Army 1st Lt. Sentenced to Prison For Defending His Platoon by Allen West

8142490083?profile=originalLt.  Lorance volunteered to serve two combat tours; 15 months in Iraq and 7  months in Afghanistan. But upon his return home, the ground combat  platoon leader in the 82d Airborne Division was sentenced to 20 years in  Ft. Leavenworth on two counts of murder.

In July 2012, 1LT Lorance ordered the engagement of two Taliban scouts who  were tracking his platoon’s movements while on a patrol in Kandahar province, a platoon that had recently experienced losses, including
the  previous Platoon Leader.

According to our ridiculous Rules of Engagement, soldiers in a combat zone are told to hold their fire unless there is evidence of hostile action or direct hostile intent.

I spent two and a half years in southern Afghanistan, and we all knew the Taliban utilized fighters on motorcycles and cell phones as scout/trackers. If there are enemy combatants reporting your patrol movements in order to facilitate an attack, how is that not hostile intent? 

CPT  William Miller, the government prosecutor, said 1LT Lorance "used his rank and position to harass, intimidate, threaten, and murder Afghans." What an incredible dilemma for our men and women in combat: fight and kill the enemy and be sent to prison. Or be killed by the enemy and be
denied your death gratuity benefits. This is utter BS and I implore true  Americans, and veterans, to melt down the White House, DoD, and Department of the Army phone lines and email.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is crap what needs to happen is send all the people in dc to the front lines and tell them they have to obey the ROE and see how they like it

• I agree with your suggestion 100%!!!!

• GOD HAVE MERCY ON US..........WE KEEP SAYING  MARCH INTO WASHINGTON, BUT THATS ABOUT ALL WE DO ''TALK..........COME ON PEOPLE, WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING BESIDES TALK............WE NEED A LEADER TO GET US STARTED............WE NEED OUR MILITARY TO HELP US, WHERE ARE THE LEADERS OF THE MILITARY, THEY KNOW HOW TO LEAD......................GOD BLESS ALL. 

• We have a leader, now let's get off our asses, forget about whatever jobs we have, and go make our stand!
          http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/forum/topics/operation-american-...

OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING - Washington, D.C. in the cross-hairs - The Out-of-Control Government Lea…
              OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING (Please add the above title and some or all data from below to your FB, Twitter, Blog, Email list) TO: Patriots (bla…
          • AMEN Gary!

• as a Gulf War / Iraqi Freedom vet, I've seen it all too many times.... it's all government B.S. to label us as domestic terrorists!!

• We should include this Patriots plight as one of our grievances against our so-called leaders when we go to DC.

What the WH and DoD are doing is flat out insane. It's almost as if they are saying "do not shoot unless they have first shot you so full of holes you resemble Swiss cheese". War is a dirty business, so if our leaders don't want us in a dirty business then they should declare victory and bring them home immediately". Right now we have Targets dressed-up as Soldiers, and it's sickening that our brave Soldiers are treated this way!

• If you can grasp the truth that we are living in an occupied country, and under a clandestine Muslim regime then everything else makes perfect sense such as systematically culling our active soldiers by the insane rules of engagement, enemy forces as scouts or guides, and political coverups by convenient deaths of certain groups of people such as the seal team respobsible for the alledged killing of Osama Bin Laden.
      Keep in mind that we have 30,000 guillotines waiting for our arrival with our Muslim executioners.
      We have run out of time to squander. As we sit in awe and wonder over the audacity of their brazeness and evil doings, they keep pushing their agendas by doing more dirty deeds intending, successfully I might add, to keep us off balance and in a state of shock.
      Most of our sensible legislators are morally sound and therefore can't wrap their minds around the reality of Sharia Law on our soil and the evils that it promises.
      The plans we are implementing at this point have to have a sense of finality, an end result without room to falter or fall short of the mark. It may be our last real opportunity to sever the head of this particular dragon.
  • "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." 
    George Washington
  • This is more BS from the ovomit administration condemning our troops for doing their jobs, enough is enough and the public needs to be outraged, the traitor in our White House is destroying us from within, which is exactly what he said he was going to do. Unfortunately our three main judiciary have been corrupted to such a matter that they can no longer be trusted to protect our Constitution, and they will continue to weaken our military.

The only thing left are I believe to be in this order if we are to save our country, first is our Bill of Rights which is probably in line to be up rooted, in the same manner as the three branches that have fallen prey to the lefts ideologies and hostile communist tactics, and if you will indulge me, please read the federalist 48 and the federalist 78 to get what I believe may be our only possible remedy from Barry Soetoroe and his gang.

If our last resources fail, we will have no choice but to welcome Spring and We the People will have to take matters into our own hands, we are the government, when the government we elected has forgotten that they answer to us, and not the other way around.  At this time I would like to suggest that everyone here visit www.judicial Watch.com for some comforting news, and also before years end visit Heritage Action, both are working diligently on our behalf and helping us to take down the obuma criminals. Lt. Lorance you should not be ashamed for what you did, it took courage to risk your life for the sake of others and God never forgets, and we will not forget you.

And Cpt. Miller I hope you rot in hell.

This reply was deleted.