Constitutional Emergency

This is the page for members to donate and make contributions directly to Archie Seals and his groups of POP Border volunteers. (Patriots On Patrol)

A new TAB will be created for easy access at the top of all PFA pages.

I have place a separate PayPal donation page on the OAS/PFA networks so that people can access it from the other OAS system pages and make contributions from both forum web sites and also perhaps from the Facebook pages.

Please keep in mind that all donations will go directly to Archie Seals and he has sole responsibility for those contributions. OAS and PFA will receive nothing from these funds. No Contributions made through this account will be used to support OAS or PFA web systems or members.

OAS/PFA accepts no responsibility for the distribution of or the accounting related with this.

http://operationamericanspring.org/POP-donations.htm

Views: 95

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Rooster and all of my brothers and sisters here. I will take full responsibility for all funds collected and assure you every cent will be used for Op: P.O.P. on our border. Thanks again to all that support our op, as we could not continue and grow without the peoples support. God bless. POP is on point.

Ok, Folks, it looks like the PayPal donations page is set up and working.

Click on the link and help the people who are down around the border trying to defend this country.

http://operationamericanspring.org/POP-donations.htm

PayPal will accept all kinds of contributions, Credit cards or directly from another PayPal account.

And remember, every nickel is going to help support the people working down there. NOTHING goes to PFA or OAS.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service