The Mad Jewette

It can be viewed and downloaded right here on

Scribd.com.

EXCERPT FROM WND:

A congressional document that has been posted on the Internet confirms no one – not Congress, not the states and not election officials – bothered to check Barack Obama’s eligibility to be president, and in fact, that status remains undocumented to this day.

Congress report concedes Obama eligibility unvetted

Vice President Biden, under intense pressure to invoke Article 25, Section 4 From DEM Party

read original post here.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Stay in INDIA Obama, you PIG!
  • We need to get the idiot out of the white house, and everyone that was involved with him getting the nomination should be run out of the country.
    • ANYONE that is 'protecting' this MOONBAT Messiah should POOF be gone!
  • Right Pauli & he can keep his 3000 cronies but return all of the vehicles, military ships, planes & everything else he took with him.
    • Exactly!
  • Why has nothing been done before this? There has to be someone that cares enough for this country to stand up and do something about what he is doing to it. He has laughed in our faces and spit on the constitution and so many secrets , lies and backroom deals that it is beyond treason.He is not fit to be in office or at least the office he now holds and makes fun of. Nixon was impeached for a lot less than what obama has done.
    • Sue, I dont know why nothing has been done. I, personally have been following this story since 06/08. I just DONT GET why this Muslim gets the bene. of the doubt.
      • Paul, Sue... The reason why most dont get it is because many have had a strong dillusion placed upon them as the bible says. The facts that people call conspiracy theory are in fact pretty much 100% real. Muslims and Masons worship the the same gods that go back into the time of antiquity and the land of Sumer or Sumerians. That is why the muslims get benes, because the 12th emam is the same as the maitreya. Of course you know that Lucis trust, formerly lucifers trust of NYC located on 666 Broadway has a seat at the UN and can come and go as they please. They also have a meditation room in the UN where all the world leaders go sit and say ummmmmmmmmm.

TO help you better understand what in the world has happened to the earth, and has been ongoing since the beginning of time, please watch this playlist by Professor Walter J Veith called "The Secret Behind secret Societies" It will be an eye opener.

• Will you guys pulleeaase get angry?
    Pitchforks and torches time, Frankenstein, the Evil Communist Muslim USURPER must be removed and if the Military won't do it then it's up to us. (hint, they're waiting for us to show them the way)
    You might want to start by marching to the local Castle... Yeah, that's right,
    Monroe County, TN and start this thing off in a big way by getting Lt. Cmdr. Walter Fitzpatrick (Ret) out of jail for making this exact same charge. Then we can get LTC Lakin away from his Court Marshal for doing the same thing.
    Come on folks, this is way to serious to ignore!!!!!!!!!
    Then again, I guess you can type your righteous indignation away and think you've really done something... Boy, did you ever tell them!
    • Carl, Vengence is mine sayeth the Lord. Right now as it says in the book of Daniel 12 we are living it. Daniel was to seal up the scrolls until the times of the end and now that we are there, people will go here and there to increase knowledge. The tool we are using now, the computer, all the information that you could ever possibly search for is here. Yes the Lord told us that "He" would return with a sword. This what is going on in our country, Mystery Babylon I call America, is being run by luciferians. I am doing what the Lord commanded,

Ephesians 5:11-15 (New International Version)
      11Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. 12For it is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret. 13But everything exposed by the light becomes visible, 14for it is light that makes everything visible. This is why it is said:
      "Wake up, O sleeper,
      rise from the dead,
      and Christ will shine on you."

15Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise

The light is shining on these evil people. Information that has been put on the internet up to 10 yrs ago by people that were called conspiracy theorists is beginning to see the light. For instance you must read this pdf

Deathbed confession by Otto Skorzeny in 1999 who was intimately involved with SS Nazi cover up, Hitlers personal body guard assassin, that leads directly to the Bush/Scherff/Tesla connection/coverup

Photos support claims that George H. Scherf(f), Jr., was 41st U.S. president
      http://www.proliberty.com/observer/20070405.htm
This reply was deleted.