Constitutional Emergency

This is not a surprise. Of course the judicial system ruled this way. Anytime any state stands up for the constitution and their state constitution the fed. court system runs in and plays interference for this islamic marxists administration.

Twana

AP

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) -- An amendment that would ban Oklahoma courts from considering international or Islamic law discriminates against religions and a Muslim community leader has the right to challenge its constitutionality, a federal appeals court said Tuesday.

The court in Denver upheld U.S. District Judge Vicki Miles-LaGrange's order blocking implementation of the amendment shortly after it was approved by 70 percent of Oklahoma voters in November 2010.

read the rest here.

Views: 1289

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Guy, those of us sounding the alarm now are the ones who will fight the battles later. Those sitting by and "hoping for the best" now will still be sitting by and "hoping for the best" when they are hauled away to the FEMA camps like the Jews were hauled away to the FEMA camps in Nazi Germany.

So true Bob, I have brought this up before on FaceBook, and I have been told that we are going to try and do this thru elections peacefully. I am not to sure we will have an election in Nov 2012? What if that does nothing to change where were headed? Is it then going to be to late to do anything about anything by then??? Obama is taking more of our rights away everyday in cooperation with the U.N. I am not as prepared as I would like to be, but God Willing, we will have enough time and finances to prepare for battle. If I had it my way, I would invite all of you brother and sister Patriots unite right here right now where I live. Ah,  but there's the rub, we are spread out very thin thru-out this country, north west, north east, southeast and southwest. I am in the southwest area... May God Bless us all in our time of needing help and guidance from the Lord... God willing, we will win this, but, there will be blood in the streets of ours and the enemies blood....Pray to God for answers in Jesus name...

Guy, I don't think we are as thin as you might expect. I just wish I lived in the country instead of in town. I live in a small town but am in town. I have also been saying and writing about this for a long time. I just sent a letter to my congressional delegation about what is going on and how We the People are fed up. I don't think they really care but they can't say they didn't know. I also doubt elections in November. The occutards plan to cause a ruckus at the conventions and give messiah mullah osama bin obama an excuse to suspend the Constitution and declare martial law. I have written about this also and have been told I am a chicken little spreading fear. About a dozen demoncrats have openly called for just that so obama can "do what he needs to do".

I hope you are right about us not being so thinned out Bob. Yes I live in San Bernardino county, in the city near L.A. county. I to wish I lived out in the country, but they might be the first ones to go to the FEMA camps, since there is hardly a bunch of people in country areas, less conspicuose for them there...excuse the spelling please. I have been called the messenger of doom and gloom,lol...But alas, I march on....I have emailed my 2 democratic Senators, John boehner, and my rep Joe Baca about how We The People fell, but to no avail, they don't care anymore...

I  am getting bone weary of Judges like those on the 10th circus  who appear unwilling --or unable to defend our Constitution.

I wrote to these unjust Judges  -but hey all they need do is declare everybody to be without standing.Of Course the enemy will use the American Courts--and our  diplomatic  but gutless congress and lest I forget our queer President named Barack Hussein Obama II /aka Barry Soetoro to gain as much ground and to have as many terror centers built on our soil as possible then they will insist the Christian churches be shut down and  Shariah imposed on every they do not slay as infidel.Our Government is irretrievably broken  and I will cling to my guns and my religion which definately does NOT bow to Allah.

What a darn shame and later on, this same judge will be locked away in a islamic terrorist jail cell and killed for her failure to recognize the war our nation is in with these bastards.

Also if she is taken she will be raped by all that pick her up because she is not muslim and does not have her head covered like muslim women do.. In the muslim mens eyes she is fair game to do with what ever they want...

supreme court needs to decide this soon, otherwise we might end up w/ more activist judges on the supreme court!

So as Christians we could return to the laws of Leviticus with no legal problems.

I say we just refuse anything this Government tries to do that is not in the Constitution, just refuse and say we go by the Constitution. All they have been passing is illegal anyway. Until this so called leader opens his records and starts speaking the truth. Refuse everything. We can live under the Ten Commandments and the Constitution and uphold our own Rule of Law for own own area. Unseal those records that he hid out of the Country with INTERPOL right before his placement or it's a NO WAY HOSE. This is America, period.

this is SUCH bullshit.......i for one am TIRED,as ALOT of us are! i am NOT afraid to arm myself and gather with millions of other armed Americans and TAKE OUR Country back!

Well when someone ( A patriot leader ) gets up and says he or she is leading the ARMED FIGHT to Washington and gives me the location and time to meet. I will be there, ARMED and ready to put my life on the line. Washington Establishment has to go, all of them, that have a "no mentality". I am just waiting on the call.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service