Constitutional Emergency

DIRT-BAG MCCAIN....Senator John McCain 1st to hide behind Obama’s Citizenship

America deserves much better than the jealousy-driven, dirt-digging, gossip-monger called Arizona Senator John McCain

Senator John McCain 1st to hide behind Obama’s Citizenship

Following in the footsteps of his outgoing leader President Barack Hussein Obama, Senator John McCain is trying to plaster the sudden status of ‘citizenship’ as his end all and be all.

In his ‘GoodBye but I’m still here’ Farewell speech on Tuesday,  Obama proclaimed that now that he’s one himself, citizenship is the strongest pillar of democracy.

McCain, who admitted yesterday it was he who passed the dirty dossier of claims of a Russian blackmail plot against president elect Donald J. Trump was only doing ‘what any citizen should do’.

For the record, a 62-million strong citizenship delivered Trump to the White House.  Citizen McCain, a dirty dossier intended to stop Trump from inauguration.

Obama and McCain are not American-loving, patriotic citizens but two rabble rousers of the 1st Rank. 

“McCain - a longstanding anti-Trump Republican who had disassociated  himself from the candidate’s campaign weeks before the election - cast himself as an innocent and concerned member of the public as he justified his move. ()

“He claimed he had no idea whether it was accurate or not - but that he believed the FBI should have it because it was ‘sensitive’.

In reality, he believed the FBI should have the dossier as a last-ditch effort to derail Trump.

McCain is not an “innocent and concerned member of the public” but a paid from the public purse, backstabbing U.S. senator, transitioning back and forth from Republican to Democrat, depending on which vote is up for debate.

‘That’s why I gave it to the FBI. I don’t know if it is credible or not but the information I thought deserved to be delivered to the FBI, the appropriate agency of government.’ (Daily Mail, Jan. 11, 2017)

“He added: ‘It doesn’t trouble me because I don’t know if it is accurate or not. I have no way of corroborating that.”

When was the last time you turned over information you had no idea was accurate or not over to the FBI?

McCain obviously felt there was no need to sign himself as a longstanding anti-Trump Republican who had publicly disassociated himself from Trump’s campaign weeks before the election.

A citizen who did the same thing would surely be charged with Public Mischief.

That a senator did it makes it nothing less than Malicious Public Mischief.

‘The individual gave me the information. I looked at it. After receiving that information I took it to the FBI.’ (Daily Mail)

“He added that he was now aware from media reports that the FBI was apparently already in possession of the information. ’ 

“The Arizona senator had issued a public statement amid mounting questions of his exact role in the affair - and how a document riddled with errors and unverifiable claims came to be published.

‘Late last year, I received sensitive information that has since been made public,’ he said.

“Upon examination of the contents, and unable to make a judgment about their accuracy, I delivered the information to the Director of the FBI. 

‘That has been the extent of my contact with the FBI or any other government agency regarding this issue.’

“But the 2008 Republican loser, who disowned his party’s candidate weeks before the election, may have been far more intimately involved than that.’ “

The salacious contents of the vile dossier, about which he was unable to make a judgment, claims Russian authorities filmed Trump in a Moscow hotel room with two prostitutes who ‘defiled a bed’ which had previously been used by President Barack Obama and wife Michelle.

Like a snake waiting to strike out at an unknowing rabbit, McCain was desperate to derail the Trump presidency.

Instead the rabbit chased the snake back into its hide-y-hole when Trump showed the media up as purveyors of fake news at his first press conference since election on Wednesday.

Dr. Laurie Roth, who yesterday called for McCain’s resignation in a CFP video, is right.

America deserves much better than the jealousy-driven, dirt-digging, gossip-monger called Arizona Senator John McCain.

Get out, John McCain, and take your wagging gossiping tongue along with you.

Judi McLeod -- Bio and Archives | Click to view 8 Comments

Copyright © Canada Free Press

RSS Feed for Judi McLeod

Judi McLeod is an award-winning journalist with 30 years’ experience in the print media. A former Toronto Sun columnist, she also worked for the Kingston Whig Standard. Her work has appeared on Rush Limbaugh, Newsmax.com, Drudge Report, Foxnews.com, and Glenn Beck.

Older articles by Judi McLeod

Views: 1246

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

MCCAIN, RYAN AND GRAHM, ALL TRAITORS. MY QUESTION IS, MCCAIN GAVE INFO TO FBI, THEN WHO DID THE FBI GIVE IT TOO???????????????????????

I doubt that the FBI was the only recipient of McCain's 'generosity.'  He probably shared it with lots of big-mouthed people (like Lindsey Graham) who would leak it to the media, if he didn't do it himself.

This crap has been floating around for months - all intelligence agencies had already seen it.

The Viet Cong called McCain "Song Bird".  Check out this recently found radio broadcast hat was lost in the archives.

Here is McCain's Tokyo rose broadcast on communist radio on praising the North Vietnam Communist for taking such care of him.  This was misfiled in the National Archives.

Go to 17:30 after clicking on the black bar at the bottom of the second photo.
http://www.trunews.com/listen/trunews-08-04-16-john-mccains-1969-to...

It is printed out at
http://www.trunews.com/article/john-mccains-1969-tokyo-rose-propaga...

McCain's own words, proof of his betrayal. Trump was maligned when he didn't see McCain as a hero........Trump is correct, McCain is a traitor.

McCain proved years ago he is nothing but a rotten RINO who would sell his soul, or may have already to screw the American people.I am so sick of him and Lindsey Graham along with anyone else in either party who've been in DC for more than 12 years, as they the ones who are responsible for our failing country. Until we vote out these old people with old ideas things will only get worse.

We, the People, need to modify our Constitution so that NO ONE serves more that 2 terms of 4 ;years each.

That would be a total of 8 years covering all elected offices held.

McKain is just another one of George soreASSES puputs.

He did a great service as a naval pilot and as a POW his behavior was exemplary. But his tenure in Congress has been disgraceful ... and I think now that he's emotionally disturbed...potentially in the early stages of age-related dementia. He needs to go home, sit on his front porch and revel in his past.

Jim, the enemy in Hanoi didn't call him "Song Bird" for adhering to his name, rank, and serial number....There are other posts above that speak to his traitorous behavior.

Please, Jim - see my reply to Old Rooster below - no, his behavior was a POW was far from exemplary!!!!  And he was one of the absolute WORST pilots ever!!!!

Senator John McCain's actions and behaviour during the time when he was a POW are one thing. It's easy to see and understand how a weaker individual could "Break" under those circumstances, Who knows what a man will do when he's trying to stay alive.  (I said I can see and understand it - I did NOT say I condone it or forgive it),... I am merely saying that I can see how it could happen.
But his behaviour since that time, just like those of Senator John Kerry, are completely and totally unforgivable and unacceptable.

John Kerry is and always has been a Communist sympathizer and traitor. He along with Hanoi Jane Fonda should have been hung 35 years ago.
John McCain at the very least should be stripped of all his war medals and his Senate pension benefits. He should be removed from the ranks of our US Senate and our Government.
And if it is found that he aided and abetted in the cover-up of Barrack Hussein Obama's true identity and/or his lack of US Citizenship credentials, then Senator McCain should also be punished accordingly. THAT would amount to an act of HIGH TREASON.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service