Constitutional Emergency

Cruz to introduce constitutional amendment for term limits (We The People Must Begin An Avalance Of Support)

Sen. Ted Cruz announced that he will introduce a constitutional amendment to limit the number of terms members of the Senate and the House can serve. (AP Photo/Cliff Owen)

Sen. Ted Cruz announced that he will introduce a constitutional amendment to limit the number of terms members of the Senate and the House can serve. (AP Photo/Cliff Owen)

Cruz to introduce constitutional amendment for term limits

Sen. Ted Cruz announced Friday that he will introduce a constitutional amendment to limit the number of terms members of the Senate and the House of Representatives can serve.

Cruz, along with Rep. Ron DeSantis, R-Fla., made the announcement in an op-ed in the Washington Post, and said their plan is a great way to implement President-elect Trump's plan to "drain the swamp." The proposal would limit members of the Senate to two terms, while members of the House would be limited to three terms in office.

"On Election Day, the American people made a resounding call to 'drain the swamp' that is modern Washington. Yet on Capitol Hill, we seem mired in the same cycle of complacency," wrote the pair of conservative lawmakers. "The game hasn't changed, and the players remain the same. Thankfully, there's a solution available that, while stymied by the permanent political class, enjoys broad public support."

"Passing term limits will demonstrate that Congress has actually heard the voice of the people," they wrote. "We believe that the rise of political careerism in modern Washington is a drastic departure from what the founders intended of our federal governing bodies. To effectively 'drain the swamp,' we believe it is past time to enact term limits for Congress."

Views: 557

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Michael, don't forget all the research I have been doing in the last few years.  I have a TON of links available - just ask me if you are looking for something and I can check to see if I have it.

Thanks Judith. I've said it before but I'll say it again, you should of been an investigator! Thanks I wasn't looking for anything Patriot Vet sent it to me. I just read the whole thing again and some of it is hard to accept like Hitler didn't die but was living in America. But some of it makes sense. I could spend the rest of my life researching these things, which I don't feel compelled to do. This much I believe I know and believe it to be true: a conspiricy within the highest levels of government in coordination with World leaders has been in the works for decades to establish a One World Government. Those who have tried to throart these plans have been assassinated i.e JFK and his brother. Those who try to expose this or become disloyal are assassinated just follow the trail of those killed who were accociated with the Clintons. Knowing this I'm Wondering: will they allow Trump to become President. If so, if he's not in association with these people to carry out this conspiracy they will either have to turn him or assassinate him. I'm glad he see him behind bullet proof glad at the Army Navy game. I also believe all levels of the Intellegence services and law enforcement are involved those some of those on lower positions might not be aware of what's going on. This I also believe: they have speeded up their time frame because with greater access to information like the Internet and hacking they are being exposed. I feel for Trump because if he's not involved he had no idea what he was getting into. Even though he's a Billionaire he's no match for families like the Rothchilds who are worth 500 Trillion. We might not be able to end the darkness and the evil but we can stand and fight the good fight.

And why I suggested be careful, brother Michael. Shalom aleikhem!

"The battle is the Lord's", right Michael!

AMEN Brother Lee . And in that vein get on the net and type in huge dust storm prevents ISIS from entering Isreal and see this huge dust storm that came out of nowhere and prevented ISIS from entering Isreal. I saw that and was reminded it is God that tells the sea where to stop, it is God that brings the rain God can intervene wherever or however He wants to when he wants to. Shalom.
One more comment on the dust and rain storm at the boarder of Israel. The skeptics I've read saying it wasn't God it was just a weather phinomina. The one thing that can't be explained metorloically. The dust and storm cloud stood perfectly still and didn't enter Isreal but remained right on its boarder. Read about it and you be the judge.

I tend to gravitate to the electricity of the truth.  Shocking, ain't it.  Blessings to all!

I agree Lee, when you tell the truth you don't have to try to remember what you told people.

Old Rooster what I found interesting also on Tesla was he way back then invented a machine that could deliver free electricity to the masses . The powers that be destroyed it because they would have none of that. But you can bet your bottom dollar they have it or know how to make it. Think of the good it could do for mankind But for the love of money will never see it.

I think Trump knows exactly what is going on - in fact, I have no doubt of it.  He is a very, very smart man.

My understanding is that Trump did know what he was getting in to, re: the criminal psychopaths that belong to the cabal.  But he believes somebody has to be willing to change the direction they've taken us, and that's why he ran.  But unless he's willing to have them all arrested, I don't think there's much he can do to prevent them from exerting their evil influence on America and on the world.

Check David Icke while you're at it Judith.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service