Constitutional Emergency

http://canadafreepress.com/article/death-race-damascus-update-on-th...

“The White House is defending ISIS. Now there can be no doubts about that.” - Maria Zakharova for the Russian Defense Ministry

Death Race Damascus Update – On the Precipice of WW III

AddThis Sharing Buttons

As the clock runs down on the Obama “presidency” and as the Clinton candidacy is becoming more fragile by the day, the information I received from two intelligence sources in 2012 is being validated. We are on the precipice of a World War that will begin in Syria and pit the U.S. against Russia, fueled by Barack Hussein Obama’s policy of arming, aiding and supplying Muslim terrorists throughout the region, and specifically in Syria.

It is being reported today that the U.S. bombed Syrian troops inside Syria, killing 62 troops. This is a dangerous and overt escalation of the war that has been boiling beneath the surface for the last six years. Additionally, Russia has made it clear that they will blame the U.S. should the fragile truce that exists within Syria collapse.

I warned about this in my 2012 column Death Race Damascus – 13 Days in October. In that report, I postulated that World War III will begin in Syria and not in Iraq, Afghanistan or even Iran.  I wrote that US forces are waging a proxy war against Russia on behalf of Saudi Arabia, which provided the context for not just historical moments such as Benghazi, but can explain and define the entire Obama “presidency.”

Now with just a few months remaining for Obama to complete his objectives and under the threat of a complete reversal of foreign policy should Hillary Clinton become sidelined, it appears that a deliberate escalation inside Syria is in progress.

In response to the U.S. led air strikes inside Syria, Maria Zakharova, speaking for the Russian Defense Ministry on the Rossiya-24 TV station, said that the air strikes jeopardized a Russian-US agreement on Syria. What was also stated confirmed, at least in part, the information of my 2012 report:

“We are reaching a really terrifying conclusion for the whole world: That the White House is defending ISIS. Now there can be no doubts about that,” the RIA Novosti news agency cited Zakharova as telling.

From my 2012 report:

The status of relations is now being changed by external influences, namely the United States via the Obama-Muslim Brotherhood alliance and Saudi Arabia. Today, the Syrian Ambassador to Tehran stated that Turkey, in collusion with others, is attempting to revive the Ottoman Empire.

It is for this reason that Russia has upwards of 100,000 “advisers” in Syria. Despite their presence and warnings from Russia, we have been actively arming the anti-Assad rebels so that the Assad regime can be overthrown and replaced by a government sympathetic to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Putin has directly and indirectly warned Obama not to meddle in Syria or risk direct conflict with Russia. Despite such warnings, Obama has continued his foreign policy of using al Qaeda backed rebels, supported by the Muslim Brotherhood, to install leaders affiliated with the Saudi-backed Muslim Brotherhood in Syria. Why would Obama place billions of people in jeopardy in a world war by his attempts to reshape the Middle East? What is pushing this agenda?

Despite the claims of many right-wing politicians and conservative media pundits, it is not a failure of foreign policy, but because of the Obama foreign policy that we find ourselves at the precipice of World War III. More importantly, though, the Obama administration and his spokespeople are deliberately misrepresenting the events that occurred in Libya to cover-up a clandestine operation that encompasses the entirety of the so-called Arab Spring. Libya is the Obama CIA’s weapons hub for the region. It is where the weapons are being collected and shipped for use in Syria, to topple the Assad regime.

Unlike the more palatable and readily acceptable goals of the government backed operations a half-century ago (i.e. fighting the expansion of communism), the goals of this administration reveal something entirely different. It is through this prism of understanding that all of the most recent historically significant events begin to make sense. Could answers to such basic questions concerning the background and meteoric rise of Obama, his relationship with the Muslim Brotherhood, his deep bow to the Saudi King be found in Benghazi? Might this covert agenda, if exposed, reveal that we are actually engaged in a proxy war with Russia on behalf of Saudi Arabia?

It’s been nearly four years since I wrote that column, and the anticipated transition of power from Barack Hussein Obama to Hillary Clinton appears to be in jeopardy. Considering such high stakes that this election holds for the United States domestically as well as abroad, is it possible that this escalation is serving an even greater purpose?

Doug Hagmann -- Bio and Archives | Click to view 1 Comment

Copyright © Douglas J. Hagmann and Canada Free Press

Douglas J. Hagmann and his son, Joe Hagmann host The Hagmann & Hagmann Report, a live Internet radio program broadcast each weeknight from 8:00-10:00 p.m. ET.

Their new website is The Hagmann & Hagmann Report.

Douglas Hagmann, founder & director of the Older articles by Doug Hagmann

Views: 1633

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

found this today which i believe IS one way to RID ourselves of One of OUR Greatest Threats !     http://www.jbs.org/mobile/jbs-news/legislation/item/18276-support-a...

Obama's involvement in Syria is the same objective as in Lybia and Egypt. The goal is to remove Bassar Assad and install a Muslim Brotherhood regime, just as they attempted to do in Egypt. Donald Trump is scheduled to meet with the Egyptian President on Monday when he, (President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi), is in New York for a UN Counsel meeting.
Perhaps Trump will learn something from that meeting. (hopefully).

Now I am no foreign policy expert,, And I know Bassar Assad is not a good guy,,,,,,, He's killed a lot of his own people. But in that part of the world you have to look at who were the people Assad was killing. We can not just simply say he has killed thousands of his own people therefore he is bad and must be removed. Just like Saddam Hussein killed thousands of Iraqi people, but who were the people he was killing? Was he killing Islamic Fundamentalists? The answer to that is YES. And the same is probably true about Assad. And THAT means Obama is fighting on the wrong side. Obama is protecting ISIS/ISIL. And in doing so he is dragging the U.S. into a war with Russia.

It's difficult to tell from our positions as U.S. citizens which side is worse, Saudi Arabia or Iran's Fundamentalists Muslims. We have Iranians and the Muslim Brotherhood in the White House, while Obama bows to the king of Saudi Arabia.

But one thing we do know is that most of this crap will stop IF and when Obama leaves office, but only if Trump can win in November.

The President of Egypt has declared both Obama and Hillary Clinton as terrorists and accused them both of trying to overthrow Egypt.He is also scheduled to meet with Hillary today. That should be interesting.

Old Rooster.I have read over the yrs. that the Egyptian Gov. has charges filed against hillary & obama. Don't know if it is true,but it would be great if she were served with a warrant while meeting with Egyptian Pres.

“As a tribute to the late, great Phyllis Schlafly, I hope everybody can go out and get her latest book, The Conservative Case for Trump.” —Donald Trump

Phyllis Schlafly passed away on September 5, 2016, the day before the release of this book. In it, she addresses her fellow conservatives with a passionate plea to ignore establishment kingmakers and support controversial GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump.

“The stakes are unmistakably high,” Schlafly writes in the introduction. “I know that some well-meaning conservatives find Trump puzzling or even offensive, but I trust that this book—the culmination, for me, of more than seventy years of active involvement in Republican politics—might help sway them.”

Donald Trump is the most controversial Republican presidential candidate since Barry Goldwater, and could be the most conservative and successful president since Ronald Reagan. In her very last contribution to the conservative movement, Phyllis Schlafly, the “sweet-heart of the Silent Majority,” makes an irrefutable case that needs to be shared with every wavering voter. Nothing less than the future of our country is at stake.

Schlafly, the conservative icon whose celebrated classic A Choice Not An Echo (over 3 million copies sold) upended the 1964 Republican Convention, persuasively argues that Donald Trump is worthy of every conservative’s vote. Joined by Ed Martin, the former head of the Missouri Republican Party, and Brett Decker, formerly an editorial writer with the Wall Street Journal and the Washington Times, Schlafly presents the real Trump, the Trump she and her colleagues have met with and interviewed, the Trump who is far more conservative than you think.

For more information, see http://newswithviews.com/Nelson/kelleigh350.htm

18 U.S. CODE § 2384 - SEDITIOUS CONSPIRACY
If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

18 U.S. CODE § 2381 - TREASON
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

------Releasing war criminals during a war:

18USC, Part 1, Chapter 115, Sec.2381. He usurped Presidency, by fraud, during time of war.
Is the president a Spy under the UCMJ at Section 906, Article 106.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIw9B_7QkGA

Any yet, "We the People" do nothing.....Why is the administration, the congress and most of Washington D.C. NOT in chains on a bus to Levenworth, Kansas? Good question, are we just waiting for the slaughter to begin? I for one, will not stand for this "Lawless Government" to prepare and execute Martial Law against its citizens, the second that happens, it will be a bloody road for both Tyrants and Patriots. I for one will "Stand and Fight, till I am dead" , then I get to answer for my actions with God of Heaven, and his son, Jesus Christ, who is the final ruler of this world. May I live long enough to see the Savior of this world take his rightful seat in Jeruselum as the Supreme ruler of Planet Earth.

There are people doing something, not nothing....there is the Liberty Restoration Committee, and this one, is not just a run of the mill organization.  Many State Legislatures are considering this Plan to restore our Constitution to its original intent.  Our Bill of Rights says we are required to absolish a government and start if over, if it  has gone rogue,  is corrupt and tyrannical...Millions of people have taken the pledge to promote this and many are already working in Kansas and Texas to get it started.   Once a few States actually take hold on this the rest will follow.  Here is the link to The Plan, please read it, take time to read it, and then decide for yourself....it is our last chance to save our Country without war....http://www.thelibertypledge.com/get-connected-.html     Also they have a radio show that is on Saturday and Sunday nights at 8:00 p.m EST......it is very informative and I listen to the radio show every week...here is the link for that as well, which is last weeks show on Sunday, but if you click on "follow" they will send you notices with the link when they are on air.....http://www.blogtalkradio.com/keepersmindpool/2016/09/19/the-liberty...

P.S.  THIS IS NOT A NEW CONSTITUTION, it is the Constitution in its original form, along with added paragraphs to keep this government from getting out of control ever again.   There are places in there for limited terms for Congress and even limited terms for Supreme Court Justices which WE THE People will put in place. 

Attachments:

Where are the Joint Chiefs> I guess Obummer the Muslim, will not listen to them and U no and I no the Next war will B nuclear and  whole Nations will B gone. We R in deep doo doo and I simply do not C anyone who can stop this man in the WH, except an uprising of the general Public, but who could lead us to DC. I am 2 old 2 lead but not 2 old 2 follow. I retired after 30yrs active duty in the service of OUR Country and I hate 2 C us go up in smoke. God help US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard about the air strike that the USA did on Syrian forces, and they claimed it was a mistake but Russia was not buying that.  Unfortunately, it makes sense that this happened, given that Obama backed Morsi, despite all of the protests by the Egyptian People, also Obama wanted Ghadaffi dead, even though he had turned away from terrorism and was aiding the USA (I remember that the media was reporting that Ghaddafi was killing his own people, and I believed it at the time, and then I heard that he asked "How would you fight Al Qaeda?" and I realized that Ghadaffi was not the bad guy that the media was saying.  I also saw Hillary say "We came, we saw, he died ha ha ha"   Also earlier when the Iran protesters were protesting the fraudulent reelection of Ahmadenijad (SP?) in 2009 Obama said nothing "I don't want to get involved in foreign matters"  and then Ahmadinijiad knew he had a green light to arrest the protesters (and kill a lot of them). Shortly after that, when Honduras  kicked out a dictator who was going to run for a 3rd term, and had an interim president, and I was shocked that Obama was insisting that Honduras take back their ousted leader (Hey, I thought Obama said that he did not want to get involved in foreign countries' disputes!)  I called my representative (Joe Lieberman CT Democrat turned Independent) and told his aide that Obama and Hillary were backing the wrong guy, the would be dictator. The aide said he would look into it. Obama was unsuccessful in his attempt to get the Chavez friendly dictator back into Honduras (The little guy won!)  So - Obama always backs the wrong side!

My only confusion is, I thought Obama and Russia were on the same side-being both communists, wanting to bring down the USA.  

I have heard that Assad is protecting the Syrian Christians.

This was a very good article.

If you believe that you have a Constitutional Right to "Keep and Bear Arms" your choice for President should be clear. Hillary did not even seek the approval for the Feternal Order of Police because she would not sign a pledge that our 2nd Amendment Righs were "non-negotiable". If she is elected she will add those to the supreme court who will overturn your second amendment rights. The court is now evenly split, just one liberal judge will mean you will no longer be able to defend yourselves.
In Calif alone over 100 differant types of handguns have benn outlawed. In Wash DC you cannot own s hand gun and if you chamber a round in a rifle or shotgun you could be charged with a Felony. If only for this issue alone, Hillary cannot become President. It's plain and simple don't get caught up in the Rethoric. She has plainly stated a number Of times she plans to overthrow our 2nd Amendment Rights. In places like Fergason it is so expensive and the process to possess a firearm so complex that the poor are unable to buy weapons to protect themseves. There is no corrated data that shows that an increase in firearm possession means greater gun violence. In fact the data shows the exact opposite. Again, do not believe the Rhetoric.
Another lie: white officers are more prone to shoot black citizens. Data shows Black officers are more prone to shoot black suspects than white officers. "DO NOT BELIEVE THE RETHORIC!!!"

Michael, I can show you one old white veteran that will definitely shoot back.,,,,,,,,
Good post, thanks.

Very well stated...wish more people would be reading your statement, as we need to wake people up.  When I talk to people I feel my voice is falling on deaf ears.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service