Constitutional Emergency

Expert Testifies to Congress that Obama’s ‘Ignoring Laws’ Could Lead to Overthrow of Government

The "R" word potential by "we the people" has been spoken in public congressional testimony as a real possibility based on Obama's lawlessness...the witness is saying, "if congress can't rein Obama, the American public may well take the action".

I think this is the first public pronouncement in open testimony before Congress of potential over-throw of the US government by public revolution............at least that I have heard.

During a congressional committee hearing about the constitutional limits imposed on the presidency and the implications of President Barack Obama’s disregard for implementing the Affordable Care Act as written, one expert testified that the consequences of the president’s behavior were potentially grave. He said that the precedent set by Obama could eventually lead to an armed revolt against the federal government.

On Tuesday, Michael Cannon, Cato Institute’s Director of Health Policy Studies, testified before a congressional committee about the dangers of the president’s legal behavior.

“There is one last thing to which the people can resort if the government does not respect the restrains that the constitution places on the government,” Cannon said. “Abraham Lincoln talked about our right to alter our government or our revolutionary right to overthrow it.”

RELATED: Jonathan Alter Links Egyptian Military’s Overthrow Of Muslim Brotherhood To Promise Of Obama

“That is certainly something that no one wants to contemplate,” he continued. “If the people come to believe that the government is no longer constrained by the laws then they will conclude that neither are they.”

“That is a very dangerous sort of thing for the president to do, to wantonly ignore the laws,” Cannon concluded, “to try to impose obligation upon people that the legislature did not approve.”

Views: 892

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm with you on that Harry.

When can we start ...???  lol

Attachments:

Isn't it amazing, someone comes in and tells them what could happen, and these clowns he is talking to don't have a damn clue.  They took an oath of office that they themselves have not upheld, and yet have the guts to pin everything on Obama.

They knew Obama was violating the constitution and not one of them took it upon himself to put a halt to it.  They also knew thatn the oath of office that Obama took does not cover the POTUS violation of knowingly violating the rules of election and qualification.  Ignorance is no excuse, due to his exposure to the law while in college.  He knowingly accepted mthe nomination, knowing that he did not meet the standards set to hold the office of President of The United States of America.

You are correct Top..

We just dont know how many in DC are riding on his communist Train .Now being P.C.some call it Progressive, but being a  real Duck ,its known as communism

Same here, with the testimony generation.  Trey Gowdy was listening intently...needs to be at least contacted and advised that a good majority of the American people believe this testimony and want something done...

Teflon O-boohoo and O Residodoo hails to himself that no matter what we throw at him will never stick, with the constant abuse of spending monies which are not his to bribe the branches of government, make this fraud usurper America,s most wanted criminal, and he has accepted by his own doing that he is above the law and he will continue to write his own laws being that know one has big ones to stop him.Maybe we can go to the Injustice Department, run by his best friend and spell out the 27 laws he has broken to have Eric holder arrest him; O wait he to is a criminal that know one dare bring him up on charges for running weapons to his friends on the other side of the border. Oh i,m sorry why have a border, the fraud usurper has given the country of Mexico amnesty..If the Supreme court of the land has also been bought and paid for,why bother pursuing the most wanted criminal of what once was the greatest country in the world.

Quietly behind closed doors i hear words like coup and revolution, but our constitutional right to bear arms is being abolished by a relentless wanna be dictator who has waged his own coup on the American people and know one new that it happened, 200 Generals have been purged and i don,t remember any congressional directive that jointly agreed to let it happen, and last but not least those involved in the coup, have over run our White House, with members of the muslime brotherhood,communist and Islamic jihadist, but i don,t recall reading or hearing on the news, the lawful procedure for appointments to fill 80% of our judicial system, or do we still have such a system of laws and do process. WOW!.

Why has the US Congress ignored Obama's violations?

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service