Bare Naked Islam

ILLINOIS School district is slowly becoming sharia-compliant

rns_school_011.jpg?width=250

Like a slowly-spreading virus, Islam is worming its way into American education where it can do the most damage to young minds. One Skokie, Illinois school district banned Halloween so as not to offend Muslims. Now, another district is scrapping Veterans Day, and replacing it with the Muslim holiday of Eid ul Adha.

FOX- Chicago Students in Skokie-Morton Grove School District 69 will not celebrate Halloween this year. The school district has posted a message on its website saying Halloween will not be celebrated this year because of what it calls cultural, religious and economic reasons.

Unknown-1-150x150.jpeg?width=150School officials said a growing number of students have either stayed home or been offered alternate activities because they feel uncomfortable with the celebration. Parents are being told not to send children to school with candy or dressed in Halloween outfits.

Unknown-2-150x150.jpeg?width=150Mediaite Even worse, Skokie School District 68 has added Eid ul Adha as a day off, dropping Veterans Day as a holiday … so they can celebrate an Islamic holiday. Students are going to get the day off but the teachers are not, as they’re only allowed a certain number of days off.  (I’m surprised they didn’t replace Columbus Day with an Islamic holiday, considering  Muslims are trying to convince us that  it was they, in fact, who discovered America)

MORE HERE:

have-your-schools-been-indoctrinated-with-whitewashed-islamic-propaganda-yet

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I haven't heard of anything like this in Idaho..I can only imagine what this Country will be like after

four more years.. I will fight this tooth and nail.

• Skokie is a Jewish dominated suburb of Chicago.  What is going on there?

Ron

• Is there any parents in that school district who would fight this?  Call in the news media and scream?  When will this madness stop and what will it take????

• WHAT A CRYING SHAME THAT THESE FOOLS THINK THAT PATRONIZING THESE DEMON BEKNIGHTED ISLAMIC OBSERVENCES WILL APPEASE ISLAM. I WILL HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT GODLESS MOVEMENT!

• They've replaced VETERAN'S DAY!  VETERAN'S DAY! 

• Parents, NOT ALL, but SEVERAL, are not parenting any longer. Daddy Govt. has stepped in so I'm willing to bet there is a majority of parents who just don't pay attention, or for that matter, know what islam is about. You would be surprised at how many people don't even know who Hitler was. These people are in their early 30s and younger. Everytime I see someone like that I ask them if they know who he was or anything about WWII. Blank stare. So I say, you better be doing some research on the history of YOUR country, freedom is not free, and then I get the eye rolling. I don't care. I just keep talking. I tell them it's YOUR future. Do some Learnin'. Parents need to RESCUE their kids from this satan's trap.

• The parents will need to teach them, if they know our history. God knows the school system won't.

• Our veterans are turning over in their graves. That's what happens when the government takes over the school system. Is the school board so gutless they forget what makes this country great. Oops sorry I forgot were dealing with Chicago mentality.  

•   At a school down the street from me they have on a sign outside" Appreciation Day to Saudi Arabia delegates  I walk by there on my walk and tripped on the sidewalk reading it.  Yes oh yes,  look what the public schools are doing.....

• Does the words "Home Schooling" mean any thing to people? 

This reply was deleted.