Donald Trump—Who He REALLY Is
by Chuck Yeager
The criticisms of Trump are amazingly missing something. They are lacking in negative stories from those who work for him or have had business dealings with him. After all the employees he’s had and all the business deals he’s made there is a void of criticism. In fact, long term employees call him a strong and merciful leader and say he is far more righteous and of high integrity than people may think.
And while it may surprise many, he’s actually humble when it comes to his generosity and kindness. A good example is a story that tells of his limo breaking down on a deserted highway outside of New York City. A middle-aged couple stopped to help him and as a thank you he paid off their mortgage, but he didn’t brag about that. Generous and good people rarely talk of charity they bestow on others. But as much as all this is interesting, the real thing that people want to know is what Donald Trump’s plan is for America. It’s funny how so many people say they don’t know what it is, or they act like Trump is hiding it. The information is readily available if people would just do a little homework. But, since most Americans won’t do their own research, here, in no particular order, is an overview of many of Trumps positions and plans:1) Trump believes that America should not intervene militarily in other country’s problems without being compensated for doing so. If America is going to risk the lives of our soldiers and incur the expense of going to war, then the nations we help must be willing to pay for our help. Using the Iraq War as an example, he cites the huge monetary expense to American taxpayers (over $1.5 trillion, and possibly much more depending on what sources are used to determine the cost) in addition to the cost in human life. He suggests that Iraq should have been required to give us enough of their oil to pay for the expenses we incurred. He includes in those expenses the medical costs for our military and $5 million for each family that lost a loved one in the war and $2 million for each family of soldiers who received severe injuries.
2) Speaking of the military, Trump wants America to have a strong military again. He believes the single most important function of the federal government is national defense. He has said he wants to find the General Patton or General MacArthur that could lead our military buildup back to the strength it needs to be. While he hasn’t said it directly that I know of, Trump’s attitude about America and about winning tells me he’d most likely be quick to eliminate rules of engagement that handicap our military in battle. Clearly Trump is a “win at all costs” kind of guy, and I’m sure that would apply to our national defense and security, too.
3) Trump wants a strong foreign policy and believes that it must include 8 core principles (which seem to support my comment in the last point):
American interests come first. Always. No apologies.
Maximum firepower and military preparedness.
Only go to war to win.
Stay loyal to your friends and suspicious of your enemies.
Keep the technological sword razor sharp.
See the unseen.
Prepare for threats before they materialize.
Respect and support our present and past warriors.
4) Trump believes that terrorists who are captured should be treated as military combatants, not as criminals like the Obama administration treats them.5) Trump makes the point that China’s manipulation of their currency has given them unfair advantage in our trade dealings with them. He says we must tax their imports to offset their currency manipulation, which will cause American companies to be competitive again and drive manufacturing back to America and create jobs here. Although he sees China as the biggest offender, he believes that America should protect itself from all foreign efforts to take our jobs and manufacturing. For example, Ford is building a plant in Mexico and Trump suggests that every part or vehicle Ford makes in Mexico be taxed 35% if they want to bring it into the U. S., which would cause companies like Ford to no longer be competitive using their Mexican operations and move manufacturing back to the U. S., once again creating jobs here.
6) Trump wants passage of NOPEC legislation (No Oil Producing and Exporting Cartels Act – NOPEC – S.394), which would allow the government to sue OPEC for violating antitrust laws. According to Trump, that would break up the cartel. He also wants to unleash our energy companies to drill domestically (sound like Sarah Palin’s drill baby, drill?) thereby increasing domestic production creating jobs and driving domestic costs of oil and gas down while reducing dependence on foreign oil.
7) Trump believes a secure border is critical for both security and prosperity in America. He wants to build a wall to stop illegals from entering put controls on immigration. (And he says he’ll get Mexico to pay for the wall, which many have scoffed at, but given his business successes I wouldn’t put it past him.) He also wants to enforce our immigration laws and provide no path to citizenship for illegals.8) Trump wants a radical change to the tax system to not only make it better for average Americans, but also to encourage businesses to stay here and foreign businesses to move here. The resulting influx of money to our nation would do wonders for our economy. He wants to make America the place to do business. He also wants to lower the death tax and the taxes on capital gains and dividends. This would put more than $1.6 trillion back into the economy and help rebuild the 1.5 million jobs we’ve lost to the current tax system. He also wants to charge companies who outsource jobs overseas a 20% tax, but for those willing to move jobs back to America they would not be taxed. And for citizens he has a tax plan that would allow Americans to keep more of what they earn and spark economic growth. He wants to change the personal income tax to:
Up to $30,000 taxed at 1%
From $30,000 to $100,000 taxed at 5%
From $100,000 to $1,000,000 taxed at 10%
$1,000,000 and above taxed at 15%
9) Trump wants Obamacare repealed. He says it’s a “job-killing, health care-destroying monstrosity” that “can’t be reformed, salvaged, or fixed.” He believes in allowing real competition in the health insurance marketplace to allow competition to drive prices down. He also believes in tort reform to get rid of defensive medicine and lower costs.
10) Trump wants spending reforms in Washington, acknowledging that America spends far more than it receives in revenue. He has said he believes that if we don’t stop increasing the national debt once it hits $24 trillion it will be impossible to save this country. Even though he says we need to cut spending, he does not want to harm those on Medicare, Medicaid, or Social Security. He believes that the citizens have faithfully paid in to the system to have these services available and that the American government has an obligation to fulfill its end of the bargain and provide those benefits. Therefore, he wants to build the economy up so that we have the revenue to pay those costs without cutting the benefits to the recipients. He disagrees with Democrats who think raising taxes is the answer and says that when you do that you stifle the economy. On the other hand, when you lower taxes and create an environment to help businesses they will grow, hire more workers, and those new workers will be paying taxes that become more tax revenue for the government.
11) Trump also wants reform of the welfare state saying that America needs “a safety net, not a hammock.” He believes in a welfare to work program that would help reduce the welfare rolls and encourage people to get back to work. And he wants a crackdown on entitlement fraud.
12) Trump believes climate change is a hoax.
13) Trump opposes Common Core.
14) Trump is pro-life, although he allows for an exception due to rape, incest, or the life of the mother.
15) Trump is pro 2nd Amendment rights.
16) Trump’s view on same-sex marriage is that marriage is between a man and a woman, but he also believes that this is a states’ rights issue, not a federal issue.17) Trump supports the death penalty.
Trump believes that there is a lack of common sense, innovative thinking in Washington (Hmmm. looks like he believes in horse sense!). He says it’s about seeing the unseen and that’s the kind of thinking we need to turn this country around. He tells a personal story to illustrate the point:
“When I opened Trump National Golf Club at Rancho Palos Verdes in Los Angeles, I was immediately told that I would need to build a new and costly ballroom. The current ballroom was gorgeous, but it only sat 200 people and we were losing business because people needed a larger space for their events. Building a new ballroom would take years to get approval and permits (since it’s on the Pacific Ocean), and cost about $5 million. I took one look at the ballroom and saw immediately what needed to be done. The problem wasn’t the size of the room, it was the size of the chairs. They were huge, heavy, and unwieldy.We didn’t need a bigger ballroom, we needed smaller chairs! So I had them replaced with high-end, smaller chairs. I then had our people sell the old chairs and got more money for them than the cost of the new chairs. In the end, the ballroom went from seating 200 people to seating 320 people. Our visitors got the space they desired, and I spared everyone the hassle of years of construction and $5 million of expense.
It’s amazing what you can accomplish with a little common sense.” On top of his saving years of construction and $5 million in expenses, he also was able to keep the ballroom open for business during the time it would have been under remodeling, which allowed him to continue to make money on the space instead of losing that revenue during construction time.
Donald Trump’s entire life has been made up of success and winning. He’s been accused of bankruptcies, but that’s not true. He’s never filed personal bankruptcy. He’s bought companies and legally used bankruptcy laws to restructure their debt, just as businesses do all the time. But he’s never been bankrupt personally. He’s a fighter that clearly loves America and would fight for our nation.
Earlier I quoted Trump saying, “I love America. And when you love something, you protect it passionately – fiercely, even.” We never hear that from Democrats or even from most Republicans.
Donald Trump is saying things that desperately need to be said but no other candidate has shown the fortitude to stand up and say them.
Before we criticize someone because of what the media is saying, maybe we should consider what they have to offer. What are they bringing to the table. Researching their background independently of what the news says. What’s their bio?? What’s Obama’s bio? If you researched him prior to becoming President, would you have hired him to work for you or run your business?
Replies are closed for this discussion.
Pretty hard to find fault with Chuck Yeager's assessment of Trump...and I assume Yeager has close ties with Trump.
Chuck Yeager is one of the few.
Harry - An excellent review. Many of us has never met Donald Trump, but we understand excellent logic that brings success. Donald Trump has ALL of those attributes that brings success, regardless of what it may be. His approach has all the "Professional Career Politicians" running for cover, always trying to discredit and destroy the man, they would like to become, but are so entrenched with the corrupt political machinery that has propelled them into their corrupt seats of power. They have no plan, except for those that are pulling the strings that brought them to their current positions of corruption. I think they are afraid that Trump's approach will either bring them down directly or indirectly. Donald Trump is not bound to anyone, therefore, he has NO filter on what he says, whereas, those that depend on their corrupt sponsors must wait for them to tell them what and when to say it, thereby imposing the filters of corruption. My Donald Trump is the BEST person that has hit the "Political Trail" in many years to "Make America Great Again." American Voters - Let us all forget what the NAY SAYERS are trying to do and Vote for the man that will "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" - Vote Trump - America!
Donald cannot restore America in terms of economic might .
He cannot overcome the corruption in Congress , they will not run / hide , they have many strategies.
He might fend off the global elites mission to abolish the Second Amendment.
I believe Mr. Yeager made a excellent presentation of the man behind the man. Donald Trump has some really fantastic ideas, he is all for America, and American Citizens, and I believe if the opportunity to get us back to the Country we were, and the People we were, he has all the right stuff to accomplish that.
I, however, fear that he will never be our President, as the many great ideas he has, go against the grain of so many of the voters. His stance on Marriage, will bring that crowd out to the polls in force against him, His stance on abortion will spark a hate on those who do not have any regard for unborn human life. Or feel there should be no penalty for their promiscuity, and sexual activities whenever and wherever they choose, without using any of the preventable available. He will also loose the votes of ALL the entitled, who have made that help up a lifetime of paying for their laziness, and unwillingness to go out and earn a true living for their families and themselves.
Then behind door number one, is the man who wishes to destroy the whole of this Country, and who’s every agenda, law, penned assault on this Country and People, are tunnel view towards that end.
I am afraid for Mr. Trumps life, should he look towards the elections, to be a real threat to get that offic3e of President. Then there is always the other alternative, and Nobama’s best, which is to at a time near the elections, or even earlier, enact Martial Law. This will effectively cancel the elections, until he releases that order, and as he will be effectively the Dictator when that occurs, I do not see him lifting the order of Martial Law.
Then, I believe we are in the Beginning of Sorrows stage, as Prophesied in the Lords Word, leading us to the end times, also spoken of. All of the signs are in place, and we see so many of those things happening, which have been foretold us to watch for, concerning those events, and our finality as a human race. I believe God is in control, and his will, will be done, regardless of what we want, or believe. Trust God, and what is supposed to happen, will happen, even if it is not what we would prefer it to be.
Pray hard, that his will be done, regardless of what that may be. Pray that he will do what is his will to do, and no matter what that is, be ready for the end, because I believe we are finally in those final days, which we have been told of for a few thousand years.
Be right with God, and prepare for the end, then when it does come, you will have the guarantee given us in his word, of Eternal life in the peace, splendor, and perfection of Heaven, and in a new Indestructible body with no deformities, no imperfections, no sorrow, no pain, and no regrets. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
The alternative to this is unthinkable, unfathomable, and evil beyond our comprehension, and also will be for Eternity.
It is so very easy to be saved, however, it is difficult to be a Christian, especially in the age in which we now live. It will be worth it, to those who are faithful, and hold to their Salvation until our time of redemption. It is near, even at the door.
A lot of good points freedom fighter, and I believe we are near the end, but your words that say it is so easy to be saved, it isn't as easy as the harlot church has told you or us,
it is not "only" by faith and praying a prayer, it is by repenting and stopping all wilfull sin, and most that call themselves Christians haven't done that. Obama thinks he is a Christian, many gays think they are, Bush says he is, etc. etc.
Yashua Jesus said, " narrow and strait is the way and few there be that find it "
He also said, " not everyone that saith unto me Lord Lord shall inherit the kingdom of heaven but he that does the will of my Father in heaven."
He also said, " You are my friends if you keep my commandments"
We mostly only hear the feel good scriptures taken out of context, and not the whole truth.
No one said that it would be easy and that it would be accomplished OVERNIGHT, but, we as Christians CAN NOT stand by and watch SATAN destroy what has been built, if they do, then are they really Christians? So what, if we are in the "Latter Days", God does not expect His soldiers to just throw in the towel in defeat, He expects us to fight the good fight for our Savior - Jesus Christ. Remember the song, "Onward Christian Soldiers." Another truism - "If you are a leader, then lead or get out of the way and make room for a real Leader! Don't sit around wringing your hands, doing nothing, put your trust in the Lord and He will show you the way. I see there are far too many folks in that category, if you are truly a Christian, then act like one! But don't throw in the towel at the first signs of resistance, but strengthen your armor and prepare for the good fight.
Martin, are you referring to me as throwing in the towel, wow, I haven't thrown in the towel.
Why don't you go on the occupy democrats facebook page and find my comments all over it trying to change people. I encourage you all to go there and counter so much ignorance.
I try and change hearts most everyday, towards my Savior, and towards teaching them about the Globalist Elite new world order folks. Try looking at my facebook page, search ray nix and look for my black dog for my pictures.
raynix - No - I'm not pointing the finger at anyone as throwing in the towel, just general statement for anyone that is NOT willing to "Stand and Fight" the corruption that seems to permeate the thoughts of many. I admire any and every one that will say and do what they preach. There are far too many that speak from both sides of their mouths, say one thing and then do the opposite. Hang in there my friend and "Keep the Powder Keg" dry, as the old saying goes.
Thank you, thank you, thank you Martin for your positive post.....in other words....."it's not over 'til it's over." None of us know God's time frame. It would be a sad day indeed....... when we get to heaven..... if the Lord said...."why didn't you try?.....why did you just give up?" We need to put on the whole armor of God and stand! We need to "rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him." The Bible is full of battles that looked hopeless for God's people...but...in the end...they prevailed.
No one's going to heaven, heaven is coming here one day soon, that's in the Bible.
....seems to me there's too much antagonistic rhetoric on this site that serves absolutely no purpose.