http://canadafreepress.com/article/death-race-damascus-update-on-the-precipice-of-ww-iii?utm_source=CFP+Mailout&utm_campaign=224351cf8b-CFP+Daily+Mailout&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_d8f503f036-224351cf8b-291126381&mc_cid=224351cf8b&mc_eid=bd97240f15#

“The White House is defending ISIS. Now there can be no doubts about that.” - Maria Zakharova for the Russian Defense Ministry

Death Race Damascus Update – On the Precipice of WW III

AddThis Sharing Buttons

As the clock runs down on the Obama “presidency” and as the Clinton candidacy is becoming more fragile by the day, the information I received from two intelligence sources in 2012 is being validated. We are on the precipice of a World War that will begin in Syria and pit the U.S. against Russia, fueled by Barack Hussein Obama’s policy of arming, aiding and supplying Muslim terrorists throughout the region, and specifically in Syria.

It is being reported today that the U.S. bombed Syrian troops inside Syria, killing 62 troops. This is a dangerous and overt escalation of the war that has been boiling beneath the surface for the last six years. Additionally, Russia has made it clear that they will blame the U.S. should the fragile truce that exists within Syria collapse.

I warned about this in my 2012 column Death Race Damascus – 13 Days in October. In that report, I postulated that World War III will begin in Syria and not in Iraq, Afghanistan or even Iran.  I wrote that US forces are waging a proxy war against Russia on behalf of Saudi Arabia, which provided the context for not just historical moments such as Benghazi, but can explain and define the entire Obama “presidency.”

Now with just a few months remaining for Obama to complete his objectives and under the threat of a complete reversal of foreign policy should Hillary Clinton become sidelined, it appears that a deliberate escalation inside Syria is in progress.

In response to the U.S. led air strikes inside Syria, Maria Zakharova, speaking for the Russian Defense Ministry on the Rossiya-24 TV station, said that the air strikes jeopardized a Russian-US agreement on Syria. What was also stated confirmed, at least in part, the information of my 2012 report:

“We are reaching a really terrifying conclusion for the whole world: That the White House is defending ISIS. Now there can be no doubts about that,” the RIA Novosti news agency cited Zakharova as telling.

From my 2012 report:

The status of relations is now being changed by external influences, namely the United States via the Obama-Muslim Brotherhood alliance and Saudi Arabia. Today, the Syrian Ambassador to Tehran stated that Turkey, in collusion with others, is attempting to revive the Ottoman Empire.

It is for this reason that Russia has upwards of 100,000 “advisers” in Syria. Despite their presence and warnings from Russia, we have been actively arming the anti-Assad rebels so that the Assad regime can be overthrown and replaced by a government sympathetic to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Putin has directly and indirectly warned Obama not to meddle in Syria or risk direct conflict with Russia. Despite such warnings, Obama has continued his foreign policy of using al Qaeda backed rebels, supported by the Muslim Brotherhood, to install leaders affiliated with the Saudi-backed Muslim Brotherhood in Syria. Why would Obama place billions of people in jeopardy in a world war by his attempts to reshape the Middle East? What is pushing this agenda?

Despite the claims of many right-wing politicians and conservative media pundits, it is not a failure of foreign policy, but because of the Obama foreign policy that we find ourselves at the precipice of World War III. More importantly, though, the Obama administration and his spokespeople are deliberately misrepresenting the events that occurred in Libya to cover-up a clandestine operation that encompasses the entirety of the so-called Arab Spring. Libya is the Obama CIA’s weapons hub for the region. It is where the weapons are being collected and shipped for use in Syria, to topple the Assad regime.

Unlike the more palatable and readily acceptable goals of the government backed operations a half-century ago (i.e. fighting the expansion of communism), the goals of this administration reveal something entirely different. It is through this prism of understanding that all of the most recent historically significant events begin to make sense. Could answers to such basic questions concerning the background and meteoric rise of Obama, his relationship with the Muslim Brotherhood, his deep bow to the Saudi King be found in Benghazi? Might this covert agenda, if exposed, reveal that we are actually engaged in a proxy war with Russia on behalf of Saudi Arabia?

It’s been nearly four years since I wrote that column, and the anticipated transition of power from Barack Hussein Obama to Hillary Clinton appears to be in jeopardy. Considering such high stakes that this election holds for the United States domestically as well as abroad, is it possible that this escalation is serving an even greater purpose?

Doug Hagmann -- Bio and Archives | Click to view 1 Comment

Copyright © Douglas J. Hagmann and Canada Free Press

Douglas J. Hagmann and his son, Joe Hagmann host The Hagmann & Hagmann Report, a live Internet radio program broadcast each weeknight from 8:00-10:00 p.m. ET.

Their new website is The Hagmann & Hagmann Report.

Douglas Hagmann, founder & director of the Older articles by Doug Hagmann

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks.

•  Had a news story this morning that Said BHO will have his name put on Ballots if Hilarity goes Ill !  Is that Even Legal ? And then He doesn't care ... the Fraud !   :(

• Have you seen the one that Lyin' Canadian Ted said if Killary has to withdraw, he will run as a Democrat against Trump?

http://www.usanewsinsider.com/cruz-something-happens-hillary-agree-...

Usanewsinsider.com
      • Judith,I don't trust Cruz at all. I would not be surprised if he does this.

• Cruz is not Qualified 2 B President or Vice Pres. He is not a natural born citizen, and I might add, neither is B H Obama.

•   If some matter of grave national security were to take place, Elections could be called off.

• No, it is not legal........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Art ll section 1 of the constitution......

• I have long believed that Obama has no intention of leaving office...here we go!

• I agree Robert. He is doing everything he can to Declare Martial Law...and if he does this , then there will B no Election. Where in the  HELL is our Congress? The next war will B Nuclear and all of us older folks no what that will B like 4 the Whole World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Very good article, and America will pay heavily for this, but not so much from other Countries who know that our government is doing this, but America will pay from God....judgment is coming people, as we ignore what this government is doing, the government we put in place.    People sit back and close their eyes, tell me that nothing is wrong, how stupid and blind can one get.  I am so sick of it.  People at church tell me "No, it will never happen in America".   I fear it will people because God can only be patient for so long, God will soon wake America up, and it won't be pretty!   You kicked him out of America, so why would you think he will protect America?   That is what I tell those in church who are deaf and blind.   It does not soak in.  It is sad that so many in the area where I am at now are blind and deaf!  I do not want to be here, would rather be around people who are aware, but feel that God put me here to wake a few more up.  God help me wake them up!  This article is very good, shared it on Facebook, and I know I will get some who don't like it, but what the heck.   I already pretty much lost most of my family and relatives who think I have a tin-foil hat on.  God help us through these hard times.  The Amish know more of what is really happening in our world then those people at the church I go to.  Unreal, and the reason why the Amish know more, is they don't listen to lying mainstream media as they don't have TV's.

This reply was deleted.