America deserves much better than the jealousy-driven, dirt-digging, gossip-monger called Arizona Senator John McCain

Senator John McCain 1st to hide behind Obama’s Citizenship

Following in the footsteps of his outgoing leader President Barack Hussein Obama, Senator John McCain is trying to plaster the sudden status of ‘citizenship’ as his end all and be all.

In his ‘GoodBye but I’m still here’ Farewell speech on Tuesday,  Obama proclaimed that now that he’s one himself, citizenship is the strongest pillar of democracy.

McCain, who admitted yesterday it was he who passed the dirty dossier of claims of a Russian blackmail plot against president elect Donald J. Trump was only doing ‘what any citizen should do’.

For the record, a 62-million strong citizenship delivered Trump to the White House.  Citizen McCain, a dirty dossier intended to stop Trump from inauguration.

Obama and McCain are not American-loving, patriotic citizens but two rabble rousers of the 1st Rank. 

“McCain - a longstanding anti-Trump Republican who had disassociated  himself from the candidate’s campaign weeks before the election - cast himself as an innocent and concerned member of the public as he justified his move. ()

“He claimed he had no idea whether it was accurate or not - but that he believed the FBI should have it because it was ‘sensitive’.

In reality, he believed the FBI should have the dossier as a last-ditch effort to derail Trump.

McCain is not an “innocent and concerned member of the public” but a paid from the public purse, backstabbing U.S. senator, transitioning back and forth from Republican to Democrat, depending on which vote is up for debate.

‘That’s why I gave it to the FBI. I don’t know if it is credible or not but the information I thought deserved to be delivered to the FBI, the appropriate agency of government.’ (Daily Mail, Jan. 11, 2017)

“He added: ‘It doesn’t trouble me because I don’t know if it is accurate or not. I have no way of corroborating that.”

When was the last time you turned over information you had no idea was accurate or not over to the FBI?

McCain obviously felt there was no need to sign himself as a longstanding anti-Trump Republican who had publicly disassociated himself from Trump’s campaign weeks before the election.

A citizen who did the same thing would surely be charged with Public Mischief.

That a senator did it makes it nothing less than Malicious Public Mischief.

‘The individual gave me the information. I looked at it. After receiving that information I took it to the FBI.’ (Daily Mail)

“He added that he was now aware from media reports that the FBI was apparently already in possession of the information. ’ 

“The Arizona senator had issued a public statement amid mounting questions of his exact role in the affair - and how a document riddled with errors and unverifiable claims came to be published.

‘Late last year, I received sensitive information that has since been made public,’ he said.

“Upon examination of the contents, and unable to make a judgment about their accuracy, I delivered the information to the Director of the FBI. 

‘That has been the extent of my contact with the FBI or any other government agency regarding this issue.’

“But the 2008 Republican loser, who disowned his party’s candidate weeks before the election, may have been far more intimately involved than that.’ “

The salacious contents of the vile dossier, about which he was unable to make a judgment, claims Russian authorities filmed Trump in a Moscow hotel room with two prostitutes who ‘defiled a bed’ which had previously been used by President Barack Obama and wife Michelle.

Like a snake waiting to strike out at an unknowing rabbit, McCain was desperate to derail the Trump presidency.

Instead the rabbit chased the snake back into its hide-y-hole when Trump showed the media up as purveyors of fake news at his first press conference since election on Wednesday.

Dr. Laurie Roth, who yesterday called for McCain’s resignation in a CFP video, is right.

America deserves much better than the jealousy-driven, dirt-digging, gossip-monger called Arizona Senator John McCain.

Get out, John McCain, and take your wagging gossiping tongue along with you.

Judi McLeod -- Bio and Archives | Click to view 8 Comments

Copyright © Canada Free Press

RSS Feed for Judi McLeod

Judi McLeod is an award-winning journalist with 30 years’ experience in the print media. A former Toronto Sun columnist, she also worked for the Kingston Whig Standard. Her work has appeared on Rush Limbaugh, Newsmax.com, Drudge Report, Foxnews.com, and Glenn Beck.

Older articles by Judi McLeod

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We knew McCain was a dirt-bag back in 92 at the Senate Select Committee hearings on POW's were he did his best to derail any "live-sighting" reports, which there were many, and sealing his own record from the public....McCain was, and still is a dirt-bag, not to mention a Manchurian Canidate ......................

• Indeed he is...I thought AZ was smarter than to put him in repeatedly.

• We still don't know how many illegals and dead people voted in the election.  We do know that was a problem in several states, but I don't know which ones.

• As did I.  Kelly Ward would have been so much better but.........  I do not  know how Arizona went for Trump and McCain at the same time.  Guess people did not pay attention.   That has always been the problem in the US.   After the rally at Fountain Hills McCain called those attending crazies.  I attended and there were over 25 thousand there.  

• I agree with Dr. Roth, the entire Senate should be DEMANDING his resignation and charges filed against him for mischief!  In addition, how can one defile a bed used by a so called male and a so called male that still has the apparatus that males have...this is ludicrous...he is a traitor to his party and as was, a traitor to the men he led in Nam.

• may he and his BFF l. graham rot in hell 

mccain lives in a border state and has done zippo for AZ 

he is a dirt bag indeed that is our prob congressmen and senators out for themselves NOT FOR AMERICA

• : )

• I believe there should be justice served on creeps, actually they are foreign agents the way they act, like they absolutely have to resign from their positions and paperwork is filed against them, brought to trial and then extinguished,. 

• gotnews.com has the "Tokyo Rose" tapes of McCain that were hidden in the National Archives under McCain's middle name. http://gotnews.com/released-john-mccains-tokyo-rose-north-vietnam-b...

Isn't it time that McCain step down?

http://gotnews.com/
    • Good post !!  America needs to know about this traitor.....

This reply was deleted.