Elites fear Trump much more than 'Wicked Witch of the Left' by Larry Klayman

ELECTION 2016

GOP establishment wants Hillary as president!

Exclusive: Larry Klayman says elites fear Trump much more than 'Wicked Witch of the Left'

Published: 2 days ago

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/gop-establishment-wants-hillary-as-presi...

Views: 489

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Lynn..........corrected.

Larry Klayman is right, The GOP would rather see Hillary Clinton as president than Donald Trump.

If you don't think so take a look back at what they did to Sarah Palin when McCain chose her as his VP candidate.

The Good-ole-boys in the GOP trashed her far more than they did Obama or Biden.

This is not a new problem either,,,,,,,,, It goes all the way back to 1890's and 1900. President William McKinley, ((January 29, 1843 – September 14, 1901),,,,,,, (March 1897 to September 1,,,,,,,,,, 1901),, was assassinated partly because he imposed tariffs on foreign imports.  But it was also partly because the big business tycoons felt that he had betrayed them by rejecting inflationary proposals and keeping America on the Gold standard.

Today the GOP big money boys have a very slick game going on in the background and once again it's all about money,,, Money and power. Using the GOP as an investment----------------- ?? How can the GOP or any other political party be seen as an investment?
That's so simple even I can figure that one out. Lets say the GOP PAC raises $200,000,000 (Two hundred million). If As an insider I contribute $10,000,000 (Ten million) but then (as an insider controller) I stand to gain 10 percent of any unspent funds as my percentage of those returns,,,,, that's $20,000,000 I just doubled my money in one years time. Pretty good return on my investment,,,,,,,,,,,,plus I'm in the game as one of the political bosses. And the percentages on the returns may even be a lot higher than that, this is only my estimate.

Now how much money will they stand to make when the real big money broker gets into office like Hillary and Bill Clinton???

It's being reported that Hillary got 130 million from Russia over that Uranium One deal up in Oregon and Idaho.
We're talking about money here that most of us can't even imagine.

NO - They don't want Donald Trump in there, he is just liable to spoil their money games.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_McKinley

(BTW - - William McKinley was my great uncle).

There is not a doubt in my mind the elite/establishment will resort to blood to keep Trump out of the White House. What we must do is announce we're willing to contribute to the blood pool if and when the power-brokers in the corrupt political class make the wrong move.  To tell the truth, all these so-called protests being organized by other than citizens with an issue is grating on my nerves.......the rallies/protests we're witnessing are not valid but organized by the party bosses to throw unsuspecting citizens to act as agitators.......they're rounding up the slaves to do their bidding.  See any so-called high rollers at these protests?  Maybe a Bill Ayers level of puke........

I agree with you 100% Harry, there is something these clowns don't understand. we are the people and the political class is going to find out the hard way what we will do if they try to stop the top nominee from being the candidate for President.

We can start by not reelecting any of them in the upcoming elections. That's a good stat. They have always depended on stupid people voting for them because they have heard the name before. Too many people have been lax on what these politicians are doing and just letting them do as they please. That's our fault for turning off our watch on them. Now we have to vote the lifers out and make sure they never stay longer than 1 term unless they are doing the job we elected them to do.

Harry, it would not surprise me at all if the two parties are at this very moment colluding and plotting to destroy Trump by one means or another including physical violence against him, or threats of that against his family. I also agree that it is way past time for We the People to do our DUTY which is to stand up against the tyrants by pledging our lives, fortunes (of any size), and our sacred honor to this task.  Only by uniting at that level of commitment can We the People have any chance of stopping the traitors in government and the two parties from completing their destruction of America.

I am ready as I know you are. What about the rest of the Patriots in America? (No offense to any Patriot who is also committed as I know there are millions. We just need to find a way to motivate those who have not yet committed to this level of participation)

Well said Mike.....I absolutely believe RNC and DNC are in collaboration to defeat Trump....and yes he, in my opinion, is in mortal danger as he has the "mother bear" cornered and you know the fight a mother bear puts up.........

My thought is to prepare to go to Cleveland as the convention begins........one or two million Trump supporters will send a message that cannot be ignored because it will be representative of patriots across the nation.  The wrong move by the republican elite against Trump would likely spring into a nation revolt.

The repulican elite/establishment is as vicious as the mother bear, they will stop only when the force is totally overwhelming........

Soros Board Member Chairs Firm Running Online Voting for Tuesday’s Utah Caucuses

Smartmatic Group, an electronic voting firm whose worldwide headquarters is located in the United Kingdom, will be running the online balloting process in the Utah Republican Open Caucuses on Tuesday.

The chairman of Smartmatic’s board, Lord Mark Malloch-Brown, currently serves on the board of George Soros’s Open Society Foundation and has close ties to the billionaire.

The Wall Street Journal dubbed the Republican party’s online adventure on Tuesday as “one of the biggest online votes conducted so far in the U.S.” and the “largest experiment with online presidential voting since 2004, when Michigan allowed Democrats to vote in a party caucus via the Internet.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/20/soros-board-memb...

Rooster, this is really dangerous, which makes me wonder why the gop would allow this?  There can be only two possible answers IMHO. One, the gop is doing it in good faith but they are in reality ignorant pawns and Two, they are proving they are complicit with the traitors in the dnc to destroy America. Personally, I would bet it is the latter.

The powers that be, on both sides of the isle, want to make sure that Donald Trump is not chosen to run for the Presidency. If this were to happen, as they are most aware, he would likely dethrone the drama queen, Politics as normal Hellery, and become our President. Neither party wants to see this happen, as if Trump managed to take the seat of power over this Country, it would be a dire threat to the establishment, and the Political maneuvering of money which is dominant within the confines of the Political elite. They do not want to loose the power grab, money exchanging, back slapping, good ol boy, power they have come to rely on, to feed their off shore accounts, and make them wealthy. NObama went into the Whitehouse, with pocket change of his own money, but is now worth millions. How is this possible on a Presidents modest salary?. It happens behind closed doors, and over scrambled phone, and computer communications. Deals are made, Companies are favored, favors are called, and obtained, and contracts are bargained for, and this does not even figure in the bribes. All of these things are what makes a man/woman with little to nothing, sitting in the elite chair, wealthy.
If a person were to take over that chair, who does not need the kickbacks, rewards of services rendered, or any of those things which make paupers millionaires, it would break the chain. It would effectively put a end to the cornucopia which gives those with the reins in their hands, the keys to the kingdom. Donald Trump is a true American, and for America, If he should be elected, I believe that he could do for America, exactly what he has done to make himself successful. Rely on his strategies, vast expertise in finance, contacts, and advisors to begin the slow process of bringing America back to the greatness it once had.

I believe, no matter who wins, though, that God has a plan, as has been laid out in Prophecies for thousands of years. He is in control, especially now, as I believe we approach the end times as told to us in his word. All one has to do, to realize this is look to the heavens, and what is going on there which has not for recorded history. Look to the earth, Sink holes, Stronger and more frequent earthquakes, changes in the weather, fish and birds dying for no reason, Hurricanes, and tornadoes more intense in numbers, and devastation than ever recorded, and the push to get Christianity out of America. Read and study your Bible, and you will see for yourselves what has been foretold to us, a nearly exact match to what is happening in our times. I will pray for God’s guidance in my vote, and trust he will guide me to do what is his will. As a true Born again Christian, I know he is in control, and my faith in his will is absolute.
I do not, as do the foolish, and deceived, wait for a Messiah to come and fix the World. Jesus Christ came 2000 years ago, died for our sins, arose from the dead, and awaits the Fathers time for his return, in the clouds with a shout, great glory, and the sound of Trumpets, as told will be his second coming. Time runs short, be sure that you are ready, and when you see him in the clouds, know that you will soon be taken from this place, into Eternity with him. Otherwise, you will morn at his coming, because you will know it is too late, and your fate will be Eternity in hell. Be saved, and Born again, while you yet can. The door will slam shut, when he returns, and your choices and decisions concerning him will either condemn, or redeem you, and will mark your Eternity.

I WANT TO KNOW " WHERE ARE THE GENERALS ? "????? WHY AREN'T THEY UP THERE STANDING BEHIND
TRUMP ?????? WHY ? THEY SHOULD BE UP THERE ,,, TELLING AMERICAN people how our country is being lost.
our soldiers are being put on front lines... with out back up ! our home land security are told to bend over for all immigrants , flooding our borders. " LET THEM COME " IS OBAMA'S ;MOTTO. NOT VETTING.. THIS IS AS HARMFUL TO AMERICA AS THEM COMING OVER HERE FROM SYRIA AND IRAN. ? SO I ASK AND PLEAD WITH YOU ALL , WHERE ARE OUR GENERALS ? GET UP THERE ON THE PODIUM TELL AMERICA !
SO FAR YOU ARE SILENT. WHY ?

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service