http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/decorated-combat-veteran-arrested-in-new-york-charged-with-5-felonies-for-possession-of-ar-magazines_01312013

Robert Richardson
January 31st, 2013

In the latest attack on the American people, a decorated War Hero has been arrested and charged with five counts of third degree criminal possession of a weapon, for having empty 30 round AR-15 Magazines in his vehicle.

On Sunday January 6th Staff Sgt. Nathan Haddad, a decorated combat veteran, was driving through Jefferson County New York when he was randomly pulled over for a vehicle check. Haddad, who had five 30 round empty magazines in his possession, was arrested by the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Department and charged with five felony counts.

According to Haddad’s brother, Michael Haddad, Nathan thought these magazines were legally made before the New York Assault Weapons Ban. When Nathan Haddad was arrested the new ban had not even been fully enacted yet.

This is not a criminal, this is not some thug looking to hurt people; this is a decorated combat veteran who was recently honored by the Philadelphia chapter of Blue Star Mothers and the Union League’s Armed Services Council for helping disabled vets get back on their feet. What’s happening to Army veteran Nate Haddad is an absolute attack on liberty. Here we have a man who honorably served his country, who was trusted with weaponry that far exceeded anything he was carrying, that now finds himself facing the possibility of spending years in prison.

Still think these gun control laws are meant to stop criminals?

Nathan Haddad’s brother has set up a legal defense fund for his brother who cannot afford to fight these charges on his own. We ask that you share this story with everyone you know so that this attack on Hassad is seen for what it is, an attack on every law abiding citizen in America.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That is Disgraceful....

• As a Combat vet, IM SO F***ING PISSED RIGHT NOW, THIS IS ABSOLUTELY WRONG AND GROTESQUELY UNEXCUSABLE!!!!! THE PRESIDENT AND HIS GOONS CAN F*** OFF AS FAR IM CONCERNED....

• I couldn't agree with you more.  I know it won't happen, but I'd love to see a bunch of vets spring this guy and move him to some state that won't extradite him to New York and collectively show New York the single finger salute.

• Government gone AMOK!!!  If the DA in this case does not drop all charges, the NRA should step in and spare no expense to defend Nathan Haddad!!!  I suggest that all Americans stop doing any business with any company based out of New York!!!    Stop all vacation travel to New York!!  Every Constitutional conservative who lives in New York should consider moving to Texas, Arizona, Wyoming, Montana, Utah, Tennessee, Kentucky, or any other state that abides by the 2nd Amendment and the rest of the US Constitution with no or low taxes!!!!!

•  Don't expect the NRA to do anything.

• It's getting closer and closer ....

• JEFFERSON COUNTY NEW YORK SHERIFFS DEPARTMENT MUST BE CHARGED WITH FALSE ARREST. 

Jefferson County Pennsylvania Sheriffs Brigade Chaplain

• Everyone needs to remember this.  In any state you can refuse to have your vehicle searched. If  they want to search it tell them to get a SEARCH WARRANT. Remember your constitutional rights. They them to get a warrant or F*** Off!

• There will be more.

• Just unbelievable, and so petty to the point of insanity.  All charges should be dropped and apologies and compensation made.  We need to help him fight this.  Can't stand the law enforcement random stops and checks--the real thugs never get stopped and if they do, PC comes into play--also profiling Americans.  Hope we can help Nathan with his defense fund.

I do wish he would have insisted on a warrant to search...

This reply was deleted.