Constitutional Emergency

DID I RECENTLY WRITE THAT OBAMA AND HILLARY SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND TRIED FOR "CRIMES AGAINST AMERICA" AS MORSI WAS IN EGYPT?

JW: Obama Admin Knew About Benghazi Before It Happened

MAY 18, 2015

Administration knew three months before the November 2012 presidential election of ISIS plans to establish a caliphate in Iraq

Administration knew of arms being shipped from Benghazi to Syria

(Washington, DC) Judicial Watch announced today that it obtained more than 100 pages of previously classified “Secret” documents from the Department of Defense (DOD)and the Department of State revealing that DOD almost immediately reported that the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi was committed by the al Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood-linked “Brigades of the Captive Omar Abdul Rahman” (BCOAR), and had been planned at least 10 days in advance. Rahman is known as the Blind Sheikh, and is serving life in prison for his involvement in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and other terrorist acts.  The new documents also provide the first official confirmation that shows the U.S. government was aware of arms shipments from Benghazi to Syria.  The documents also include an August 2012 analysis warning of the rise of ISIS and the predicted failure of the Obama policy of regime change in Syria.

The documents were released in response to a court order in accordance with a May 15, 2014, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed against both the DOD and State Department seeking communications between the two agencies and congressional leaders “on matters related to the activities of any agency or department of the U.S. government at the Special Mission Compound and/or classified annex in Benghazi.”

Spelling and punctuation is duplicated in this release without corrections.

A Defense Department document from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), dated September 12, 2012, the day after the Benghazi attack, details that the attack on the compound had been carefully planned by the BOCAR terrorist group “to kill as many Americans as possible.”  The document was sent to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, then-Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the Obama White House National Security Council.  The heavily redacted Defense Department “information report” says that the attack on the Benghazi facility “was planned and executed by The Brigades of the Captive Omar Abdul Rahman (BCOAR).”  The group subscribes to “AQ ideologies:”

The attack was planned ten or more days prior on approximately 01 September 2012. The intention was to attack the consulate and to kill as many Americans as possible to seek revenge for U.S. killing of Aboyahiye ((ALALIBY)) in Pakistan and in memorial of the 11 September 2001 atacks on the World Trade Center buildings.

“A violent radical,” the DIA report says, is “the leader of BCOAR is Abdul Baset ((AZUZ)), AZUZ was sent by ((ZAWARI)) to set up Al Qaeda (AQ) bases in Libya.”  The group’s headquarters was set up with the approval of a “member of the Muslim brother hood movement…where they have large caches of weapons.  Some of these caches are disguised by feeding troughs for livestock.  They have SA-7 and SA-23/4 MANPADS…they train almost every day focusing on religious lessons and scriptures including three lessons a day of jihadist ideology.”

The Defense Department reported the group maintained written documents, in “a small rectangular room, approximately 12 meters by 6 meters…that contain information on all of the AQ activity in Libya.”

(Azuz is again blamed for the Benghazi attack in an October 2012 DIA document.)

The DOD documents also contain the first official documentation that the Obama administration knew that weapons were being shipped from the Port of Benghazi to rebel troops in Syria. An October 2012 report confirms:

Weapons from the former Libya military stockpiles were shipped from the port of Benghazi, Libya to the Port of Banias and the Port of Borj Islam, Syria. The weapons shipped during late-August 2012 were Sniper rifles, RPG’s, and 125 mm and 155mm howitzers missiles.

During the immediate aftermath of, and following the uncertainty caused by, the downfall of the ((Qaddafi)) regime in October 2011 and up until early September of 2012, weapons from the former Libya military stockpiles located in Benghazi, Libya were shipped from the port of Benghazi, Libya to the ports of Banias and the Port of Borj Islam, Syria. The Syrian ports were chosen due to the small amount of cargo traffic transiting these two ports. The ships used to transport the weapons were medium-sized and able to hold 10 or less shipping containers of cargo.

The DIA document further details:

The weapons shipped from Syria during late-August 2012 were Sniper rifles, RPG’s and 125mm and 155mm howitzers missiles.  The numbers for each weapon were estimated to be: 500 Sniper rifles, 100 RPG launchers with 300 total rounds, and approximately 400 howitzers missiles [200 ea – 125mm and 200ea – 155 mm.]

The heavily redacted document does not disclose who was shipping the weapons.

Another DIA report, written in August 2012 (the same time period the U.S. was monitoring weapons flows from Libya to Syria), said that the opposition in Syria was driven by al Qaeda and other extremist Muslim groups: “the Salafist, the Muslim Brotherhood, and AQI are the major forces driving the insurgency in Syria.” The growing sectarian direction of the war was predicted to have dire consequences for Iraq, which included the “grave danger” of the rise of ISIS:

The deterioration of the situation has dire consequences on the Iraqi situation and are as follows:

This creates the ideal atmosphere for AQI [al Qaeda Iraq] to return to its old pockets in Mosul and Ramadi, and will provide a renewed momentum under the presumption of unifying the jihad among Sunni Iraq and Syria, and the rest of the Sunnis in the Arab world against what it considers one enemy, the dissenters. ISI could also declare an Islamic state through its union with other terrorist organizations in Iraq and Syria, which will create grave danger in regards to unifying Iraq and the protection of its territory.

Some of the “dire consequences” are blacked out but the DIA presciently warned one such consequence would be the “renewing facilitation of terrorist elements from all over the Arab world entering into Iraqi Arena.”

From a separate lawsuit, the State Department produced a document created the morning after the Benghazi attack by Hillary Clinton’s offices, and the Operations Center in the Office of the Executive Secretariat that was sent widely through the agency, including to Joseph McManus (then-Hillary Clinton’s executive assistant).  At 6:00 am, a few hours after the attack, the top office of the State Department sent a “spot report” on the “Attack on U.S. Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi” that makes no mention of videos or demonstrations:

Four COM personnel were killed and three were wounded in an attack by dozens of fighters on the U.S. Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi beginning approximately 1550 Eastern Time….

The State Department has yet to turn over any documents from the secret email accounts of Hillary Clinton and other top State Department officials.

“These documents are jaw-dropping. No wonder we had to file more FOIA lawsuits and wait over two years for them.  If the American people had known the truth – that Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and other top administration officials knew that the Benghazi attack was an al-Qaeda terrorist attack from the get-go – and yet lied and covered this fact up – Mitt Romney might very well be president. And why would the Obama administration continue to support the Muslim Brotherhood even after it knew it was tied to the Benghazi terrorist attack and to al Qaeda? These documents also point to connection between the collapse in Libya and the ISIS war – and confirm that the U.S. knew remarkable details about the transfer of arms from Benghazi to Syrian jihadists,” stated Tom Fitton, Judicial Watch president.  “These documents show that the Benghazi cover-up has continued for years and is only unraveling through our independent lawsuits. The Benghazi scandal just got a whole lot worse for Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.”

Views: 768

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Eastern State Guvs are in the tank for BO.

I may not have military background but I know who my Redeemer is. Whenever I feel overwhelmed (which is often) with all that I see going on, with the wicked getting away with what they have, I get upset but then I think of Psalm 2 one of my favorites and it turns my thoughts to the Most High God. "He who sits in the Heaven's laughs...  I then turn to the imprecatory Psalms and I begin praying those prayers.  Already, I have seen the Lord answer some of those prayers at different times. Psalm 10 is a good one; as are Ps 58, 59, 94 and more.  Ps 50:15 -- says, "Call on Me in the day of trouble and I will deliver you."  It is possible that we are seeing end times prophecy fulfilled.  If this is not the 'end' times as we think of it, then God is our only hope to overthrow the wicked. II think of how our founding fathers were a minority but with God's help, they overthrew the British. We can never lose hope or they will have won. We have the almighty God on our side. He just needs to speak and can create or destroy.  Let us keep our focus on the Creator of the Universe who simply spoke and all was created.

"In arrogance the wicked hotly pursue the poor; let them be caught in the schemes that they have devised. For the wicked boasts of the desires of his soul, and the one greedy for gain curses and renounces the LORD. In the pride of his face the wicked does not seek him; all his thoughts are, “There is no God.” His ways prosper at all times; your judgments are on high,out of his sight; as for all his foes, he puffs at them. He says in his heart, “I shall not be moved; throughout all generations I shall not meet adversity.” His mouth is filled with cursing and deceit and oppression; under his tongue are mischief and iniquity. He sits in ambush in the villages; in hiding places he murders the innocent. His eyes stealthily watch for the helpless; he lurks in ambush like a lion in his thicket; he lurks that he may seize the poor; he seizes the poor when he draws him into his net. The helpless are crushed, sink down, and fall by his might. He says in his heart, “God has forgotten, he has hidden his face, he will never see it.” Arise, O LORD; O God, lift up your hand; forget not the afflicted. Why does the wicked renounce God and say in his heart, “You will not call to account”? But You do see, for you note mischief and vexation, that you may take it into your hands; to you the helpless commits himself; you have been the helper of the fatherless. Break the arm of the wicked and evildoer; call his wickedness to account till you find none. The LORD is king forever and ever; the nations perish from his land. O LORD, you hear the desire of the afflicted; you will strengthen their heart; you will incline your ear to do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, so that man who is of the earth may strike terror no more." Ps 10

Add a bit more very short reading daily and you will be set.

Read the chapter of Proverbs that corresponds to the day of the month.

Will add about 90 seconds to your routine.

My wife and I have been doing it for 20 years.

All those pages fell out of our Bible.

Thank you for sharing the Lord's words out of His book. Most people now days aren't, I in joy reading it so much it's hard to put it down. He is my strength!
"A LITTLE REVOLT NOW AND THEM IS NOT A BAD THING." Thomas Jefferson....
I think we can all agree looking at where we are headed that a revolt is coming to America. It may not be a little revolt as Jefferson stated but it will be a revolt and it is coming. The government knows this and has been planning for it for decades. The military is prepared and continues to train for the coming revolt. This administration seems to be stimulating and pushing the coming revolt through class warfare, race warfare, economic warfare, massive debt creation, massive fraud and userping of the Constitution. Who will win remains to be seen. One thing I know they can ONLY win if people go along with their agenda. If they have no worker bees their plan fails. Once people realize they need us more than we need them the tables will turn and turn in the people's favor. Without us all production stops and since the economies of the world revolve around production, "no workers, no production". There in I think lies our power and their weakness. Who knows what America will look like after this coming, NEEDED revolt. Maybe a new form of government and if we win I would think a government purged of the Liberty haters and new world order wannabes. People need to realize that we hold the big stuck over the few rich eliete. Power is not just to the people but it originates with the people. I say bring on the revolt and the sooner the better!!

Right On! reminiscent of the 'Peasants Revolt' of the 1300's. The 'Black Death' wiped out a huge portion of the 'working class' in England and resulted in awakening the 'little people' to demand higher standards of living through wage negotiation. The ruling class didn't like it much, but it helped to usher in 'Capitalism'.  

Robert I forgot about that revolt but you are correct. I was also thinking that this revolt could be totally pasifistic.... We just say no, hell no we will not participate in any way, shape or form with the changes they are instituting. If they start shooting innocents the masses will definitely turn against them, and they can't lock up the whole country. I'm starting to think that TOTAL passive resistance might have a greater effect than armed resistance. Persecuting the non-violent will have a greater effect on the masses and will turn the tables on them faster than anything I can think of. We simply say we will not participate in any of their unconstitutional agendas. Think if people refused to volunteer for military service, if drafted choose concisece objector status. Refused Union participation, refused to vote for them or take any part in their agendas. By simply refusing to participate it would grind the system to a halt until they capitulated with the people's demands. It dosen't take a community to raise a child but it does take a community to raise a nation. And we can demand through participation or the lack there of that the nation be ran according to our wants. It just take people realizing we have the power, the power in numbers and labor to demand they follow the constitution. If we could get people to really realize the power they possess we could turn this around without firing a shot!! THINK ABOUT IT......

Michael: I totally agree with you...but the 'Masses' are not awake yet! Until they do we are 'Dead in the Water'. I was there for 'American Spring' last may: I started every morning by marching around the 'Washington  Monument' seven times as I prayed for our nation to return to the Constitution. I continue my prayers around 'Rest Area' Flag poles to this day...nothing has come of it yet.

Just because you don't see the results does not mean anything.

God hears you, loves you, and is taking action.

Hang on.

Robert. The masses need awakening I tottaly agree with you they are asleep for the most part. The question is how to awaken them. I think there are at least 3 possibilities. 1.) a national leader to awaken the masses like a Ghandi or a Marin Luther King. 2.) a massive conscience awakening either spiritual or educational. 3.) an awakening through the system becoming so oppressive that people become so uncomfortable that they can no longer take it. If you or anyone else has any other ideas on how to awaken the masses I'm all ears. It has happened in the past it can happen again!!!

"By any means necessary." Saul Alinsky.

....And didn't we ALL know that he / she both not only knew it....but planned it that way!!! Evil does as evil is....always...all ways....we are literally in  a "hell" of a mess with demonic spirits inhabiting our top officials.  II Chronicles 7:14 IS THE ONLY WAY OUT OF THIS MESS....IT'S UP TO TRUE, GENUINE CHRISTIANS AND JEWS TO DO II CHRONICLES 7:14....BECAUSE ONLY, ONLY, ONLY GOD CAN GIVE US HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE AS GODLY LEADERS TO LEAD US OUT OF THIS MESS WITH HE, HIMSELF, IN CONTROL OF THEM...TELLING THEM WHAT TO DO AND WHEN TO DO IT.  PRAY HARD,FOLKS.....IT'S OUR ONLY HOPE AT THIS TIME...AND IF IT TAKES A BLOODY SECOND REVOLUTION, GOD WILL LEAD US THROUGH THAT, TOO....IF.....II CHRONICLES 7:14 IS DONE BY "HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE RETURNING TO HIM AND DEMANDING THAT IMMORAL LAWS IN THIS NATION BE REVOKED AND RETURNING TO HIS LAWS, RULES, STATUTES.....WITH DEDICATED LOYALTY TO HIM....WE ARE BREAKING HIS HEART....AND HE WILL HAVE TO USE HIS ANGER AND WRATH....AND ALLOW FOREIGNERS TO TAKE OUR LAND...IF WE DON'T "DO IT!"  READ THE OLD TESTAMENT...SEE WHAT GOD DOES WHEN WE HAVE GOOD GODLY LEADERS AND WHAT HE MUST DO WHEN WE HAVE UNGODLY, HEATHEN LEADERS......AMEN.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service