Constitutional Emergency

"Don't bother me with eligibility" say Republicans, one after another!

What part of 'DO THE JOB YOU WERE ELECTED TO DO' do these jerk-offs not understand????? One after another, so-called Conservatives, Patriots, those elected to do the bidding of the people based on their word of honor, their OATH, when confronted with the irrefutable evidence of multiple FELONY crimes committed by this 'person' claiming to be the legitimately elected president, and the demands of more than HALF of Americans calling for these elected 'leaders' to do what MUST BE DONE, their response is.........'he's our president, nothing we can do about that'.....'our JOB is to get re-elected in November'.......

WHAT??????? Their JOB is to get re-elected in November. THEIR JOB IS TO GET RE-ELECTED IN NOVEMBER??????? Is that all we expected them to do when sent to DC?????? Excuse me while I go outside to VOMIT! WHAT AN ARROGANT, INEXCUSABLE RESPONSE IS THAT?!?!?

Well, I'm sorry but that's not what I expected of them. Their job, what WE sent them there for, was to PUT THE BRAKES ON THIS GOVERNMENT THAT IS OUT OF CONTROL!!!!

If they don't get that, if they're just too concerned with THEIR butts and THEIR job security, THEY NEED TO BE DRAGGED OUT OF THERE, and replaced with someone who accepts and honors that responsibility. And while we're at it, they need to be charged with MISPRISION OF FELONY as they have been duly informed of these crimes and many involved in them, and have failed to respond or do anything about it.

I don't know about any of the rest of you, but I am SO DONE with ALL so-called politicians, regardless of which 'party' they claim. And that's the KEY WORD my friends, PARTY! Let's all get together and have a grand old PARTY, and the dummy taxpayers will pay us for it!!!!!

Check this out from WND.....http://www.wnd.com/2012/04/house-gop-dont-bother-me-with-eligibility/

Views: 1274

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Right after the elections in 2012 we need to organize a new party, WE THE PEOPLE PARTY, get registered and get busy.

we did !!!!! its called the TEA PARTY

Which was co-opted by the republican party long ago!

Scotty,

You do see the problem we have?

We cannot agree among ourselves as to what to do.

Don't ask me for the answer, I wanted to start killing the opposition long ago!

The good people, that would be us, are willing to talk the bad guys to death. Guess what,... it ain't working.

The "Tea Party" has been co-opted.

It is more fractured and politically vague than both of the two major parties.

It no longer has the focus nor the fervor that launched it.

A true political party formulated on the original Tea Party concept and principles, and the Constitution is under development.

Stay tuned.

Darwin Rockantansky

Las Vegas, Nevada

Debrajoe,

The "Tea Party" has been co-opted.

It is more fractured and politically vague than both of the two major parties.

It no longer has the focus nor the fervor that launched it.

A true political party formulated on the original Tea Party concept and principles, and the Constitution is under development.

Stay tuned.

Darwin Rockantansky

Las Vegas, Nevada

We have been working on a new party up here in Mesquite. We The People Party.

Thank you Charles. I would love to hear from my other Tea Party brothers and sisters. We will get this thing organized right yet.

AMEN!

THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THEM IS TO STOP PAYING THEM!!!

Stingray, there is actually no reason for folks like you to have to suffer. The money that the federal government pays out comes from the states in the first place. The ones who would be hurt are the ones who do not and have never contributed to society. I believe that they would soon find an unwilling majority refusing to continue their support.

crashaxe wote,
AMEN!
THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THEM IS TO STOP PAYING THEM!!!

But they will pay themselves by printing more fiat money.

Until there is majority agreement upon some degree of austerity, instead of "spend it all before someone else does" squandering, nothing will happen before creditors come in force to collect.  If because of some miracle, which SpendICans and Debtocrats will not initiate of themselves, the borrowing is brought up short by bit and bridle, then we can balance the budget and pay down debt. Of course there must be elasticity for protecting the country from imminent danger and rescuing the needy from starvation or exposure, but otherwise we pay off the $16 trillion monster that is swallowing the country from the inside out.

With fiscal self-discipline, the benefits are enormous, and the future is bright.

With spendaholics in charge of the purse, the consequences are catastrophic, and we have no future as a self-governing nation - WE AND ALL OUR FUTURE GENERATIONS will be serfs of an elite, unelected, global government of banksters and slaves of the hierarchy of a godless, false, death cult religion (Revelation 13).

This is such an excellent posting!

I hope it stirs people up and they jam the house phone lines!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service