What are your talents, trades and skills? What can you bring to the table? What WILL you bring to the table? Are you going to get involved more than just observing what is posted?

In order for me to keep PFA running.....I expect members to be engaged and offer up help. We all know our economy is going to collaspe. Obama has told us his plan (which we already knew) is to spend spend spend and tax, tax, tax.

We also know, after the collaspe, thievery will come as will violence, plus, our enemies from around the globe and even in cells here are going to take advantage of that crisis. So, are we serious about working together as a group to prepare to defend ourselves, families and have each others backs or not?

I note many new members have been joining. But I also note that most members and new members are not contributing on PFA. We must lay everything on the table and pick out the best from it all. However, if you don't lay it out, how do we pick from it.

I need help! I cannot do this alone and I do not want to do this alone. So again, what can you bring to the table and WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE TABLE?

PFA Immediate Mission :

Prepare for what is coming. Networking with each other to ensure our constitutional republic stands in liberty after the collapse.

Just a thought for all to ponder! Will our troops and National Guard be here to help us? Probably not! They are deployed! Also, what do you think is going to happen to them in the muslim hell holes when our economy collapses? No money to bring them home and no money for ammo and other supplies they must have! Despots sure don't want to get them home! What is going to happen to your husbands, wives, sons, daughters, uncles, aunts, cousins, nieces, nephews, friends that are left over there?

My question to PFA membership is......................

Are you/we going to step up to the plate! The ball is in our court now! If we wait until after the collapse to try to figure out our plans.........there will be no ball and no court.........WE FAIL!

If we start working together, start learning about and from each other, offer up what we each can bring to this life or death work, We succeed! We Win! We restore liberty for our descendants.

Then we can really claim "Failure is not an option!"

I also do not want to see any comments on here saying, let go and let God. That is not an action on your part, that is you using an excuse to not act! Am I a Christian? Yes I am! And I will not use that unscriptual false doctrine that many use to justify not doing what I don't want to do. I / We must be honest with ourselves and each other. I bring this up only to NOT see comments in comment section here about that, that is a whole different topic than what we are discussing here, but it never fails someone always uses that cop out.

Stay on topic and lets see if PFA is a tool that we will use. Electioneering is off the table.

Twana

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Unfortunatly, i dont really have many "useful" skills. I worked in factories for over 15 years and screwed my back up BAD, but im willing to help in any way i can. I do have a good eye for detail, my nickname at 1 of the factories was "eagle eye" lol. Im sorry, i realize this doesnt help much. THANK YOU Twana, and the rest of you, for everything you have done and are doing!
  • I agree with you, Twana. "let go and let GOD is a copout.

• This is the first email I have received pertaining to this subject matter.  My question to PFA is, What plan to we have, in place, to insure there are adequate resources available for security, food, water, fuel, electricity, ..., all the essentials?  Potentially, we could loose the internet, so how do we securely communicate with each other?

You have asked what we can each bring to the table.  May I request you be more specific?  What are examples of what needs to be brought to the table?

• Twana, what kind of help are you looking for? In what direction would you like to go in? Which agendas do you think are the  most important? For example tomorrow is the deadline for the states to say no to Obamacare Healthcare Exchange. I have contacted Gov. Phil Bryant and asked to him to say NO! Here is the website:

http://www.statehealthfacts.org/comparemaptable.jsp?ind=962&cat...

State Action Toward Creating Health Insurance Exchanges, as of November 14, 2012

• Essentially, what does it mean for a State "Decision Not to Create State Exchange"?  In so doing, is the State declaring they want no part of Obamacare?

• I do pre 1840 living history events and we live for 10 days as the original mountain men lived. We cook and camp as they did and dress for the period. Most of us know and practice their ways. The only restrictions are we can not hunt our food so we have to pack it in and store in coolers. Otherwise, we are primitive.

Ironbelly

• we the people,who are the real government,what can i bring to the table,i have been calling on the nra/wayne,amac/john birch society/all militias/all freedom loving,god fearing legal american veterans/citizens,to communicate/focus/prepare/plan/refine plan,and come together under one giant freedom umbrella,no not a revolution,an evolution a peacefull change,we the people by me,know we haven,t a legal president,he is an ineligible treasonous traitor,why you ask,ok heres 3 things,please prove me wrong,1st ovomit ignored a georgia supreme court subpoena,lets see if you or me,ignored a supreme court subpoena,what would happen,yea thats what i thought,we would be under the jail,thats{treason against we the people,and the constitituion,and this is our leader,he,s setting a great example for our children,2nd ovomit has a social security card,that belongs to a dead 119 yr old connecticut person{treason/fraud/felony}3rd ovmit,hillary,rice,carney all said the bengazi attack was from a video,and then for weeks kept telling us it was from a video,and now 4 americans are dead,ambassadror stevens,and no one has taken accountabilty for that,it is the ineligible treasonous traitor in the wh who is in charge,and with his band of vile,lawless,useless,treasonous administration,no one still has taken the blame,what can i do,we have been calling every week for the arrests of ovomit/ a.g holdup the head racist who said i won,t charge the black PANTIES with 2008 voter intimidation,because he is black,and the illegal appointments of kagan,sotomayer,i could go on,with a list against this treasonous administration,what can i do,i have 2 suggetions,1 meet in front of the lawless,treasonous un american un building,or the wh,were the pile of excrument lives.also donald trump you stated ovomit in revolution begin,ok donald get the word out,no not a revolution,an evolution,a peacefull change,stop the talk and lets start the walk.god bless romney/ryan,sheriff joe and cold case posse,chuck norris,frank serpcio,and all legal american veternas/citizens.yea thou i walk in the shadow of the valley of death,i will fear no evil/ovomit

• I do not know how I can contribute, I am a retired Kindergarten teacher, belong to several groups -such as We the People, Republican Women, different Tea Party groups.  Looking at become a Ham operator, but not licensed yet, no radio but working on it.  I am not going to sit and wait, I go and come from my computer, I do not sit here all day.

• Have gathered some , but dropped off lately, on the food.  Going to start accumulating more now.

This reply was deleted.