Constitutional Emergency

http://www.conventionofstates.com/

Friends,

I am convinced and support a "Convention of the States" as the only viable and nonviolent tool to stop the federal government from destroying the United States of America. This action is authorized under Article V of the U.S. Constitution and explained at this link  http://www.conventionofstates.com/

You may have heard radio talk show host, patriot, Tea Party supporter, and legal scholar Mark Levin speak about the need of an Article V Convention of the States. Mark's suggested action can be accomplished through the organization that has a structure in place to begin the process of calling a "Convention of the States".  This initiative has already been discussed by Mark Levin on Hannity, Neil Cavuto's show, and perhaps others...it's gaining rapid support.

This is not an action calling for a rewrite of the US Constitution, but to consider a particular subject "limiting the jurisdiction and power of the federal government".  Under this topic a number of fixes may be approved by the States as discussed in www.conventionofstates.com

Article. V. of the US Constitution

The Congress, whenever two thirds of both Houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose Amendments to this Constitution, or, on the Application of the Legislatures of two thirds of the several States, shall call a Convention for proposing Amendments, which, in either Case, shall be valid to all Intents and Purposes, as Part of this Constitution, when ratified by the Legislatures of three fourths of the several States, or by Conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other Mode of Ratification may be proposed by the Congress; Provided that no Amendment which may be made prior to the Year One thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any Manner affect the first and fourth Clauses in the Ninth Section of the first Article; and that no State, without its Consent, shall be deprived of its equal Suffrage in the Senate.

I urge all patriots, those that love freedom, those of us that see our freedom and liberty being stolen in front of our eyes, those that want to restpre America as we inherited it, to join and support Citizens of Self-Governance and it's Convention of States Project (COS).

This will be a State by State initiative and will require each of us to become workers in our individual States, enlist others,  to cause our State Legislators to vote and call for a Convention of the States. Please review http://www.conventionofstates.com/ and seek information to start action in your State.

Harry Riley

Crestview, FL

Views: 1765

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nullification is the proper remedy...I'm afraid an Article V COS would be a national nightmare at this late stage of the game.  Our attention must be to the Founders solely...and nullification is the proper remedy.  State by state...nullify in our State Legislatures all unconstitutional usurpations of the federal AND executive branch...EPA...what have you...I have been looking at the Art.V solution as well, and hold out some hope for that, but not an excessive amount.  As stated, there is currently an intrusive amount of treasonous behaviour of our state and national representatives, who appear mostly uncontrollable and unaccountable to anyone but their own masters, whoever they may be...  More to the point, I guess, would be...WHO will do the work, besides US? And what, exactly, is it we must do and where do we start when the entire electoral process was hijacked decades ago? Working within the system has always been the preferred option, but right now it feels like working within the belly of the shark....you've already been EATEN...

I TOTALLY look forward to more discussion on solutions...we need answers, and we are probably the only ones capable now, to find them.

Interesting concept...that they should work hand-in-hand...which was probably all included in "original intent"...we are at a crossroads. It is imperative that we have within our spheres of influence, those of like mind who understand exactly what we are speaking of.  The usual talking--heads don't...and won't...get it.  The biggest challenge that we face, IMHO, is making sense of this to the "vast un-washed"...there are so many who imagine themselves to be informed, and who are NOT. The delusion is "epic" in proportion.  Herding cats is probably easier than getting all of our "patriot" brothers and sisters in line...good intentions pave the road to hell...The thing that will separate us all and define us, is TRUTH, and the lessons of history.  Let us spread the WORD!!!!!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service