Constitutional Emergency

Do you have a garden planted yet, or getting ready to plant one or more?

I have spices growing, spinach coming up, onions and garlic producing great plus the strawberries are doing good....I have tomatoes and peppers to still plant....we are suppose to have another freeze Tues. night so still in house but getting tomatoes and peppers already....

Twana

Views: 244

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We are just getting "starts" in stores now.....bought lettuces, greens, and some seed yesterday for getting our beds going.  Still learning Western WA gardening.....quite different from CA where ya just plant and keep it watered......Washington seems to be better for hearty cold crops, with pros and cons....cons are the winter, but we will get past that soon enough.....

We did prety good with Tomatoes lasst season, but had to pick them and finish ripenng them inside (deer and shorter days) That is where a hothouse would be beneficial.  My sister says for those of us in colder climates, if your tomatoes aren't gong to be finished before the cold sets in, dig up the rootball wrap it in plastic to keep it moist and hang upside down (topsey-turvey)  they will keep producing until you get you're able to get all fruit off the vine.

Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus et Fidelis

Peas be with you all...LOL!  MIne are up and about two inches tall....spinach, lettuce, radishes and swiss chard are in....have to wait on the rest for warm weather....it's still frosting at night up here!

Got Pole Beans & Squash up and the rest on the way. Good luck with your Gardens.

God Bless

Semper Fi

Yes we are building a raised garden bed and have started a compost pile.

We're changing the soil in our raised beds and will plant tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, radishes, onions, broccoli and peas.  The asparagus is more abundant this year.  We can grow year round in Az., even in the heat, with a shade screen up.  Cantaloupe grows well here with enough water too.

And there is still two feet of snow on the ground in Northern Michigan............

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service