A public interest group that investigates government corruption is concerned about the humanitarian crisis on the U.S.-Mexico border, where thousands of children continue to cross into the country. 

"The administration's track record on immigration is to not enforce immigration law to the extent it can get away with. So I think that's probably what's going to happen here," says Sean Dunagan, senior investigator for Judicial Watch

illegal immigrationA Homeland Security source has told Judicial Watch that the surge of illegal alien minors has created an out-of-control disaster with jam-packed holding centers.

Border Patrol agents say the illegals are coming because they believe President Barack Obama will grant them amnesty.

A Fox News story, citing Border Patrol statistics, stated that 162,000 people from countries "other than Mexico" have entered the United States across the southern border since last October. That’s a nearly 100 percent increase from the previous year.

The surge of illegals includes 47,017 unaccompanied minors from Central America, the story also stated. 

http://onenewsnow.com/politics-govt/2014/06/17/created-crisis-border-problem-orchestrated-says-judicial-watch

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I agree, however, we have to major problems. First, the US population has never in it's history been such an IMMORAL nation, which breeds more non-Christians and other liberals. Second, Congress and the Senate are controlled by mugwumps and liberals. The only hope we have, is to elect enough real patriots in this coming election so that we have both houses that are veto proof, then and only then can we pursue Obummer and all of his henchmen for treason and make it stick!! Otherwise, nada, sorry, no, it isn't going to happen.

• Voting is critical.

But, we can battle even right now. I've been studying - At one point America would have been considered the greatest nation on earth for freedom and prosperity (have some questions in regards to the prosperity portion of the past 50 or so years). Nonetheless, there was a time in the not too distant past that we were a much more thankful population.

We have become slackers in relation to thanksgiving. I can speak for my own family. We would give God thanks at every meal and at the close of the day before going to sleep. But, the praying became ritualistic, not truly heartfelt. Then thanksgiving became less and less.

We have returned to the Lord and for some just turned to the Lord.

We have had so much in this country that we have become so familiar with the gifts and the giver. As written in one text, many go to bed without giving thanks for what they have.

This is an area that every believer can examine, confess and repent if need be, get on track and bolster.

Let's make it an across the board commitment - let's start pouring words of thankfulness out of our mouths towards God Almighty.

Let's post this all over the place.

• Do you really think the Voting Process hasn't been tampered with? electronic voting HAS AND IS TAMPERABLE, and it has been adopted in many states including TEXAS. I don't trust the results and it has been proven that the Voting System has been corrupted.....

• Those voting machines that use ANY OS from MickySoft in particular are vulnerable.

• There also is no checks on the system to ensure, the who votes and what gets selected match to any records, there are no paper records, only a 1 or 0. Sorry I want to see paper records returned and Electronic Voting machines outlawed. If it an't on paper, it don't exist.....now we are discovering the IRS can't find any e-mails for Lois Lerner and others high in the department of the IRS that they say are lost; bull hockey......

• yes u r right it is pure cloward & piven like obamacare, which by the way is a violation of art 1 sect 7 of the constitution  how r they implementing this unconstitutional law?     

WAKE UP AMERICA IS RIGHT WHERE IS EVERYONE?    

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
yesterday
Apr 8
Mar 31
Mar 27
Mar 24