I get home today and there are sheriff at my house, they immediately hand cuff me. They said they had a search warrant for the entire house. I asked to see it. The show me the from page but said I was not allowed to read it till they left. They had already kicked in my bedroom door and confiscated my weapon. After they left I find that the warrant was for my roommate and to search his area only. Is there anyone that can help? They say that because they found drugs in the house (in roommates room) that gives them the right to take the weapon. I had just given my landlord notice this morning because I suspected my roommate of selling and doing drugs and my landlord wasnt doing anything about it. They kicked in my bedroom door and destroyed a bunch of my property as well as took my weapon. Please will someone help???

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Jean,

It was actually just a warrant for my roommates arrest and to search "all rooms, attics, cellars, lofts, storage areas, and other parts therein assigned to the suspect." "And vehicles parked in the garage and any vehicles parked in the parking lot registered to the suspect." 

They searched my car. 

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
yesterday
Sunday
Apr 8
Mar 31