Constitutional Emergency

DIRT-BAG MCCAIN....Senator John McCain 1st to hide behind Obama’s Citizenship

America deserves much better than the jealousy-driven, dirt-digging, gossip-monger called Arizona Senator John McCain

Senator John McCain 1st to hide behind Obama’s Citizenship

Following in the footsteps of his outgoing leader President Barack Hussein Obama, Senator John McCain is trying to plaster the sudden status of ‘citizenship’ as his end all and be all.

In his ‘GoodBye but I’m still here’ Farewell speech on Tuesday,  Obama proclaimed that now that he’s one himself, citizenship is the strongest pillar of democracy.

McCain, who admitted yesterday it was he who passed the dirty dossier of claims of a Russian blackmail plot against president elect Donald J. Trump was only doing ‘what any citizen should do’.

For the record, a 62-million strong citizenship delivered Trump to the White House.  Citizen McCain, a dirty dossier intended to stop Trump from inauguration.

Obama and McCain are not American-loving, patriotic citizens but two rabble rousers of the 1st Rank. 

“McCain - a longstanding anti-Trump Republican who had disassociated  himself from the candidate’s campaign weeks before the election - cast himself as an innocent and concerned member of the public as he justified his move. ()

“He claimed he had no idea whether it was accurate or not - but that he believed the FBI should have it because it was ‘sensitive’.

In reality, he believed the FBI should have the dossier as a last-ditch effort to derail Trump.

McCain is not an “innocent and concerned member of the public” but a paid from the public purse, backstabbing U.S. senator, transitioning back and forth from Republican to Democrat, depending on which vote is up for debate.

‘That’s why I gave it to the FBI. I don’t know if it is credible or not but the information I thought deserved to be delivered to the FBI, the appropriate agency of government.’ (Daily Mail, Jan. 11, 2017)

“He added: ‘It doesn’t trouble me because I don’t know if it is accurate or not. I have no way of corroborating that.”

When was the last time you turned over information you had no idea was accurate or not over to the FBI?

McCain obviously felt there was no need to sign himself as a longstanding anti-Trump Republican who had publicly disassociated himself from Trump’s campaign weeks before the election.

A citizen who did the same thing would surely be charged with Public Mischief.

That a senator did it makes it nothing less than Malicious Public Mischief.

‘The individual gave me the information. I looked at it. After receiving that information I took it to the FBI.’ (Daily Mail)

“He added that he was now aware from media reports that the FBI was apparently already in possession of the information. ’ 

“The Arizona senator had issued a public statement amid mounting questions of his exact role in the affair - and how a document riddled with errors and unverifiable claims came to be published.

‘Late last year, I received sensitive information that has since been made public,’ he said.

“Upon examination of the contents, and unable to make a judgment about their accuracy, I delivered the information to the Director of the FBI. 

‘That has been the extent of my contact with the FBI or any other government agency regarding this issue.’

“But the 2008 Republican loser, who disowned his party’s candidate weeks before the election, may have been far more intimately involved than that.’ “

The salacious contents of the vile dossier, about which he was unable to make a judgment, claims Russian authorities filmed Trump in a Moscow hotel room with two prostitutes who ‘defiled a bed’ which had previously been used by President Barack Obama and wife Michelle.

Like a snake waiting to strike out at an unknowing rabbit, McCain was desperate to derail the Trump presidency.

Instead the rabbit chased the snake back into its hide-y-hole when Trump showed the media up as purveyors of fake news at his first press conference since election on Wednesday.

Dr. Laurie Roth, who yesterday called for McCain’s resignation in a CFP video, is right.

America deserves much better than the jealousy-driven, dirt-digging, gossip-monger called Arizona Senator John McCain.

Get out, John McCain, and take your wagging gossiping tongue along with you.

Judi McLeod -- Bio and Archives | Click to view 8 Comments

Copyright © Canada Free Press

RSS Feed for Judi McLeod

Judi McLeod is an award-winning journalist with 30 years’ experience in the print media. A former Toronto Sun columnist, she also worked for the Kingston Whig Standard. Her work has appeared on Rush Limbaugh, Newsmax.com, Drudge Report, Foxnews.com, and Glenn Beck.

Older articles by Judi McLeod

Views: 1221

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

FYI -

Putin Orders Combat Alert After SVR Warns Of CIA Plot To Assassinate President-elect Trump

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A truly grim and foreboding Ministry of Defense (MoD) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that yesterdays sudden activation of hundreds of S-400 air defense systems to comba... was due to President Putin receiving a “grave warning” from the Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) stating that “Deep State” elements within the United States were preparing to assassinate President-elect Donald Trump in order to keep him from taking power on 20 January—and which the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) afterwards will then blame on Russia and cause a war. [Note: Some words and/or phrases appearing in quotes in this report are English language approximations of Russian words/phrases having no exact counterpart.]

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2206.htm

"The US establishment is working hard to make it impossible for Donald Trump to ditch the warmongering policies previous administrations pursued, and to deliver on his pledge to mend relations with Russia, former CDU defense spokesman Willy Wimmer told RT."

https://www.rt.com/news/373397-trump-hostility-civil-war-russia/

Mysterious Cyber Attack That Hit Washington D.C. Traced To CIA Headquarters

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2205.htm

McCain served to Russia as their useful idiot. It is amazing for somebody of his statue and who should have the experience from his captivity in Vietnam to do it.. If he just did read some history, he would know that prior 2nd WW, Germans forged documents of the top Russia generals being in cooperation with Germans and opposing Stalin. Documents were givent through secret services to Czechoslovakian president, who delivered them to Soviets. Stalin promptly have them all arrested and shot. and left the military without experienced commanders for thr beginning of the war.

.There is a reason why Dems will do ANYTHING to dismiss Trump before he takes office. Mr. Trump can not avoid prosecution of Clintons. It would show to people that the system and president has different law for the Government establishment and another law for "We The People" Investigation of Clintons will certainly lead to Obama itself. Who he is, where he is from, who forged his documents, where he got the money for his 2008 campaign, why he spent millions of dollars just to hide anything about him, what is his role with Saudis and his subservient bow to the Saud King? Could Obama afford such a investigation?

According to this article, when McShame gave the document to the FBI, he "demanded" they take it seriously:

http://personalliberty.com/deep-state-puppet-john-mccain-plan-under...

No one will ever convince me that the people of AZ. are stupid enough to continue to reelect that Pardoned Treasonous scumbag. His elections have to be rigged to the hilt !!

I went on twitter & told him how dirty we know he is. I wish everyone would do the same.

I just read on Infowars that they are now saying that Russia may have more perverted information on Trump.McSongbird isn't giving up on this until we engage in war with Russia !!!

Jeb Bush allegedly had something to do with the Donald Trump “dirty dossier” compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele. The wholly unsubstantiated and nasty rumors in the 35-page document was allegedly initially created for the then Trump opponent, via Reuters.

Steele was reportedly hired by FusionGPS, a Washington, D.C. political research firm, to dig into Donald Trump’s past. This information gathering gig was reportedly bought and paid for by a still unidentified group of Republicans who wanted to thwart Trump’s bid to win the GOP nomination.

The shocking allegations involving Jeb Bush and other unknown career politician Republicans behind the Trump dirty dossier were first published by the BBC. The British news agency is now back-peddling without explanation and claiming its reporter merely misspoke when blaming Jeb Bush.

McCain turned the report over to the FBI, which had not been able to prove any of the disgusting tidbits found inside the lengthy report.

Christopher Steele was a spy for the MI6 agency for many years before hiring himself out for intelligence work. MI6 is the British version of the CIA.

After Donald Trump won a monumental Electoral College victory, Steele was kept on the FusionGPS tab, but now, he was doing opposition research for the Democrats – i.e. the Hillary Clinton campaign.

The former British spy allegedly cut off contact with the FBI about a month before Election Day because he got frustrated at the pace the investigators were digging into the Trump dirty dossier. Steele reportedly felt they were not taking the outlandish claims made in his report seriously enough.

Christopher Steele is now in hiding, fearful Russia is going to act against him over the Trump dirty dossier, the Inquisitr reports. He fled his $2 million mansion so quickly he left all the lights on and abandoned his three cats!

Steele was also considered to be the likely culprit of the poisoning a Russian agent while in custody in the UK.  It is also being said that this may have originated on 4Chan, where a user purposely fabricated this story and sent it to Rick Wilson (never-Trumper), who tried and tried and tried to find someone to spread it around - all of the MSM refused to engage on it. 

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/4chan-claims-have-fabricat...

This comment was on BB re: Steele:  "Writer....in the future....please connect Steele with Shaw Lucas. Steele is highly suspected of poisoning a Russian agent while that agent was in protective custody of Her Majesty. AND by coincidence, Shawn Lucas died from poisoning. He was the lawyer who filed a lawsuit against the DNC for rigging the nomination...which everyone knows was not fake news, but very real, due to Seth Rich of the DNC lifting Podesta emails and proving it. By the way, Rich is dead, too.  The investigations in these two death...not happening at all according to the families and friends. The Washington DC police chief even quit because she didn't like being told to be a bad cop and not do her job of investigating.  ALSO...please notice: Obama rewrote the executive order where the NSA could use sweep to gather intelligence without a warrant. Obama CHANGED it so that a large group of people could share in the using and the reading of the sweep. Oh, the large group is supposed to use the SAME care that the NSA had always used to protect privacy of just regular Americans.

BREAKING NEWS! Riot Stand Down: Obama to Fire National Guard Chief During Inauguration... Read the latest now on TeaParty.org

Outgoing President Obama is firing the D.C. National Guard chief DURING the inauguration, which could lead to mass riots in D.C. – and threaten the life of President Trump.

Obama ordered that Maj. Gen. Errol R. Schwartz, a key figure overseeing riot control at the inauguration, will be removed from command Jan. 20, 12:01 p.m., just as Trump is sworn in as president.

“It doesn’t make sense to can the general in the middle of an active deployment,” said D.C. Council Chairman Phil Mendelson in response to Obama’s decision.

Well, it does make sense if Obama is trying to cause a National Guard stand down which will allow anti-Trump rioters to wreak havoc on DC.

Schwartz was blindsided by his firing and said he would “never plan to leave a mission in the middle of a battle.”

At 12:01 PM on the 20th of January, 2017 - Obama will no longer be in power and General Schwartz and all other members of the military will fall under the command and control of President Donald J. Trump. If Obama tries to intervene, he will be subject to IMMEDIATE ARREST AND CONFINEMENT without the protection of the U.S.Secret Service - no matter what Obama wants or orders.

This is not accurate, Raffaele - following is clarification on BB:  http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/14/fake-news-wash-p...

I am removing this post because it is inaccurate.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service