Constitutional Emergency

It's time to stand up to these federal interference judges. They have no constitutional authority to interfere in issues between states gov. and fed. gov. If the fed. gov. has an issue with any state, the only court that is constitutionally set up to mediate is the Supreme Court. All other fed. courts are nothing more than illegitimate thugs legislating from the bench.

Twana Blevins

The Examiner

Penned by Anthony Martin

In a stunning development that could potentially send the nation into a Constitutional crisis, an astute attorney who is well-versed in Constitutional law states that the ruling against the state of Arizona by Judge Susan Bolton concerning its new immigration law is illegal.

(Daniel Bayer/CBS News via Getty Images). The inept U.S. Attorney-General Eric Holder.

The attorney in question submitted her assertion in a special article in the Canada Free Press.  Her argument states in part,

"Does anyone read the U.S. Constitution these days? American lawyers don’t read it. Federal Judge Susan R. Bolton apparently has never read it. Same goes for our illustrious Attorney General Eric Holder. But this lawyer has read it and she is going to show you something in Our Constitution which is as plain as the nose on your face.

"Article III, Sec. 2, clause 2 says:

"In all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, and those in which a State shall be Party, the supreme Court shall have original Jurisdiction. In all the other Cases before mentioned, the supreme Court shall have appellate Jurisdiction."

In other words, the Judge in the Arizona case has absolutely no Constitutional jurisdiction over the matter upon which she ruled.  As the Constitution makes abundantly clear, only the U.S. Supreme Court can issue rulings that involve a state.

This means that neither Judge Bolton nor the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco, to which the case is being appealed, have any legal standing whatsoever to rule on the issue.

Thus, U.S. Attorney-General Eric Holder filed the federal government's lawsuit against the state of Arizona in a court that has no authority to hear the case.

The attorney whose heads-up thinking concerning the Constitution provides the legal remedy for dealing with this blatant disregard for Constitutional law in the article at Canada Free Press, which can be accessed at the link above.

In a related development, another explosive discovery was made by those who actually take the Constitution seriously.  The Constitution specifically allows an individual state to wage war against a neighboring country in the event of an invasion, should there be a dangerous delay or inaction on the part of the federal government.  This information was cited by United Patriots of America

From Article I, Section 10 of the U.S. Constitution, we find these words:  "No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay." 

No one who is actually familiar with the crisis at the southern border can deny that Arizona is endangered by the relentless assault of lawless Mexican invaders who ignore our laws, inundate our schools and medical facilities with unpaid bills, and even endanger the very lives of citizens with criminal drug cartels that engage in kidnapping, murder, human trafficking, and other mayhem, including aiming missile and grenade launchers directly at U.S. border cities from just across the Mexican border.

This is every bit as much of an invasion as the nation of Iran sending in a fleet of warships to the Port of Charleston.

The Constitution that forms the basis of the rule of law in this country says that Arizona has legal right to protect itself in the case of inaction or delay on the part of the federal government, including waging war in its self-defense.

This, when coupled with the clear Constitutional mandate that only the Supreme Court hear cases involving the states, should be ample legal basis for attorneys representing Arizona to go after the federal government with a vengeance. 

Governor Jan Brewer and the stalwart members of the Arizona legislature have ample legal reason to stand firm against the illegal bullying of an arrogant, lawless federal government.

Be sure to catch my blog at The Liberty Sphere.

By Anthony Martin

Conservative Examiner

As an original foot-soldier in 'the Reagan Revolution' that led to the election of Ronald Reagan, Anthony G. Martin is no stranger to politics,...

Tags: attorney, bench, constitution, federal, judges, judicial, legisating, system

Views: 810

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just like "we the people" being fragmented, not organized in  a strong viable effort, conservative and constitutional focused Governor's are not even close to the same page.  I've wondered why Governor Brewer has not been able to put together like-minded Governors and stand publicly as a unified force against illegal attacks on the Constitution by the illegal Administration?  Can't or has Governor Brewer appeal to her fellow governors, both R and D to stand against the US Constitution attacks? Can't or has she tried to get all the governors in one place and announce to the world their objections to unconstitutional attacks and draw a line in the sand that will communicate a clear and present danger to the Republic?

We're not talking about 300 million people here.......it's 50 Governors that are requred to put all aside and support the US Constitution...it's their oath to uphold.

Another constitutional move would be to remove the unconstitutional usurper that is defecating all over the constitution at every turn. This govermnent is inviolation of the oaths they took. They are corrupt and lawless and needs to be overthrown.

I guess this article sums it up in a nutshell.  I know a lot of people who are ready to go to the southwest to help out if asked.  Oooooo....Raaaa...!  Semper Fi..!

Our Courts were  established by Congress under authority of the US  Constitution Article III --As intended the Judiciary was to be the "weakest branch"  Alexander Hamilton citing Montesquieu-- however the Judicial House has been divided against itself and our system of Laws applied equally to all subverted by a divided  Judiciary . One part,a small remnant now, yet believes in the Constitution -the other part  believes in political power afforded by a "living Constitution" I have attempted to sit on a three legged stool that had one leg broken. --It is easier to just squat.Problem is too often we have a power mad Congress  and a corrupted Executive  ( both supposed to support the Constitution -that too often do NOT. What is a person to do? I suggest we refuse to support--or elect men on basis of if they can look pretty next to Obama or any other. But choose wisely " just men who will rule in fear of God" and honor our written Constitution.

Keep writing and e-mailing her office I talk with state reps things are moving but no this judge needs to be vanquished

This is really good information, but what help does it afford us when the judiciary simply ignores its significance? 

Before leaving KS to move to TN, a friend and I thought about doing just that.  We are both retired, and nothing holding us back , EXCEPT what research on it that we were able to do at that time, seemed to say, people willing to do that would not be welcome by most.  Yes the ranchers, the people who actually live close to the border, but there are those that say to do this you have to be already a regulated militia and gain approval from whomever -- but the land owners approval doesn't count!  

I lost a Hispanic friend of 43 years.  He was born and raised in Los Angels  CA, but after his wife's death, he moved to AZ. He has an illegal live-in girlfriend from Honduras, who came to AZ via Mexico over 10 yrs ago and has NEVER gone back.  She works, and lives a good life. BUT SHE'S ILLEGALLY HERE!!!

Because of my feelings about this he was afraid I would report her to INS so he moved, changed his phone number and I lost a friend!! He's one of MANY in AZ that see nothing wrong with illegals coming here, except if they get caught breaking ANOTHER law (to me just being here illegally is breaking our law) that they should be allowed to stay if they make it across the border w/o getting caught!  

I don't know the answer, but I know we have many people who are willing to help -- but we have so much C__P to go through to get anything done!! We're the ones who risk arrest for helping NOT THE ILLEGALS FOR BEING HERE!!

I was before gas went up making a monthly trip down there and erasing the last two in the line coming over the border as they NEVER looked back to see it the one behind was still there . . haha I think I started the drug dealer wars along the route since a lot of stuff never made it through to the other end  .. 

I sent it to my state congressmen and senators PLUS the GOV Jan Brewer

The Superior Court Judge in Denver had no authority to override the 70% of the People of Oklahoma blocking Sharia Laws being introduced in to Ok Laws. Sharia Laws have no place in America's Constitution or in the Laws of America. If this isn't stopped now, we are going to see Holy Hell on our streets as they have seen in many Cities all over the World.

The Judge in Denver was appointed by Obama.He noted in his opinion that our secular Courts do not recognize honor killings and other things allowed by Shariah Law. He is exactly the kind of useful idiot the bloody Muslims hope to find on our Courts.Until they are strong enough to "Slay" everybody that does not convert to Islam.

You are so right!!! This is outrageous, yet we still have the GUN RUNNING Holder suing states, telling them they can do NOTHING when it's NOT TRUE!! The states can say TO HECK WITH HOLDER and protect their borders!!! The States and The People must MAKE A STAND FOR RIGHT!!!

RSS

About

Harry Riley created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

© 2014   Created by Harry Riley.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service