DONT GIVE UP GET MAD AND ACT

I am in Federal Court in Boston over Obama. I am also sending the attached DEMAND to my elected officials. If all us and our friends sent it  they may get the message. Read it and you will agree Obama is screwing this whole country. Please send and forward under your own name.

LTC WILLIAM F. READE, JR. USAR (ret)
wfreadejr@comcast.net

"You have nothing to lose so why don’t you do what we sent you there to do. That is work for us and this Nation."

WE THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

HEREBY DEMAND THE FOLLOWING OF OUR ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES IN CONGRESS:

Whereas:Since April 30, 2008 Senate Resolution 511 JOHN S. McCAIN, III CITIZENSHIP -- (Senate - April 30, 2008) we are questioning the veracity of the Senators who signed and voted for this Resolution/Document..

Whereas: The proof they relied on was the First Congress's own statute defining the term `natural born Citizen': Herein Included

IN THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES April 10, 2008

the `natural born Citizen' clause of the Constitution of the United States, as evidenced by the First Congress's own statute defining the term `natural born Citizen':

Whereas: They deliberately, with forethought, and in collusion did not apply the same criteria to “THEIR CANDIDATE” they have committed TREASON against the Constitution.

Whereas: They stopped Quoting the First Congress one sentence to soon, “{“Provided, That the right of citizenship shall not descend to persons whose fathers have never been resident in the United States”}”. This sentence is proof that Mr. Obama is not eligible for the Presidency of this Great Republic.

Section I. Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That any alien, being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and under the jurisdiction of the United States for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen thereof, on application to any common law court of record, in any one of the states wherein he shall have resided for the term of one year at least, and making proof to the satisfaction of such court, that he is a person of good character, and taking the oath or affirmation prescribed by law, to support the constitution of the United States, which oath or affirmation such court shall administer; and the clerk of such court shall record such application, and the proceedings thereon; and thereupon such person shall be considered as a citizen of the United States. And the children of such persons so
naturalized, dwelling within the United States, being under the age of twenty-one years at the time of such naturalization, shall also be considered as citizens of the United States. And the children of citizens of the United States, that may be born beyond sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born citizens: Provided, That the right of citizenship shall not descend to persons whose fathers have never been resident in the United States: Provided Also, That no person heretofore proscribed by any state, shall be admitted a citizen as aforesaid, except by an act of the legislature of the state in which such person was proscribed.(a)
Approved, March 26, 1790.

Whereas: Mr. Obama has, by his own declaration, and by the information contained on his Birth Record, has declared to the people that he was born a British Citizen, by inheritance, and is therefore not a “NATURAL BORN CITIZEN” as stated by the First Congress.

Whereas: No Supreme Court ruling has been made to rescind the Congressional statement defining "Natural

Born Citizen," nor has any legislation or Constitutionalamendment addressed changing this Congressional

statement of definition. The"Naturalization Act of 1795", also included:

{“Provided, That the right of citizenship shall not descend to persons whose fathers have never been resident in the United States”}”

they removed the words "natural born", but did not change the definition that both parents must be citizens. And

this act alone is unconstitutional..."natural born Citizen" is a statement within our Constitution, and therefore

requires a Constitutional Amendment to change.

Whereas: All of the facts stated above being true and irrefutable we the people

Demand that:

1. That all of elected representatives, collectively, impeach and try for treason all

those persons who were involved in the 2008 and 2012 certification of Barack H. Obama as being “Constitutionally Qualified” and/or any form of this certification. This is to include the Supreme Court Justices, who by admitted Nonfeasance are complicit in the Treasonous Act.

1. Barring a proper and Lawful response by the Congress WE THE PEOPLE will declare the results of a CITIZENS GRAND JURY as proof that the present administration is “UNCONSTITUTIONAL”. As provided for in our constitution

We The People

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• God will have to be in it.

• This is a great start, but who and how do we the little people get it work?

What and how are the legal mean to accomplish this? 

Who will back us in accomplishing the goal?  

Would the 43Trillion Dollar lawsuit be something that this could be a part of or an asset for that one. Probably a bit late but what harm in inquiring? 

• I really can't understand why the Congress did not go after him since the very beginning, but let truth  and justice prevail.I wish you the best on this mission.

• Because we have a Congress with no guts
      • Because Congress is made up of privileged and parasitical effete elitists and they are criminally complicit with this criminal administration in the near daily VIOLATION OF THEIR SWORN OATH TO DEFEND AND UPHOLD THE CONSTITUTION AGAINST ALL ENEMIES FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC. SOUND FAMILIAR? iT SHOULD AND MOST OF US WHO SERVED IN OUR MILITARY HONORED THAT OATH AND CAN PROVE IT ON DEMAND BY DISPLAY OF A DD-214 STATING WE WERE HONORABLY DISCHARGED. Obama has NEVER been properly vetted and spent 3 million dollars to prevent public scrutiny of birth certificate, Selective Service records,  MULTIPLE Social Security numbers and financial statements and educational records.The LAW does not apply to these scum as it does to us and they are going to insure it remains that way unless and until we organize and do something about it. LTC READE's actiions are to be lauded but he needs to have us all help, in any way that we can.

• Thanks for the information. I am determined to have Obama out of office.

• It will take 2 or 3 million armed Patriots marching on Washington demanding they be arrested and tried for treason. Otherwise they just ignore us. They are cowards and will not stand up against armed trained Patriots. There are over 100 million known gun owners in this country. We have the power we just need a real leader to get it done!!!!!!!!

• Kuddos
    • More like 30 MILLION to march on DC.  Shut it down.

• I'M READY.....NEED THE DATE & TIME FOR THE MARCH, I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF OBAMA SCREWING THE COUNTRY & THE PEOPLE.....SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE NOW.

This reply was deleted.