Constitutional Emergency

Did you know that John Brennan, nominee for CIA Director, is a Muslim convert who was turned to Islam by the Muslim Brotherhood?

On Tom Trento’s radio show today, former FBI agent, John Guandolo, who wrote the first Muslim Brotherhood training manual for the FBI, outs John Brennan, Obama’s nominee for CIA Director, as having converted to Islam while working in Saudi Arabia.

John-Brennan-stooge-for-jihad

Imagine having a CIA Director who thinks like this

The President’s strategy is absolutely clear about the threat we face. Our enemy is not “terrorism” because terrorism is but a tactic. Our enemy is not “terror” because terror is a state of mind, and as Americans we refuse to live in fear. Nor do we describe our enemy as “jihadists” or “Islamists” because jihad is a holy struggle, a legitimate tenet of Islam.

Listen to the excerpt with John Guandolo here: Fast Forward to 10:50

Views: 574

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I used the link on hyour post and it opened for me???? I can email it to you. I think it's worth the read. But you'd have to get your email to me via a message I guess.

Valerie:  Idaho's works, but when I click your link I get this message: (no matter I read the very informative article)

Canada Free Press - 404 Error

Sorry

the following page was not found

/index/php/article/52923

on

www.canadafreepress.com

please go back to the Homepage

Huh, I tried the link and it wasn't there?????

I didn't think you could convert out of Islam. I thought that was a death penalty offense????

hillary, obama, panetta, petraeus, and dempsey, all ought to be tried as traitors and sentence carried out immediately.

They are all Butchers of Benghazi and need to be brought to book on this....and ALL appointees from obama need to be removed at once. 

First you have to prove it, then the senate, head by fairy Greid has take it on -- he won't.

Why do you think they're keeping those 30 birdies (survivors) hidden away -- they don't want them singing or the senate would have to take some action.

All orchestrated.

YEP!  All the plans are set and in progress for the left. I think they have every duck in place for something big to happen. Which I think is exactly what they want.

Yes, where are those survivors? They can't hide them forever. Why does not some congresscritter demand to bring forth some or all of the survivors and let them tell their story?

From the UK:

John Brennan, President Barack Obama's Deputy  National Security Adviser, had been authorizing 'unilateral operations in North  Africa outside of the traditional command structure,' according to the e-book.  Brennan is Obama's pick to replace Petraeus as head of the CIA.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2276139/David-Petraeus-CIA-...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

From Bridgette Gabriels:

Source: New Info on Benghazi Is Going to Come Out & Leave People ‘Amazed & Shocked’

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/10/source-new-info-on-bengh...

THE WHOLE W.H. IS NOTHING BUT MUSLIMS, AND THAT GOES TO THE PEOPLE ON THE 2ND. FLOOR?

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service