The Department of Justice (DOJ) refuses to explain why it has abruptly dropped terrorism charges against a member of a Middle Eastern family indicted in south Florida last year with providing material support for the Pakistani Taliban.
In all, six people were charged with sending tens of thousands of dollars to the terrorist organization, which is associated with Al-Qaeda and has claimed responsibility for numerous attacks against American interests, including a 2009 suicide bombing at a U.S. military base in Afghanistan. The ringleader in this case is a Pakistani imam (Hafiz Muhammed Sher Ali Khan) who ran a mosque in Miami. The others include his sons, daughter and grandson.
Khan founded an Islamic school that supports the Taliban’s jihad while living in Pakistan and continued controlling and funding it as an imam in Miami, according to a federal indictment. He used the school to provide shelter and support for Taliban soldiers and to train children how to kill Americans in Afghanistan, the indictment says. The rest of the family helped create a network that flowed money from the U.S. to Pakistan to purchase guns for the Taliban, according to the feds.
The story made headlines nationally because the FBI raided the mosque with terrorist ties in a manner that assured cultural sensitivity towards Islam. Federal agents actually waited for prayer service to end before moving in out of respect for Muslims and they took their shoes off prior to entering the mosque as per Islamic tradition. It made for “kindlier, gentler arrests,” under the Obama Administration’s new rules of engagement to assure more sensitivity toward religious practices.
A few days ago the feds secretly dismissed the terrorism charges against the imam’s 39-year-old son, Irfan Khan, in custody for nearly a year and facing up to a decade and a half in jail. Charges against Khan’s dad and younger brother stand and both have pleaded not guilty and remain in custody in south Florida. A local newspaper says the three other defendants are fugitives believed to be in Pakistan. Federal prosecutors did not provide any explanation in a mysterious, one-graph filing dismissing the charges against Khan.
A spokeswoman for the U.S. Attorney’s office handling the case in the Southern District of Florida confirmed that the court has granted the request for dismissal, but refused to elaborate. “We are unable to comment on the internal deliberations that led to our decision. However, the charges against his co-defendants remain in place and trial is pending for those defendants in U.S. custody,” the spokeswoman told the local paper in a written statement.
The ONLY reason this would be acceptable would be if he was turned. The only problem is, everybody knows this as well and would never trust someone whom was granted summary dismissal for unknown cause!
Couple that with the laws of the peaceful relgion which say to tell a whopper is totally justified so long as it benefits the cause = jihad.
Hello? Eric Holder? Anyone watching the news? Not newsworthy as the initiators are known, POTUS & Atty. Gen., anymore questions? Oh, that's right, they are above the law and do not recognize the U.S. Constitution in their legal and legislative dealinds.
Holder will not charge any muslim.
But he will charge white American citizens.
So, just to put things in context:
1. Black Panthers (muslim organization) voter intimidation case DISMISSED by Holder.
2. NYC Mosque (muslim training and recruitment center) ALLOWED to be built by Holder (although not being built for "other" reasons).
3. Known muslim extremists (Ft. Hood shooter, FL financiers, etc) cases DISMISSED as "Terrorism", and only prosecuted as civil/normal statutory offenses.
4. Hutaree (Christian Militia Organization) infiltrated by Feds and "led" down path of Illegal actions are tried by the Feds for "Domestic Terrorism".
5. Terrorists lists created by Napolitano and Holder outlining regular, Christian Americans and returning soldiers as high-level risks for terror.
6. Plans by Military, specifically Army, for American Citizen Internment and Re-education Camps.
7. Holder knowingly selling guns to Mexican Drug Cartels and other Illegal-Aliens, which were used to kill Americans and Mexicans, to force strict gun laws on law-abiding Americans, then not producing documents to Oversight Committee and committing Perjury.
8. Obama, Holder, Napolitano passing an Executive Order to allow amnesty to over 880,000 ILLEGAL-ALIENS, most from Mexico, against the will of Christian American Citizens.
9. Obama, Holder, and Napolitano suing individual states for trying to protect their citizens and border from Illegal-Aliens, while disallowing the federal capture of ANY Illegal-Aliens, unless they already have a "violent record" in the USA.
10. The continuance of "Sanctuary Cities" in the US where Police cannot ask Illegals for their credentials, but will FORCE White, American Citizens to produce credentials, or be sent to jail.
While this list is not exclusive, I think it shows a direct and obvious inclination of this administration against Legal White Christian Americans, toward Illegal muslim Aliens. The DOJ is corrupt, so who is watching out for Americans if they are not?
What are WE paying our taxes for? Our own money is being used against us to take away our rights, our land, and our laws. We are NOT being protected by our government, which is their #1 responsibility in a taxation situation "...provide for the Common Good and Defense of it's Citizens...". We need a legal review of WHEN do we STOP PAYING TAXES to a Federal Government that does not use the money as it is supposed to. There MUST be a legal way to remove their fuel, and THIS would be IT! Any ideas for this from any legal experts in the room?