This is not a surprise. Of course the judicial system ruled this way. Anytime any state stands up for the constitution and their state constitution the fed. court system runs in and plays interference for this islamic marxists administration.

Twana

AP

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) -- An amendment that would ban Oklahoma courts from considering international or Islamic law discriminates against religions and a Muslim community leader has the right to challenge its constitutionality, a federal appeals court said Tuesday.

The court in Denver upheld U.S. District Judge Vicki Miles-LaGrange's order blocking implementation of the amendment shortly after it was approved by 70 percent of Oklahoma voters in November 2010.

read the rest here.

Views: 1318

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Finally,someone who understands.I'm with Ya,Darlin'.

Sorry Dan, Darlin it ain't, It is a male name.

OOPS,sorry,Man!

Now that was funny and I really needed a laugh .. thanks guys.

yeah me two, but we'd be out gunned and I have only enough to hold out till they bring up the tanks.. then I guess I'll thro beer cans attem... we gotta get out the vote.

Can Oklahoma have a recall on this judge?

There must be some way to get rid of these judges who ignore our constitution.

Yeah,there is.The same way they do in Chicago,and now DC

They must be impeached by the Senate.

Not in Chicago they "mustn't".Lesser People have disappeared since this

admin was coming up.If this is the way they wanna play,I say let's give it

to them."The Good Book said it so I know it's the truth-an eye for an eye

and a tooth for a tooth"

Charlie Daniels

"Simple Man"

Yes Twana,  We have many enemies, Our own Government, Muslims, illegals, just to name a few facets of what we have to fight. You are right, We can't get united if our lives depended on it. Like you say, we can't even agree with the color red, at this rate, we will loose this and all battles, God Forbid... We need to stop the bickering over the little things and focus on the very top priorities in this battle. Look at how divided we are when it comes to who we want for president?, we all want Conservative/Republican and to bring this country back to the roots it came from, hence our founding Fathers and the Constitution/Bill of Rights.  So many people are for Romney, and we all know He is just this side of obama, plus that is who Obama wants to go up against in the general election, because He knows He can take Romney out, and I don't mean out to dinner... Plus the left-wing media has been pushing Romney from the very beginning, trying to pick our candidate for us again! 3 months ago, I read an article from the RNC and they siad"we are not worried about R.Perry, We have all our money behind Romney, way before Iowa Caucause.... The bottom line is, if we can't agree and Unite on anything, how do We The People expect to win anything???

Perhaps there IS a way to unite, a Constitutional Election within The Tea Party… We have groups and group leaders and for now We even have the technology to do this fast and efficiently… We can vote for a temporary and proportional in size emergency “congress* and administration**” that We select out of ALL Tea Party Groups, and I am sure that includes active and retired members of law enforcement and the military. If our communication technology is cut off, We always have a backup, like The Founders did except our horse buggies have much more horse power.

…as far as candidates, We are all eligible for “congress” and all natural born are eligible for “president”… so, everyone votes a name within The Tea Party other than their own, then a name that comes up most often is placed in “the candidate” basket. After a three or four such votes We could have a viable list of candidates.

*a congress not that passes laws but information and analysis, then votes on actions.

**the president would be infinitely more efficient and effective at information coordination (including calls to action) of this small and sole purposed group representing We The People.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service