Constitutional Emergency

Information from Duane Williams.

I've not vetted this yet so I'm hoping some of you can vet it.

Twana

FINALLY!!!!!! As we all knew!! 

Democrats finally admit, in court, Obama not eligible

“…Defendants assert that the Democrat Party has the right to nominate whoever it chooses to run as a candidate, including someone who is not qualified for the office.”  (Not if we have a Constitution!!!)
Weary of defending in court the Constitutional eligibility of their man at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, the Democrat Party has finally admitted Barack Obama is not qualified to be president of the United States– and that it doesn’t matter.

According to a motion filed by Party attorneys in a Tennessee eligibility lawsuit, “…Defendants [the Tennessee Democrat Party and the Democrat National Committee] assert that the Tennessee Democrat Party has the right to nominate whoever it chooses to run as a candidate, including someone who is not qualified for the office.”

In numerous previous lawsuits questioning the Constitutional eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama, Democrats have maintained that voters, not the Constitution, should be the final arbiters of presidential eligibility. Though a disgraceful assertion on its face, such mindless rambling was about all that desperate Democrat attorneys had in their arsenals, apart from the perpetually employed “plaintiffs lack standing” defense.
(So, every law he passed, every exe. order should now be NULL & VOID!!! His appointments to the Supreme Court..NULL & Void!!!)

Views: 1533

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"{WE THE PEOPLE}" the highest authority in America must remove Barrack Hussein Obama from the Presidential office!

We must demand Congress do its' job. He must be arrested, tried, and convicted of fraud on the American people.

Write your Congresspeople.

No big surprise here........Most of us have held this belief for a long time. I agree with one other writer. We may not have an election in November.............That  would be interesting and dangerous................

I don't know if this can be considered a good thing. It's stating that the Consitution means NOTHING and it's the "people," that count. Well I don't buy into that. The RULE OF LAW comes first. It is the people that established that Rule of Law and it's been working fine until Obama and NEW Democrat Party.

Yes, it is a fact. If you google far enough, the actual video of the courtroom exchange is out there. I sent it around weeks ago. His attorney is a Miss Hill with a New Jersy Law firm - it's all on google. She admitted that the current birth certificate could not be authenticated. She went on to claim that that is irrelevant, that his popularity should be evidence enough of his eligibility. Judge bought it. Don't they all.

Thank you, Larry. I was not aware that this was said, in court and on tape, so to speak. I would like to see/hear it. I have been so mad for so long now at the lack of respect for our Nations Founding Documents and the will of We The People that this would be all I would need to drop all I am doing in my life and march on Washington with torches & pitchforks and teach these Communist SOB's what they get when they openly ignore us. All I need is a million or so friends to go with me and I WILL GO! Hell, get a Million together and we will REMOVE all of the Representatives of We The People from all 3 branches of OUR Government, Executive, Legislative & Judicial. They no longer can be given ANY benefit of the doubt. It must be done and SOON!

hmmm, win or lose? Saw article which claims Israeli scientist said long-form birth cert. forgery. What a coincence judge sides with bHo

No its not because he doesnt want to be like the Judge in Tucson Az, for the judge was the 1st target and Gabby was second.....the rest were just there...

Yes, Judge Roll was poised to expose odumbass when he was assassinated. Very convenient to take the shooter away and keep him drugged up and un-able to testiffy. How did we get to a place where they feel so comfortable doing these things?? Is it JUST our complaqcency? If so, we need to teach them the ONLY LESSON they will understand. We are neither afraid, nor timid. Just like the bully on the playground, all it takes is for us to give them a good ass kicking to show we will NOT allow any more of this BS!

OK fellow Americans - it is time to jump on the backs of the House of Representatives and force them to act. If they do not we start on them.

Dorris,

I do not mean to be disappointing to you, but what has West done to expedite obamas removal?

Allen West is a great communicator of words but when it comes to actual action he is left wanting!

It matters to me and the Constitution matters to me.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service