Elites fear Trump much more than 'Wicked Witch of the Left' by Larry Klayman

ELECTION 2016

GOP establishment wants Hillary as president!

Exclusive: Larry Klayman says elites fear Trump much more than 'Wicked Witch of the Left'

Published: 2 days ago

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/gop-establishment-wants-hillary-as-presi...

Views: 489

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ovomit has dismissed any officer who refused to say they would give orders to their troops to kill Americans if Ovomit ordered them to do so. That should answer your question.

The unspoken issue is where are the retired military? Well many of them feel as we do and are willing to do whatever is necessary and lawful. Like us, they are looking for a leader who they can follow, plus they are looking to civilians to stand up and say ENOUGH so they will know we will stand with them and not let them take the brunt of the government's anger alone. Until they have both, I understand why they are silent as that is the wise thing for them to do until the two conditions above are met.

I believe Mr. Trump should have non-stop TV spots (ads) detailing what the republican party is doing to him and the complicity of media outlets. And I think you, Larry Klayman, should have 2-1/2 minute spots where you can give legitimacy to the destructive, illegal and immoral attacks against Mr. Trump. Those spots should be fast and furious and without let-up. My take is that the establishment wants either Hillary or JEB Bush. This a "make or break" situation for America and no stone should be left unturned to expose what is happening.  I believe the nation would rally to Mr. Trump.  The Trilateral effort should be exposed and the type of government which would rule the new regional unity of the USA, Mexico and Canada.

I agree Lynn, We must vote out every Democrap, Leftie, and RINO running for office, or re-election in the upcoming elections. The more we can get into office, that are for us, the less there will be against us. Maybe if they are given sufficient numbers, even though they now have the numbers in both House and Senate, they will get the stones necessary to fight against the establishment. God forbid, we end up with a Left as President. We must see that this does not happen, and the only way we can possibly do that, is to do what we have failed miserably to do in the last few elections. We Conservatives need to actually get off our couches, our of our recliners, stop expecting the rest to make it happen, and VOTE.
The Liberals have made a astounding showing at the polls over the last several years, while Conservatives have a very poor showing at the voting booths. We MUST change this, if we are going to survive as a party, and EVERY Conservative vote registered, must vote. If not, all is lost and we can only blame ourselves, the slackers, for our defeat.
It takes little time to vote, and any who sit at home and say the rest will do it, do a terrible disservice to all Conservatives, and aid the cause of the liberals. EVERY CONSERVATIVE VOTE MUST BE CAST, No Exceptions, if we are to survive this election. Our Country cannot survive another 4 years of Liberal rule, and certainly not 8 more. If you are one of those who sit at home, watch the results, and merely hope we win, Shame on YOU. You will have no right to complain, if we loose, as it is your fault it happened.
If you do not add a main ingredient to the stew, you have no right to complain that it is not full flavored. If you upset the kettle, and it is all thrown to the ground, none of us can enjoy the taste of our efforts. We will all, instead, suffer the loss.

WHAT CAN WE DO ? Millions of us know about the corruption , but millions more.. are just voting for whats popular in the democratic party... ! Can i ask this question.? Have any of you ever seen the towns, colleges , citys... being asked who is the vice president ? They do not know... ! What month does the national election take place .. some thought summer.. some thought april... ! some were asked what Easter was... ? They had to think about that one.., some had not a clue.
Is this the generation we have ahead of us ? What are the teachers , teaching our children ? What are their parents teaching them ??? The whole education system has to change,,, with parents and teachers accountable.!

DONALD HAS TO WIN.! I THINK HE WILL TRY TO DISMANTLE THE " LITTLE BOYS AND GIRLS CLUBS " IN THE SYSTEM.
AND THATS THE REAL FEAR. HE MUST ADDRESS BLACK LIVES MATTER ALSO... ! THEY ARE GETTING TO BE A POWERFUL SUBJECT TO ADDRESS.. HERE IS PRAYERS FOR THE DONALD , TO LITERALLY SAVE THE COUNTRY.

YES , WHERE ARE OUR COLONELS AND GENERALS ? WHY CAN'T THE RETIRED ONES STAND ON THE PODIUM WITH DONALD.. GIVE A HAND TO HIM.. , GET MIA LOVE , UP THERE. ALLEN WEST... CLINT EASTWOOD.... CHUCK NORRIS. ESPECIALLY WHEN HE GOES TO RALLY IN CALIF. CAN SOMEONE TELL HIM THIS.?????????

WE HAVE GOT TO STAND STRONG PEOPLE.. THIS IS AN ELECTION LIKE NO OTHER.
SORRY FOR USING CAPS.. I AM JUST SO ANGRY OVER OUR BLESSED COUNTRY. !

Soros operators prep for DC Mayhem

The leaders of Democracy Spring, a coalition of far-left groups plotting a mass civil disobedience movement to begin next month, told Breitbart News they have already confirmed 2,912 protesters who pledged specifically to risk arrest.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/24/thousands-pledge...

Old Rooster: we should all be joining up so we will know what the planes are locally

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service