Constitutional Emergency

"Do Not Engage" Is Killing Our Soldiers & Ruining Their Lives

Army 1st Lt. Sentenced to Prison For Defending His Platoon by Allen West

Lt.  Lorance volunteered to serve two combat tours; 15 months in Iraq and 7  months in Afghanistan. But upon his return home, the ground combat  platoon leader in the 82d Airborne Division was sentenced to 20 years in  Ft. Leavenworth on two counts of murder.

In July 2012, 1LT Lorance ordered the engagement of two Taliban scouts who  were tracking his platoon’s movements while on a patrol in Kandahar province, a platoon that had recently experienced losses, including
the  previous Platoon Leader.

According to our ridiculous Rules of Engagement, soldiers in a combat zone are told to hold their fire unless there is evidence of hostile action or direct hostile intent.

I spent two and a half years in southern Afghanistan, and we all knew the Taliban utilized fighters on motorcycles and cell phones as scout/trackers. If there are enemy combatants reporting your patrol movements in order to facilitate an attack, how is that not hostile intent? 

CPT  William Miller, the government prosecutor, said 1LT Lorance "used his rank and position to harass, intimidate, threaten, and murder Afghans." What an incredible dilemma for our men and women in combat: fight and kill the enemy and be sent to prison. Or be killed by the enemy and be
denied your death gratuity benefits. This is utter BS and I implore true  Americans, and veterans, to melt down the White House, DoD, and Department of the Army phone lines and email.

Views: 1474

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

CAPT. MILLER, YOU WILL HANG FOR YOUR TREASON, AND GUTLESS  SERVITUDE TO THE SOETORO CARTEL, YOU FUCKING PUSSY.

GOING IN GUNS BLAZING IS THE MOST FOOLISH THING WE SHOULD CONSIDER!
Yes, it will satisfy our "taste for blood," but it will also draw far more blood than if we take our stand in peaceful, unarmed demonstration, fulling willing to lay our lives down to reclaim our nation!

I agree with Gary. They want us to start a riot, that is why they are deliberating engaging us. Don't fall for it!

Amazing, What was expected of a CinC who is in bed with the enemy.  The guys under this I D 10 T, allowed him to set those rules of engagement, Orders or no.  The UCMJ applies to all that are part of the defense of this nation.  Anyone in the service who willingly assisted the enemy was hanged.

Unbelievable non-sense!  ROE should be determined by field commanders NOT POLITICIANS! (DEMS resurrect Vietnam style ROE)

Capt Miller= empty uniform and lackey for Ovomit admin.  How does this scum sleep at night? How can he look at any soldier in the eyes and not feel shame?  I guess he passed his  BHO questionnaire.  YOU WILL GET  YOURS

I totally agree this is a bunch of B.S., when are we going to learn to stop killing each other to line the pockets of the fat cats ? We have no business over there in the first place.Bring our Soldiers home to fight the real enemies !!!!

I signed the petition and invited all my facebook friends to do the same Donald !!

We definately need to call out the DOD on this issue of ROE.....I agree, put these shit-birds out on patrol in Kandahar province and make them adhere to the ROE they expect our troops to follow.....If any of these shit-birds in the DOD are wearing a CIB, they sure as hell didn't get following ROE......

Looks like Lt Laurence, like Michael New and Lt Col. West, is a hero and CPT Miller and the person making the rules of engagement are a bunch of zeros. Don't know who Michael New is nor what he did? Shame on you.  

I hope that when Obama and his honchos, including judges are ousted, those people will be prosecuted, including the paper pushers who put those stupid engagements rules without being in combat itself. There is nothing more boosting morale than the dead general killed in action.

We are not our own country anymore. We have been allowed by our government to be infiltrated by millions of foreign felons who are then REWARDED by that government for having done so. Our Traditions and unique culture, our language our constitution and our RIGHT to CHOOSE are all under attack and at risk. I am NOT advocating a rebellion but I am saying that it is an option that looks all the time more eventually a necessity unless we can effect the changes WE, The People NEED in order to retain this nation's sovereignty, resources and position in the world. One way to do so which is entirely in compliance with the rule of law is to use our votes to effect the needed changes. So, If we can be bipartisan and dedicated to what is right rather than politically expedient or ignore those arrayed against us , VOTE OUT EVERY INCUMBENT regardless of party in the 2014 Mid Terms and keep that tactic up though the 2016 presidential elections. since 1/3rd of the government is up for reelection at any given election time, we can see a REAL impact if we act in unison and are successful. It will accomplish 2 things: removal of a third of the corruption and disdain for American Citizens this government displays and, it sends a message to those remaining that they either live up to their duties and obligations to American Citizens or ........YOU'RE NEXT!  I would demand term limits and a constitutional amendment stating that if anyone wishes to run for office, they MUST serve nationally for a term in either the military or something like the Peace Corps  or VISTA. congressional and presidential benefits be paid only as long as they are in office and not forever, and, that all in government be subject to EVERY LAW PASSED ON TO THE AMERICAN ELECTORATE WITH NO EXCEPTIONS. The MOST respected, protected and appreciated people in the society SHOULD be those who serve to protect the rights of the rest of us; the MILITARY AND VETERANS THEREOF!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service