Event coordination

Having been a proud participant of the Vet March on DC to open the ridiculous fences installed by the Obama administration around the WII Memorial, I can say the greatest threat to your organization is from losing credibilty to any unsavory signs, flags, or material that the main stream media can use to diminish this group as "racist."  It is going to be of the utmost importance that you are self-policing.  Without going into a lot of details, there was one person who had something at the event that I attended.  Of course, 99.9% of the true American freedom and liberty loving patriots that attended had absolutely nothing in common with this person's standing at the event.  So what transpired, CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, and ABC all trained their cameras and reporting on this one individual.  I personally spoke to this individual and requested that he remove what he had brought to the event and he did not.  In retrospect, I wish I had offered him $100 out of my pocket for his material which I would gladly have done and if that was not sufficient been more forceful in my consternation with his presentation.  I did not and I regret that because it diminished the event.   So my recommendation is that everyone be on alert, that everyone be on their best behavior, that everyone have something well prepared to say to the media if asked that is thoughtful, pointed, clear concise, and relevant.  Each of you represents the cause of Freedom and Liberty.  God Bless you and God Bless America.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Very well put Allen, Thanks for the input. You are right, everyone of us will be representing the American people, whether all of them want us to, or not, they need us too.

• That is so true Larry. I do not think that people should talk to media, but instead point them to their state leader? Just worried about people (myself included) saying something that is taken wrong and can hurt our cause. What do you think??

• We would do well to memorize this and to repeat it if questioned by the media. It is the legal definition of treason and is the  law! :Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States. -18 USC § 2381 – Treason

• Thank you for the response.  Might you add some commentary for clarification?  I believe you are insinuating that the media will try to label us "traitors." and by any definition of the law, this is an inaccurate depiction.  On the contrary, those that would violate the Constitution could be considered treasonous for it is the Supreme Law of the land:

Article 6 Clause 2

"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the constitution or laws of any state to the contrary notwithstanding."

I recommend everyone carry a Constitution that you can pick up at a local book or hobby store.

This reply was deleted.