Constitutional Emergency

This is not a surprise. Of course the judicial system ruled this way. Anytime any state stands up for the constitution and their state constitution the fed. court system runs in and plays interference for this islamic marxists administration.

Twana

AP

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) -- An amendment that would ban Oklahoma courts from considering international or Islamic law discriminates against religions and a Muslim community leader has the right to challenge its constitutionality, a federal appeals court said Tuesday.

The court in Denver upheld U.S. District Judge Vicki Miles-LaGrange's order blocking implementation of the amendment shortly after it was approved by 70 percent of Oklahoma voters in November 2010.

read the rest here.

Views: 1289

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think most Patriots are just tired of the talking and waiting for The Call!... and those that disrespect The Founders and The Original Constitution, disrespect We The People and are NOT Patriots... hence they would be nothing but a hindrance in OUR mission to restore The Founding Principles of OUR Country.

Stingray... Anyone that's for individual freedoms and for We The People rule by agreement with each other is part of The Tea Party Movement, that obviously includes members of The Oath Keepers, VDA among others... Also, I think many Patriots have been mislead to believe that the whole constitution is what We are trying to restore, if that were the case there would be nothing to restore since that's what we are in right now; The Bill of Rights and the bills that take them away... Millions of US went to the first rally in DC, fewer went to the second one but some came with the message "next time WE won't come unarmed"... I think many Patriots have realized (or proven to themselves) there is no point in going there unarmed anymore, so like that call to rally then, now most of US are awaiting that official call to duty... in other words Oathkeepers, VDA, etc are the military wing of The Tea Party Movement.

But, you could be right, unlike the days of The Founders, many more people live in metropolises than in the country now (something The Founders may not have foreseen), therefore today's majority is more likely to prefer security over liberty... and if that's so The Second Amendment is irrelevant to them, only their shepherd is.

Hmmm perhaps you are right Oleg....Just where would one start??? We would all need the list of names and a little background for all Tea Party Members?

I think all the Tea Party moderators could provide a start in the process... email all members, computerized verification of one name and background per individual, falsification detection, etc... I know, between today and a bit before yesterday there is not enough time to make a foolproof election for all Patriots to trust the system.

Dan,
I merely stated the avenue we have available in order to remove Judges such as the ones we are watching now. How we persuade the elected officials to do their job is an entirely different issue. Many of the ones we must rely on to do their job are placed in the position they hold by an elected official and not the people, sometimes not even by the Rule of Law. The sad fact is we currently live in a time that the Rule of Law is no longer a consideration. So we are left with what other option.... many have a couple of ideas.

Folks, this is another case of mind over matter, and We the People and the Constitution don't matter. The political class and the judicial class are at war with We the People. Islam is not what we need to fight. Islam isn't the danger to our freedom. The danger to our freedom is the government, both parties, and a judiciary who doesn't believe in the Republic our founding fathers established. Until politicians are willing to stand up and fight for the Constitution we will continue to see this happen. Neither party is willing to stand for the nation or the people. They are more interested in what is in it for them. They position themselves for a seat on the tyranny bus and to hell with We the People.  Once they get the FEMA camps, camps that I was told  2 years ago were a conspiracy theory of nuts, fully staffed you can expect to see Aushwitz, Berkenbaur, Trblinka, Sobibor, and the other extermination camps filled with patriots who won't bow down to tyranny. It is coming and the republicrat party has shown they are complicit. Don't expect mitt romney to do anything but pile on IF he gets elected. He is running to lose just as mccain did in 2008. They Mayan calender getting so much attention may be the sign of the end of freedom and a NWO dictatotship arising.

Bob, You have it sized up our present situation exactly right!

..."islam is not a danger to our freedom"?!... here is a tiny history refresher:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_war

...that’s one hell of a voting record for mind over matter on planet Earth!!!

Twana,    Good for AG Pruit to continue the fight.  I hope the people of Oklahoma tell the US courts to go to Hell and continue making one law after another to stifle the killer Muslims.   Too bad that the Muslims and Illegal aliens have already taken over California with the aid of corrupt, vote-seeking Dumborat politicians.  

Dave

Sharia law is not in our constitution.America was not founded muslims.

America is making the same mistakes Europe made.They show tolerance to Islam and they regret it.They now have no go

zones for non muslim citizens.How is a no go zone a sign of a peace loving people?It aint

Islam is not a religeon.It is an evil ideology that practices world domination of non muslim people.Alah took a child for a bride.That makes him an evil child molester.Any so called religeon that condones the murder of inocent people can be only one thing,Evil

These liberal jackass judges are more dangerous than politicians.

They are following the orders from Erik Holder which is a terrorist...

Absolutely correct,Lewrence,and therein lies the problem.The libbo/marxists

insist islam is a "religion",it is not.It is an inherently violent and brutal ideology.

I cannot find one word in the 1st amendment that speaks to an ideology.

The charge of condemnation of muslims is absurd,they were just told by 70%

of Oklahoma citizens that their BARBARIC ideological system of law is not

acceptable in an American court of law.PERIOD.

If they don't like this,they are perfectly free to go back to whatever hell-hole

they were spawned from,and GOOD RIDDANCE.

I'm so done being "tolerant"

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service