The Daily Crux

From The American Dream:

Somebody out there has decided that the Department of Homeland Security needs a whole lot of ammunition. Recently it was announced that ATK was awarded a contract to provide up to 450 MILLION hollow point bullets to the Department of Homeland Security over the next five years.

Is it just me, or does that sound incredibly excessive? What in the world is the DHS going to do with 450 million rounds? What possible event would ever require that much ammunition? If the United States was ever invaded, it would be the job of the U.S. military to defend the country, so that can't be it. So what are all of those bullets for? Who does the Department of Homeland Security plan to be shooting at?

According to the U.S. Census, there are only about 311 million people living in the entire country. So why does the Department of Homeland Security need 450 million rounds of ammunition? Either this is an incredible waste or there is something that the Department of Homeland Security is not telling us.

I could understand if the U.S. military was ordering ammunition in this quantity. When you fight wars, you can go through ammunition very rapidly.

But the Department of Homeland Security is only supposed to be shooting at people very rarely.

It simply does not make sense that they would need so much ammunition.

The following is an excerpt from the official press release about this deal between ATK and the Department of Homeland Security...

Read full article...

More government insanity:

Obama signed a terrifying "executive order" last Friday

Urgent: We have one last chance to save the Bill of Rights

MUST READ: Former FBI counter-terrorism expert reveals the shocking facts about the TSA

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The military uses ball ammo.  I guess the Department of Homeland Security thinks they need the extra killing capability to use on Patriots.

• Simply more evidence that they are preparing for trouble here in the home land.  I can't imagine what kind of trouble there might be unless they are planning something which might get the folks at home very very upset.  You may recall that one of the Democratic governors floated the "postpone the elections" trial balloon several month ago.

• Since it doesnt say for what type ammo it tells me that DHS has order AK 47 ammo which they will given to the muslims that are getting ready to attack the USA>... Since there are over 40 muslim trainning camps all over the USA... With the WH supporting the MB that what it is telling me they are getting ready since Obama will not be elected again but will do like they have done in the Middle east to America....

• I saw this somewhere else and the ammunition they ordered is .40 caliber handgun ammo.

• "Excessive" is an understatement. Are they planning to shoot us, or do they plan to close down the factory so nobody else can get the ammo? We know they plan on gathering our arms, but that's supposed to be "small arms." We really need to change this administration, and soon! We need our Constitution back.

• They need it to kill off us who still believe in the constitution and whom Hussain will have arrested first when he declares martial law!

• Christine they will not bother to arrest you they will just kill you and blame it on the other raises as they take them out also...

• Well Alexandra, I think you should be and it is way too much ammo to be purchased by the Department of Homeland Security, come on... I would expect that from the  Military, but not from Homeland Security...

• Its obvious to me, they are lousy shots.  So, they spray off a hundred rounds and hope to hit something.

Or is it headed to Mexico in the next round of "Fast and Furious"?

by the way, the US Coast Guard, transportation Security Administration, FBI and a slew of other Federal Agencies are under the umbrella of the Department of Homeland Security.  The only one I know of that uses .40 Cal. S&W ammo is the FBI.  But I'm a little bit backword.

• My guess would be that they are buying that much .40cal ammo for two reasons. 1) to keep us from buying any of it, 2) To use it - - -against us. The Military doesn't use .40's but a lot of police and sheriffs depts do.

This reply was deleted.