Constitutional Emergency

Discussion for PFA members - What talents do you possess that you can bring to the table?

What are your talents, trades and skills? What can you bring to the table? What WILL you bring to the table? Are you going to get involved more than just observing what is posted?

In order for me to keep PFA running.....I expect members to be engaged and offer up help. We all know our economy is going to collaspe. Obama has told us his plan (which we already knew) is to spend spend spend and tax, tax, tax.

We also know, after the collaspe, thievery will come as will violence, plus, our enemies from around the globe and even in cells here are going to take advantage of that crisis. So, are we serious about working together as a group to prepare to defend ourselves, families and have each others backs or not?

I note many new members have been joining. But I also note that most members and new members are not contributing on PFA. We must lay everything on the table and pick out the best from it all. However, if you don't lay it out, how do we pick from it.

I need help! I cannot do this alone and I do not want to do this alone. So again, what can you bring to the table and WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE TABLE?

PFA Immediate Mission :

Prepare for what is coming. Networking with each other to ensure our constitutional republic stands in liberty after the collapse.

Just a thought for all to ponder! Will our troops and National Guard be here to help us? Probably not! They are deployed! Also, what do you think is going to happen to them in the muslim hell holes when our economy collapses? No money to bring them home and no money for ammo and other supplies they must have! Despots sure don't want to get them home! What is going to happen to your husbands, wives, sons, daughters, uncles, aunts, cousins, nieces, nephews, friends that are left over there?

My question to PFA membership is......................

Are you/we going to step up to the plate! The ball is in our court now! If we wait until after the collapse to try to figure out our plans.........there will be no ball and no court.........WE FAIL!

If we start working together, start learning about and from each other, offer up what we each can bring to this life or death work, We succeed! We Win! We restore liberty for our descendants.

Then we can really claim "Failure is not an option!"

I also do not want to see any comments on here saying, let go and let God. That is not an action on your part, that is you using an excuse to not act! Am I a Christian? Yes I am! And I will not use that unscriptual false doctrine that many use to justify not doing what I don't want to do. I / We must be honest with ourselves and each other. I bring this up only to NOT see comments in comment section here about that, that is a whole different topic than what we are discussing here, but it never fails someone always uses that cop out.

Stay on topic and lets see if PFA is a tool that we will use. Electioneering is off the table.

Twana

Views: 922

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Twana,

I don't know how many postings you have gotten back on the topic of "what can you put on the table" but I shall through a few things out here that I can do.

I am retired law enforcement, having served 34 years up to the time I sustained an injury which ended things.  During this career I have been an instructor and training officer in several different fields which I will list below.

Firearms Training:  revolver, pistol, carbine, shotgun and rifle.

Officer Survival

Traffic Stops

Report writing

Courtroom Demeanor

Patrol Tactics

Sniper/counter sniper

Search & Rescue: 

Senior Training Officer

Mantracking

Outdoor survival

Basic rope rescue

Search management

Air to ground observation

Swift Water Rescue

Other areas of expertise:

Wildland firefighting

Emergency Medical Technician 1

Volunteer Fireman

Mountain and Wilderness medichine

I am a graduate gunsmith, have done armory work for several departments, 40 plus years of work with firearms, 40 plus years of doing both both commercial and personal ammunition reloading.  I have also operated heavy equipment.

I am not sure this is what you were looking for but decided to sent the info to you.  I can provide more detail if requested.

Considering what is going on in and with our country I feel any and all of us should share whatever we may, and do so without much delay.  If we are to share and learn from one another this is very important.

I would like to also THANK YOU for wonderful work you have been doing in passing much needed information out in so rapid and timely manner.  It is greatly appreciated.

G'morning Twana,

Yes I am on my PFA state group, and in the county page.   A couple of the other members who are on the county page are folks whom I have done training with, both as students and also as co-instructors.  

I have been working getting other people to get into the county page, and have been spreading the word on what you have been doing.

I have been looking at New Mexico and west Texas but had not thought of Oklahoma. 

Again thank you for your time and wonderful work you do.  Take care.

Avex 

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service