2-19-2011

MediaTrackers is on the scene for today’s protests

in Madison. They captured this doctor on video

signing ’sick’ forms for union members skipping work.

As you know, hundreds of schools across the state have

been forced closed because teachers have called in ’sick.’

Yet another good lesson to be teaching the next generation.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I CALL THIS FRUAD!   THE DR'S GIVE OUT SICK PAPERS, NOW DID ANYONE SEE IF THEY CHECKED THEM OVER, LIKE

LISTEN TO THEIR HEART, CK'D EAR ,EYE, &  NOSE, THROAT,  ETC.  SO I THINK THIS IS A CRIME............CAN SOMEONE ANSWER ME ON THIS?

DON'T PAY NONE OF THESE TEACHERS..  ITS THE KIDS THAT SUFFER..........

• More Lying Doctors---HERE
  • Here is a lists of videos on it

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2677051/posts

Wisconsin Physicans Lying To Give Sick Excuses to Demonstators
  • http://conservativeamerican.org/media/wi-union-doctor-could-face-in...

WI “Union Doctor” Could Face Investigation

Union Doctor Louis Sanner Wisconsin Medical Doctor Louis Sanner of Madison, Wisconsin could find himself in a bit of trouble for handing out free sick day passes to union teachers so they can protest while still getting paid! It is certainly fair to ask if Dr. Lou, who has chosen to make himself a public figure in this Wisconsin battle, thinks it is fine to help teachers rip off the taxpayers in this way.

By Peter Andrew
    ConservativeAmerican.org
    Leading the way Right with unique & fun Conservative American Views.
    We Provide Free Sick Passes for Conservatives sick of union BS!

UPDATE: Second Doctor named in scandal, knows she may be in big trouble!

You’re invited to get our RSS feed!

Is your union suffering from intelligence failure? Does your democrat legislator have frequent lapses of good judgment? Who you gonna call?! Call Dr. Lou Sanner, that’s who.

Union Doctor Louis Sanner Wisconsin

Dr. Lou Sanner Hands Out Free Sick Passes to #wiunion Teachers!

The University of Wisconsin’s family medicine website says of Dr. Lou Sanner, “His academic interests center on innovations in practice systems which enhance quality of care and medical education.” Well, this certainly qualifies as an “innovation” in the practice of Medicine!

Dr. Lou has hit the streets of Madison handing out free notes to picketing union democrat teachers. The democrat teachers can then use the notes to skip work Tuesday (Monday is President’s day and most have the day off in Wisconsin aready) AND STILL GET PAID! You see, the teachers get paid if they are simply out sick. So while they could care less about students out of school, they do care about taxpayer parents paying their salaries.

Couldn’t be that they are actually conducting an illegal strike, now could it??!!

The Associated Democrat Press and the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel is reporting today…

Elsewhere on the square, doctors from numerous hospitals set up a station near the Capitol to provide notes covering public employees’ absences, according to The Associated Press. Family physician Lou Sanner, 59, of Madison told the AP that he had given out hundreds of notes. Many of the people he spoke with seemed to be suffering from stress, he said.

Gee, Doc.. wouldn’t ya think if they were truthfully “suffering” from your so-called “stress,” they should GO HOME AND RELAX!!! In the few seconds this doctor spends with his newly found “patients,” he can’t possibly pretend to know if they are suffering from any kind of stress! Dr. Sanner is not a psychologist or psychiatrist. He is a family practitioner in Madison.

Despite the size of this huge scandal, the democrat Journal Sentinel only affords the issue two sentences in its coverage.

UPDATE: at 11:54AM CDT on 2/20/11 ConservativeAmerican.org submitted a written complaint requesting an investigation of this matter to the Office of the Secretary of the Wisconsin Department of Regulation and Licensing as well as the Wisconsin Medical Examining Board.

ConservativeAmerican.org today calls on the Wisconsin Department of Regulation and Licensing and the Medical Examining Board to review each and every case of Dr. Lou Sanner at these protests to determine what kinds of wrong-doing may have taken place here. There are absolutely no sanctions on record against Dr. Sanner and we make no claim here that he is anything other than a qualified and competent medical doctor in all of his normal medical practices. We simply, and only, question these freebie sick passes he is handing out to political allies without a thorough medical exam and we ask the Board to review these cases.

Is this worth a complaint from you? Complaints against Dr. Lou Sanner can be filed with the Department by clicking here. And you can email the Medical Examining Board to express your concern at DRLBoards@wisconsin.gov. Members of the board are listed below. They meet next on March 16th, 2011 and should address this issue publicly at that time.

If you choose to contact the state, we urge you to please keep every comment appropriate and respectful, as I know you will. Just as the protests have been peaceful to date, so must our efforts be peaceful to fight back against cases where we believe wrong-doing has taken place. Peaceful and respectful protests against the reported actions of Dr. Lou Sanner may also be appropriate if proper picketing permits are obtained and all laws are obeyed. Dr. Sanner has chosen to put himself into the national public spotlight and has chosen the protest as the appropriate vehicle to do so. Protests against his questionable actions therefore, may also be acceptable. His office location and phone number are shown below.

Dr. Louis Sanner Wisconsin

MEMBERS OF THE WISCONSIN MEDICAL EXAMINING BOARD:
    Bronston, Carolyn H - Franklin, LaMarr J - Genereaux, Jude - Kailas, Sujatha Chairperson Physician Member (Specialty: Gastroenterologist) - Misra, Suresh K Physician Member (Specialty: Family Practice) - Munro, Ian J Secretary Physician Member (Specialty: Emergency Medicine) – Musser, Gene N/A Physician Member (Specialty: Cardiology) – Osborn, Sandra L Vice Chairperson Physician Member (Specialty: Pediatrics) - Wasserman, Sheldon A N/A Physician Member (Specialty: OB/GYN) (Wasserman is “…a Democratic Party former member of the Wisconsin State Assembly, representing the 22nd Assembly District from 1994 until 2008. In 2008, he ran for the 8th District of the Wisconsin State Senate, losing to Alberta Darling, a Republican.”).

Agree? Disagree? Are we nuts or Leading the way Right? Leave a comment below!

Please share w/ friends! Thanks! Bookmark us & visit often!

ConservativeAmerican.orgAll Conservative All The Time

• And all of this brought to us by obama productions.

• I always thought there was something about that 'hypocrite' oath those doctors took...
  • The gov. needs to go Reagan on them!  Order them back to work or be fired.  There are plenty of teachers who need a job out there.  With what these selfish greedy azzholes are paid, many will rush to take their places!  Why should any citizen be forced to pay for their healthcare for the rest of their lives when they can barely put food on the table!  I pay for my healthcare and I'm a retired Police officer.  These people make me sick and so does their leader Hussain Nobama!
  • The doctors should be reported to the State Medical Board. They have committed Fraud.
  • Where do liars go???
  • A stain on the unnumbered professional doctors holding to their oath to do no harm........Doctors writing fraudulent scripts should be brought up on charges.......where's the Wisconsin Attorney General's investigation??
This reply was deleted.