Democrats finally admit, in court, Obama not eligible

Information from Duane Williams.

I've not vetted this yet so I'm hoping some of you can vet it.

Twana

FINALLY!!!!!! As we all knew!! 

Democrats finally admit, in court, Obama not eligible

“…Defendants assert that the Democrat Party has the right to nominate whoever it chooses to run as a candidate, including someone who is not qualified for the office.”  (Not if we have a Constitution!!!)
Weary of defending in court the Constitutional eligibility of their man at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, the Democrat Party has finally admitted Barack Obama is not qualified to be president of the United States– and that it doesn’t matter.

According to a motion filed by Party attorneys in a Tennessee eligibility lawsuit, “…Defendants [the Tennessee Democrat Party and the Democrat National Committee] assert that the Tennessee Democrat Party has the right to nominate whoever it chooses to run as a candidate, including someone who is not qualified for the office.”

In numerous previous lawsuits questioning the Constitutional eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama, Democrats have maintained that voters, not the Constitution, should be the final arbiters of presidential eligibility. Though a disgraceful assertion on its face, such mindless rambling was about all that desperate Democrat attorneys had in their arsenals, apart from the perpetually employed “plaintiffs lack standing” defense.
(So, every law he passed, every exe. order should now be NULL & VOID!!! His appointments to the Supreme Court..NULL & Void!!!)

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Howdy.

this has been out for awhile and so far has NOT been proven FALSE.

Semper Fi.

Jim.

• SEND IN THE MILITARY TO TAKE HIM OUT OF OFFICE NOW ( WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME ).

• BEEN SAYING THAT FOR YRS............OBAMA IS NOT LOOKING OUT FOR AMERICA, NOR AMERICANS...ITS IN BLACK AND WHITE.....ALL HE WANTS IS CONTROL, TO BE A RULER, ARE WE GOING TO LET HIM, HELL NO, ITS TIME TO STAND UP............

GOD BLESS ALL.

• Is this real?....really?....

If it is,...Thank You God!...This has been my fervent prayer!

• It really doesn't seem to matter Obama has already demonstrated that he Constitutional by egnoring the Congress and is rulling by 'p'residential Order.....

TSGT Clough

• The Islamic muslims have now taken over the DNC and the Consititution is just something they will ignore, because before long, like before Nov they are going to attack just like they have been doing in the middle east and Obama approves it for he is one of them working undercover. Its called dumbatude to all Americans... WW111 is now just around the corner and WW11 will look pretty compared to what is coming from the terrorist. And millions are already here in the USA thanks to Obama...

• you are absolutely right on the mark. Yes, Obama is one of them, a Muslim and people should have known that before they elected him in the first place. To re elect this Muslim will totally finish off our country and our lives perminently. God help us

• They may have a "right" to do that which is "UNCONSTITUTIONAL"  but it makes manifest that political Parties contempt for our written Constitution . And does NOT  explain away WHY Congress NEVER bothered to act in defense of the Constitution they all swear to defend.I am not sorry if it offends the enemy of my Country and our way of life BUT we cannot be "One Nation under God" if only some of us  obey the Constitution as Supreme Law of the Land --and the other part try to beguile and enslave  a free people by telling LIES and by threats of force.All the while editing God out of their Party Platform and their politics.That is just way too unAmerican for my taste.

• From a personal standpoint, they can do whatever they want and suffer the consequences. However, they cannot do a crime to the entire United States, and not be punished with the full authority of the United States. This is admitted guilt of fraud upon us the people. We must demand justice be served.

•     100% agreed Robert.Many of us swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies both foreign and domestic.Our biggest threat is right here at home.

We have been infiltrated at all levels of government.From the local dog catcher to the white house we ha been sold out.

This reply was deleted.