Donald Trump—Who He REALLY Is
by Chuck Yeager
The criticisms of Trump are amazingly missing something. They are lacking in negative stories from those who work for him or have had business dealings with him. After all the employees he’s had and all the business deals he’s made there is a void of criticism. In fact, long term employees call him a strong and merciful leader and say he is far more righteous and of high integrity than people may think.
And while it may surprise many, he’s actually humble when it comes to his generosity and kindness. A good example is a story that tells of his limo breaking down on a deserted highway outside of New York City. A middle-aged couple stopped to help him and as a thank you he paid off their mortgage, but he didn’t brag about that. Generous and good people rarely talk of charity they bestow on others. But as much as all this is interesting, the real thing that people want to know is what Donald Trump’s plan is for America. It’s funny how so many people say they don’t know what it is, or they act like Trump is hiding it. The information is readily available if people would just do a little homework. But, since most Americans won’t do their own research, here, in no particular order, is an overview of many of Trumps positions and plans:1) Trump believes that America should not intervene militarily in other country’s problems without being compensated for doing so. If America is going to risk the lives of our soldiers and incur the expense of going to war, then the nations we help must be willing to pay for our help. Using the Iraq War as an example, he cites the huge monetary expense to American taxpayers (over $1.5 trillion, and possibly much more depending on what sources are used to determine the cost) in addition to the cost in human life. He suggests that Iraq should have been required to give us enough of their oil to pay for the expenses we incurred. He includes in those expenses the medical costs for our military and $5 million for each family that lost a loved one in the war and $2 million for each family of soldiers who received severe injuries.
2) Speaking of the military, Trump wants America to have a strong military again. He believes the single most important function of the federal government is national defense. He has said he wants to find the General Patton or General MacArthur that could lead our military buildup back to the strength it needs to be. While he hasn’t said it directly that I know of, Trump’s attitude about America and about winning tells me he’d most likely be quick to eliminate rules of engagement that handicap our military in battle. Clearly Trump is a “win at all costs” kind of guy, and I’m sure that would apply to our national defense and security, too.
3) Trump wants a strong foreign policy and believes that it must include 8 core principles (which seem to support my comment in the last point):
American interests come first. Always. No apologies.
Maximum firepower and military preparedness.
Only go to war to win.
Stay loyal to your friends and suspicious of your enemies.
Keep the technological sword razor sharp.
See the unseen.
Prepare for threats before they materialize.
Respect and support our present and past warriors.
4) Trump believes that terrorists who are captured should be treated as military combatants, not as criminals like the Obama administration treats them.5) Trump makes the point that China’s manipulation of their currency has given them unfair advantage in our trade dealings with them. He says we must tax their imports to offset their currency manipulation, which will cause American companies to be competitive again and drive manufacturing back to America and create jobs here. Although he sees China as the biggest offender, he believes that America should protect itself from all foreign efforts to take our jobs and manufacturing. For example, Ford is building a plant in Mexico and Trump suggests that every part or vehicle Ford makes in Mexico be taxed 35% if they want to bring it into the U. S., which would cause companies like Ford to no longer be competitive using their Mexican operations and move manufacturing back to the U. S., once again creating jobs here.
6) Trump wants passage of NOPEC legislation (No Oil Producing and Exporting Cartels Act – NOPEC – S.394), which would allow the government to sue OPEC for violating antitrust laws. According to Trump, that would break up the cartel. He also wants to unleash our energy companies to drill domestically (sound like Sarah Palin’s drill baby, drill?) thereby increasing domestic production creating jobs and driving domestic costs of oil and gas down while reducing dependence on foreign oil.
7) Trump believes a secure border is critical for both security and prosperity in America. He wants to build a wall to stop illegals from entering put controls on immigration. (And he says he’ll get Mexico to pay for the wall, which many have scoffed at, but given his business successes I wouldn’t put it past him.) He also wants to enforce our immigration laws and provide no path to citizenship for illegals.8) Trump wants a radical change to the tax system to not only make it better for average Americans, but also to encourage businesses to stay here and foreign businesses to move here. The resulting influx of money to our nation would do wonders for our economy. He wants to make America the place to do business. He also wants to lower the death tax and the taxes on capital gains and dividends. This would put more than $1.6 trillion back into the economy and help rebuild the 1.5 million jobs we’ve lost to the current tax system. He also wants to charge companies who outsource jobs overseas a 20% tax, but for those willing to move jobs back to America they would not be taxed. And for citizens he has a tax plan that would allow Americans to keep more of what they earn and spark economic growth. He wants to change the personal income tax to:
Up to $30,000 taxed at 1%
From $30,000 to $100,000 taxed at 5%
From $100,000 to $1,000,000 taxed at 10%
$1,000,000 and above taxed at 15%
9) Trump wants Obamacare repealed. He says it’s a “job-killing, health care-destroying monstrosity” that “can’t be reformed, salvaged, or fixed.” He believes in allowing real competition in the health insurance marketplace to allow competition to drive prices down. He also believes in tort reform to get rid of defensive medicine and lower costs.
10) Trump wants spending reforms in Washington, acknowledging that America spends far more than it receives in revenue. He has said he believes that if we don’t stop increasing the national debt once it hits $24 trillion it will be impossible to save this country. Even though he says we need to cut spending, he does not want to harm those on Medicare, Medicaid, or Social Security. He believes that the citizens have faithfully paid in to the system to have these services available and that the American government has an obligation to fulfill its end of the bargain and provide those benefits. Therefore, he wants to build the economy up so that we have the revenue to pay those costs without cutting the benefits to the recipients. He disagrees with Democrats who think raising taxes is the answer and says that when you do that you stifle the economy. On the other hand, when you lower taxes and create an environment to help businesses they will grow, hire more workers, and those new workers will be paying taxes that become more tax revenue for the government.
11) Trump also wants reform of the welfare state saying that America needs “a safety net, not a hammock.” He believes in a welfare to work program that would help reduce the welfare rolls and encourage people to get back to work. And he wants a crackdown on entitlement fraud.
12) Trump believes climate change is a hoax.
13) Trump opposes Common Core.
14) Trump is pro-life, although he allows for an exception due to rape, incest, or the life of the mother.
15) Trump is pro 2nd Amendment rights.
16) Trump’s view on same-sex marriage is that marriage is between a man and a woman, but he also believes that this is a states’ rights issue, not a federal issue.17) Trump supports the death penalty.
Trump believes that there is a lack of common sense, innovative thinking in Washington (Hmmm. looks like he believes in horse sense!). He says it’s about seeing the unseen and that’s the kind of thinking we need to turn this country around. He tells a personal story to illustrate the point:
“When I opened Trump National Golf Club at Rancho Palos Verdes in Los Angeles, I was immediately told that I would need to build a new and costly ballroom. The current ballroom was gorgeous, but it only sat 200 people and we were losing business because people needed a larger space for their events. Building a new ballroom would take years to get approval and permits (since it’s on the Pacific Ocean), and cost about $5 million. I took one look at the ballroom and saw immediately what needed to be done. The problem wasn’t the size of the room, it was the size of the chairs. They were huge, heavy, and unwieldy.We didn’t need a bigger ballroom, we needed smaller chairs! So I had them replaced with high-end, smaller chairs. I then had our people sell the old chairs and got more money for them than the cost of the new chairs. In the end, the ballroom went from seating 200 people to seating 320 people. Our visitors got the space they desired, and I spared everyone the hassle of years of construction and $5 million of expense.
It’s amazing what you can accomplish with a little common sense.” On top of his saving years of construction and $5 million in expenses, he also was able to keep the ballroom open for business during the time it would have been under remodeling, which allowed him to continue to make money on the space instead of losing that revenue during construction time.
Donald Trump’s entire life has been made up of success and winning. He’s been accused of bankruptcies, but that’s not true. He’s never filed personal bankruptcy. He’s bought companies and legally used bankruptcy laws to restructure their debt, just as businesses do all the time. But he’s never been bankrupt personally. He’s a fighter that clearly loves America and would fight for our nation.
Earlier I quoted Trump saying, “I love America. And when you love something, you protect it passionately – fiercely, even.” We never hear that from Democrats or even from most Republicans.
Donald Trump is saying things that desperately need to be said but no other candidate has shown the fortitude to stand up and say them.
Before we criticize someone because of what the media is saying, maybe we should consider what they have to offer. What are they bringing to the table. Researching their background independently of what the news says. What’s their bio?? What’s Obama’s bio? If you researched him prior to becoming President, would you have hired him to work for you or run your business?
Replies are closed for this discussion.
O.K.....I get it now! I just didn't think to press the "Enter" key! Thanks so much!
we may revolt if / when government checks stop or agents come to confiscate...
I believe that Donald will be a good President, because if he fails his business will fail under the NWO. I also believe that we need a business man who understands business in the Oval Office. Obama certaintly has made one big mess.
This is an article I typed and I use it to try and get others to wake up, especially demoncrats, I get good remarks from those who didn't have a clue. You are welcome to copy and paste it and or modify it.
I once thought like you, I am over 50 years old, but I do know my Lord and Savior and I know he said in the end we will not be able to buy sell or trade without the mark of the beast ( Revelations), that is called a one world gov't ( United Nations ) or New World Order as most presidents and elites call it, and it is unfolding before our eyes but most don't see the signs. When I chose to study 9/11 and became convinced it was planned based on much evidence, and learned why, to have an excuse to go to war, to start a war on terror and use it, to pass laws to spy on you, for the coming one world gov't control. I then went on to learn about these Elite money changers or bankers, who are the ones that are working towards this New World Order, they are on a power trip, I learned they killed JF Kennedy because 2 weeks before his death he gave a speech against secret societies and was going to sign into law a bill that limited the power of the Federal Reserve but they killed him, they have killed many if they don't play by their rules, whether democrat or republican they control most presidents and most nations leaders, they will play both sides, meaning the socialist type and the capitalist, they are very smart, they own the main stream media and one part of their agenda of a One world gov't they want to bankrupt gov'ts to bring that about, that is why they like debt, so then the World Bank - International Monetary Fund can bail them out. They liked Bush he ran up debt some, he was part of 9/11 he is a Skull and Bones member with John Kerry and others, the Elite like war as well they make money from it, and they want to depopulate the earth. They also use people and create events killing people to play on your emotions so you will pass laws to take Americans guns, so they won't fight to resist this take over, they are fooling a lot of people. I am trying to keep this short but, they especially love Obama because he is a socialist, big spender doubled the debt, lets illegals flood the country creating more debt, they would love Hilary because she is a part of them... and they would love Bernie because he would spend spend ... and they would love Jeb Bush..., Rubio..., and maybe Trump and a few others. Watch this video with an open mind and others on this subject and learn as I did and be - aware of this when you vote. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLlwpZQrQUU
Everything you have just posted...raynix...coincides with what I have researched also. However, we don't know the time or the hour the Lord will come. Until then we have to fight the good fight of faith. We have to try and stay positive.
Agree 100% Forrest Jane.
Right on target, raynix. Very difficult to get most of the sheeple to see any of that info, unfortunately. If, however, a Common Law Grand Jury were able to initiate a truthful and thorough investigation of 9-11 then post the results for all the sheeple to see, we might be hearing from them "Oh, I knew it all along!" (that 9-11 was orchestrated and carried out by the elites, the New World Orderists, the money changers, those who would be our controllers).
The true power lies with the People. We just need to find a way to capture it then use it to restore sanity and righteousness to our Union of Several States of the united States then to the rest of the sovereign People of planet Earth.
" Long Awaited " ?? Beware Presidential Executive Orders..
I'll spare y'all my many thoughts on the Donald and his candidacy for now, but share that I finally broke down after 63 years -- 40 as a dedicated Democrat (until they nominated SleazeBag Clinton) and 20+ more as a hard-core Independent -- and registered as a Republican JUST so I can vote for Trump in the primary -- and hopefully in the general election.
'Nuff said -- except for my sincere thanks to you, Harry, for posting these great articles. Keep 'm comin, Brother!
Wow amazing how some of you can speak for God! Has He fallen off His throne?Is God bent over with His head in his hands feeling confused and sad?Think about this;God chose Israel and the Jews to receive His Word first see Rom.3:2 thats Gods business but those who first came to America chose God! They dedicated this land to the Lord and to worship Him in spirit and in truth,God responds by blessing the USA (and as we hear by many into the greatest nation the world has ever seen)America is not going anywhere. II Chron 7:14 says this, If My people,who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray,and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways,then I shall hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.Are you so called real christians praying for this president?for gays?or anything else you find repulsive?Its easy to get off in our own stinkin thinkin instead of renewing our own minds and put on the mind of Christ!Tough times are coming and those without God in their lives need to see Jesus in us not religion.Pray for Donald Trump not looking for him to save us but as president to shake up the garbage that has infiltrated our nation and throw it out!God has given Trump the ability to get wealth and toughness to get stuff done...God,Guts,n Guns God Bless.
I like that Richard, I say praise the Lord, a good word brother.
Thanks Richard......we all needed to hear that. Thanks again.