com.

EXCERPT FROM WND:

A congressional document that has been posted on the Internet confirms no one – not Congress, not the states and not election officials – bothered to check Barack Obama’s eligibility to be president, and in fact, that status remains undocumented to this day.

Congress report concedes Obama eligibility unvetted

Vice President Biden, under intense pressure to invoke Article 25, ...

read original post here.

Views: 156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When will you American citizen "KEYBOARD RAIDERS & SPEAKERS" tell this communist regime, "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH", before it's too late and mean every word of it?!?!

Thank God that the "COURAGEOUS FOUNDING FATHERS" are not alive to see and hear the 21st century "cowardly American citizens" crawl into their holes in the ground, hoping to hide from the gestapo instead of destroying it! These so called patriots spew the U.S. Constitution and the words "Founding Fathers" as meaningless cliches!

It appears that the number of American citizen patriots willing to spill their blood for Christianity/Judaism, the U.S. Constitution and our freedoms and way of life as we used to know them is slowly dwindling! BE ADVISED ... I'm here to tell those cowardly so & so's I call "KEYBOARD RAIDERS & SPEAKERS" that what goes around, comes around, and that they're on their own when the shit hits the fan!

"No man who refuses to bear arms in defense of his nation can give
A sound reason why he should be allowed to live in a free country"
T. Roosevelt

There are always ...
Too many Democratic congressmen,

Too many Republican congressmen,

And never enough U.S. Congressmen.

~Author Unknown ~

A United States Veteran is someone who,
At one point in his or her life,
Wrote a blank check made payable to,
"The People of the United States of America",
For an amount "...Up to and including my life."
~Author Unknown ~

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!
GOD BLESS ISRAEL!
GOD BLESS CALIFORNIA, ARIZONA, NEW MEXICO & TEXAS!
Bob Pinkstaff
Gunnery Sergeant
United States Marine Corps Retired
AMERICAN CITIZEN BY BIRTH, UNITED STATES MARINE BY CHOICE!
The ONLY people who would know how to unseat these enemies ARE the Military.

A little person like me without an army would not be successful, in ending this evil regime.

The MILITARY, especially the older ones KNOW how to do this.

I am only a woman. I am not trained, nor do I know how to proceed with a peaceful coup.
The MILITARY does and are supposed to.

The Oathkeepers have promised the American people that they would not break their oath.
So, the time is now. I dont know what more to say.

Contrary to the leftist media and brainwashing, women simply do NOT possess the brainpower to lead this type necessary engagement.
Pauli,

No need to lead, just find and befriend those who are of like mind and one will emerge.
The Military has been waiting for civilian control to re-establish itself. That means you. Were the founding fathers worried that they were few and the Kings Army was many? Don't think so. They stood up, shoulder to shoulder with other like minded Patriots and faced down the King. All you need do is find and then get with others of like mind. Believe me when I say we are many and THEY are few. Behind closed doors they quake in their Floorshien shoes at the thought that you Pauli, and Gunny Bob and myself and the millions of others who feel like islands unto themselves can find a way to gather together, en masse, and march upon their businesses, their hallowed halls of CONgress and, more importantly, THEIR HOMES and demand a return of our Constitutional Republic and a return of the commodity based money system. Our King? The Federal Reserve/Bankers and their friends we call government.
Think the elections will mean anything? Here, have a little more Jim Jones Kool Aid.
All we have left is civil disobedience and along with that people can and very well might get hurt. So what, we're all going to die anyway. How about making something of your life that your kids will appreciate. The ultimate sacrifice for them. Wow, isn't that what our fighting men and women in the Military have been doing these past centuries? (See Gunny Bob's post above)
We're all dead men/women walking and the sooner you realize that the quicker we can take control of this beast and wrestle him to the ground. Once we get it down though, we'll need to drive that final stake through its heart.
Just remember this...
When we fear the government we have tyranny,
when the government fears us we have LIBERTY!!!
God be with you in this, our finest hour.
Shamrock,
Do you know our country is under a 5 prong attack attackas we speak?!?! No further comment!
GySgt Bob Pinkstaff
USMC Retired
WILLIAM ODOM
I AGREE 200% ... AFTER 2 YEARS OF THE EVIL muslim COMMUNIST USURPER, barack hussein obama AND HIS WASHINGTON D.C. GESTAPO, I TOO AM NO LONGER TOLERANT ... I TOO AM THE MOST INTOLERANT SOB ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET ... I TOO AGREE THAT PLURALISM, MULTI-CULTURALISM AND POLITICAL CORRECTNESS SHOULD ROT IN HELL!!!!

WILLIAM ODOM KNOWS THE TRUE MEANING AND THOUGHT OF "FREEDOM IS NOT FREE"!
SEMPER FI & GOD BLESS!!!

GySgt Bob Pinkstaff
USMC Retired
I gave up PC a couple of years ago, and have tossed tolerance out with it; I'm SICK of illegals and Muslims coming in here to steal my homeland, which my ancestors have served from the Revolution down to my sister and I, to make and KEEP free, under our Declaration of Independence and Constitution, and of that usurping liar in OUR White House! Germany's Angela Merkel said it quite succinctly last week: Multiculturalism has failed utterly! And especially where it's Muslim and Judeo-Christian cultures within a society; they're MUTUALLY I
NCOMPATIBLE. just as our Constitution and Shariah law are!
An aside, happy birthday, a day late, Gunny. Semper fi from a squid.
Twana, How could I get a copy of the thing by "LES" below in your post,,,"Congress report concedes obama eligibility unvetted",,,,,The Precise article is,,( http:www.proliberty.com/observer/20070405.htm ) Is there a possible way ,,??,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SEmper Fi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Jack
Word Net Daily has the story too, and has been following the whole eligibility/birth issue for quite some time, if you want to follow it . {Happy birthday a day late, and semper fi, Marine!}
My son in law just got twenty five yrs for taken a hat.what should Obummelingtear get for stealing a country.d as m says 'he didn't take it. the hat, but i know the other one is guilty. makes me sick and mad as he..
Now that we OFFICIALLY know that the 110th & 111th congress didn' t check (called the vetting process) the eligibility of the evil muslim illegal invader communist USURPER, barack hussein obama, congress has given us American citizens another outstanding reason to expel (kick out) all of the existing treasonous 111th congress.

These traitorous politicians, the so called 110th & 111th congress, knew the evil muslim illegal invader communist USURPER, barack hussein obama was not eligible from the beginning and will NEVER convince me to believe otherwise! Like their traitorous illegal invader USURPER brother, barack hussein obama, the 111th congress is the enemy from within!

Why would they allow a communist to sit in our house, the white house ...?!?! The answer is simple, a "NO BRAINER"! The existing 111th congress is and has been, positioning themselves for favor and position in the New World Order (NWO) or World Wide Communism (WWC)!

GySgt bob Pinkstaff
USMC Retired
I don't need to read through 6 pages of this to see what most of Y'all are saying.
Let ME say THIS:
The WHOLE WORLD,not just American citizens,knew the usurper was ineligible under
Our Constitution,and American voters put Him in anyway.This has already made Us a
freakin' laughingstock,but the sweeps of last week are telling the world that America
has,indeed,woken up.
Further awakening is imperative,and soon.Biden can put his ass out under the 4th clause
of the 25th Amendment,and then this usurper's bills,laws,and every single appointee,every
"poop" He has scooped,can be subsequently ignored.He can then be put on trial for high
treason,not the least of which will be under Title 18 of US Law,regarding the funding of
terrorists with US taxpayer money.
He should end up in a S--t hole for life,if not dangling from a bridge,in good old tradition
for traitors.
If the CIA,and other alphabet groups do their jobs right,his fat-ass wife could very well end
up in the same hole as him,as well as Valerie jarrett,and several others.
Biden gets to be President and all of BO's signed bills get validity. Same thing under Impeachment.
Do you think Boehner might just start up Impeachment on both BO and Biteme so HE can be President?????

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service