This is not a surprise. Of course the judicial system ruled this way. Anytime any state stands up for the constitution and their state constitution the fed. court system runs in and plays interference for this islamic marxists administration.

Twana

AP

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) -- An amendment that would ban Oklahoma courts from considering international or Islamic law discriminates against religions and a Muslim community leader has the right to challenge its constitutionality, a federal appeals court said Tuesday.

The court in Denver upheld U.S. District Judge Vicki Miles-LaGrange's order blocking implementation of the amendment shortly after it was approved by 70 percent of Oklahoma voters in November 2010.

read the rest here.

Views: 1318

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Appealet Court in that District is just passing the buck because they don't want to be reversed and/or remanded.

They can have their own Islamic Law, but not in our court houses.   If you were to ask a person of Islamic Faith which court  they would wish to have their case heard, Guess which they would choose?

I have to take a minute for my blood to cool down after reading this crap. Who does this U.S. District Judge Vicki Miles-LaGrange think she is a one person law maker. I was taught that majority rules but I guess you have a liberal judge who thinks different. This is why America is failing due to judges like U.S. District Judge Vicki Miles-LaGrange. What make a law unconstitutional when the majority of the people cast our right to vote on some that in unacceptable to them. All these liberal judges should be inpeached. As long as they are on the bench these kind of actions will continue. It time for all the states to withdraw from the Union/Federal Government and see how long these fat cat judges can survive with no salary.

If I am not mistaken she has ruled on several other things, too. She's an Obama girl, doncha know.

Malcolm, the problem here is that our state govenrment is in lock-step with obama. They tried 3 times last legislative session to pass obamacare after We the People said no in 2010, also to the tune of 70% NO's. Our republicrat governor and legislative leaders don't care what the citizens want.

This judge has deliberately thumbed her nose at the People of The State

of Oklahoma's rights under the 10th amendment.SEVENTY PERCENT

said no,one libbo judge tells them to go screw themselves.I saw someone

say the current admin threatens them with death if they don't comply.

Where are the citizens?Where is the tar,and the feathers?

SHEEP!!!!!!!

It boils down to this...the enemy within will do their best to destroy this Christian nation.

A nation is defined by a dominant culture, faith, language, heritage.  America, like it or not, is a white Christian nation, created by white Europeans, founded, rooted in the Bible.  The standards, many of the laws were based on Biblical law.  However, the vermin, the enemy within have had the Biblical laws repealed.  Now you can see the aftermath...turmoil in our country.

God told us not to become a part of the world, but the enemy within opened our gates to people we have nothing in common...see the turmoil.  God warned us there would be those that will try to steal our wealth.  I can see our wealth being stolen, extorted from us through taxation, Wall Street, the list goes on.  We've been misled as a people. Hosea 4:6.

We must turn back to God's laws, guidance, wisdom. 2Chronicles 7:14

We're at war with Ishmael, Esau, and the serpent seed.

Amen Sister Lois, If you will humble yourselves and pray, I will forgive your sins I will heal your land...(in not so many words) We need to bring God/Jesus back into everything we do or say in this country. God loves all of us, we are all sinners but can ask our Father in Heaven to forgive us. We have let the minority  push us around for way to long!!! Why, should we be afraid of anyone or anything if we have God on our side???? All things are possible with God!!!Amen...

Well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to say it loud and we need to say it in Public places. And we need to say it to Islam! They don't like it F... Em! We need to take the offense and we need to take it now.

That is 2 Chronicles 7:14. I sign all of my e-mails with it.

The Lord Helps those who Help Themselves,remember that,GUY

Dan, don't I know that, I am ready to stand shoulder to shoulder with any and all Patriots, I too am waiting for the call, I just hope we all are not waiting for the call, and someone steps up and makes the call. We need someone with war experience I am thinking. Most of us don't know where to start, or whom to start with. You see, this is the problem, we all need to unite and do something. All we do is spread the news that we see to each other,(which is a good thing) and act big and bad and brave, but we all must see that it just keeps getting worse, and no one is really doing anything about anything....I am not thinking so much of myself, but for my Grandkids and all future generations...When its all over and our grandkids ask us, what did you do to protect our freedoms, and if we do nothing but talk, we will be very embarrassed to answer them, I sat around on the computer and spread the news to everyone I could, but thats all I did... I am sorry that all you make goes to taxes and you are slaves because of my generation of all talk and no action... It is our responsibility/duty to defend and fight for our freedoms for future generations... May God Bless America and all of the freedom fighters that  actually do something about it!!

Right on,Brother...

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service