Constitutional Emergency

It's time to stand up to these federal interference judges. They have no constitutional authority to interfere in issues between states gov. and fed. gov. If the fed. gov. has an issue with any state, the only court that is constitutionally set up to mediate is the Supreme Court. All other fed. courts are nothing more than illegitimate thugs legislating from the bench.

Twana Blevins

The Examiner

Penned by Anthony Martin

In a stunning development that could potentially send the nation into a Constitutional crisis, an astute attorney who is well-versed in Constitutional law states that the ruling against the state of Arizona by Judge Susan Bolton concerning its new immigration law is illegal.

(Daniel Bayer/CBS News via Getty Images). The inept U.S. Attorney-General Eric Holder.

The attorney in question submitted her assertion in a special article in the Canada Free Press.  Her argument states in part,

"Does anyone read the U.S. Constitution these days? American lawyers don’t read it. Federal Judge Susan R. Bolton apparently has never read it. Same goes for our illustrious Attorney General Eric Holder. But this lawyer has read it and she is going to show you something in Our Constitution which is as plain as the nose on your face.

"Article III, Sec. 2, clause 2 says:

"In all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, and those in which a State shall be Party, the supreme Court shall have original Jurisdiction. In all the other Cases before mentioned, the supreme Court shall have appellate Jurisdiction."

In other words, the Judge in the Arizona case has absolutely no Constitutional jurisdiction over the matter upon which she ruled.  As the Constitution makes abundantly clear, only the U.S. Supreme Court can issue rulings that involve a state.

This means that neither Judge Bolton nor the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco, to which the case is being appealed, have any legal standing whatsoever to rule on the issue.

Thus, U.S. Attorney-General Eric Holder filed the federal government's lawsuit against the state of Arizona in a court that has no authority to hear the case.

The attorney whose heads-up thinking concerning the Constitution provides the legal remedy for dealing with this blatant disregard for Constitutional law in the article at Canada Free Press, which can be accessed at the link above.

In a related development, another explosive discovery was made by those who actually take the Constitution seriously.  The Constitution specifically allows an individual state to wage war against a neighboring country in the event of an invasion, should there be a dangerous delay or inaction on the part of the federal government.  This information was cited by United Patriots of America

From Article I, Section 10 of the U.S. Constitution, we find these words:  "No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay." 

No one who is actually familiar with the crisis at the southern border can deny that Arizona is endangered by the relentless assault of lawless Mexican invaders who ignore our laws, inundate our schools and medical facilities with unpaid bills, and even endanger the very lives of citizens with criminal drug cartels that engage in kidnapping, murder, human trafficking, and other mayhem, including aiming missile and grenade launchers directly at U.S. border cities from just across the Mexican border.

This is every bit as much of an invasion as the nation of Iran sending in a fleet of warships to the Port of Charleston.

The Constitution that forms the basis of the rule of law in this country says that Arizona has legal right to protect itself in the case of inaction or delay on the part of the federal government, including waging war in its self-defense.

This, when coupled with the clear Constitutional mandate that only the Supreme Court hear cases involving the states, should be ample legal basis for attorneys representing Arizona to go after the federal government with a vengeance. 

Governor Jan Brewer and the stalwart members of the Arizona legislature have ample legal reason to stand firm against the illegal bullying of an arrogant, lawless federal government.

Be sure to catch my blog at The Liberty Sphere.

By Anthony Martin

Conservative Examiner

As an original foot-soldier in 'the Reagan Revolution' that led to the election of Ronald Reagan, Anthony G. Martin is no stranger to politics,...

Views: 851

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They also pass things like the NDAA,and nobody mentions the fact that they cannot alter any portion of the Constitution or the Bill of Rights without a Constitutional Convention.  This requires Passage by a Super Majority in both Houses of Congress. and Ratification by 75% of the States.  This makes most gun control measures passed by the Federal Govt void, they are unconstitutional. Same with The NDAA, and also many portions of the Patriot Act

So as a question can we send a petition to the Supreme Court over the continued violations to the Constitution and get one of these Judges to act? And what about the Judge who ruled in Georgia What is going on with that SUPENA for usurper to appear and show proof of qualification?

If we could find a group of people who TRULY KNOW THE CONSTITUTION,, AND BELIEVE IN IT --- PLUS KNOW THE LEGAL SYSTEM --- THE HAS TO BE SOME LAWYERS OUT THERE SOME WHERE THAT BELIEVE AS WE DO --- that they could guide us in what we can do of what we want to do and are willing to write up the legal papers, that would be needed to get ourselves heard!!! I'm no lawyer, but IN MY HEART I FEEL THERE HAS TO BE A RECOURSE  FOR US FOR ALL THE ILLEGAL THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN AND ARE DOING, AND YET TO TO DO THAT WE DON'T KNOW ABOUT!! 

@Shane court date in GA is the 26th of Jan and OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!!! BHO isn't going to appear, but I'd like to know what the Judge intends to do when they ignore his supena.  Maybe Obama will use NDAA to arrest and hold the Judge w/o due process instead. 

Juanita--maybe I'm just too jaded--and need to stand down--but it's going tro be a long haul-- We were distracted--or

disinterested--or ? --whatever the excuse  this happened. And when you're up to your important parts in alligators does it matter whose bright idea it was to drain the swamp? Until we can vote out the majority of  Congress and replace them with people who understand the Constitution and feel as we do....That will take at least 8 to twelve years minum. Those we send as freshmen we will have to keep on short leash  because foggy bottom seems always to have a corrupting influence. We also need to stay active in those groups that select and vet the candidates. .Most Americans don't have the ambition or the staying power to do this --but I do feel your pain.

"Until we can vote out the majority of  Congress and replace them with people who understand the Constitution and feel as we do..."

Robert, that was attempted for years before States Rights and the nullification of Amendments IX and X, and for over a century and a half since.

If you see a viable route to freedom, please show us the way.  The only real freedom I know about is freedom in Jesus Christ, which is very different from being free from slavery to tyrants.

Reeducate is the KEY Twana, they haven't thought the constitution or bill of rights in the lower grades for decades. I do believe it is by design.

This article assumes that the United States government - executive, legislative, or judicial - complies with the Constitution. But nearly everyone who is not still in school understands that this nation of laws submits to only one law - the law of the jungle, might makes right.

I sent this to several Senators of my State of Arizona

Make sure this Anti-American Anti-Arizona fruit cake Senator Steve Gallardo and his repeal SB1070 stuff does not get out of committee ! !  As It is about to be turned loose and able to be fully implemented ! !  As the judge they ( the Open Border Group ) went running to, ( Judge Susan Bolton ) to get a hold put on part of it was not LEGALLY able to do that according to the Constitution Article III Section 2 Clause 2 . . . She should have said "NO I do not have the powers to do what you want, it requires the Supreme Court to make this decision !" 

http://press-pubs.uchicago.edu/founders/tocs/a3_2_2.html

Attorney General Eric Holder’s lawsuit was filed against the State of Arizona.  Since Arizona is a State, our Constitution clearly asserts that only our Supreme Court has jurisdiction over this case.  The Constitution of the United States clearly asserts this simple fact,

“In all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, and those in which a State shall be Party, the Supreme Court shall have original Jurisdiction.   In all the other Cases before mentioned, the supreme Court shall have appellate Jurisdiction, both as to Law and Fact, with such Exceptions, and under such Regulations as the Congress shall make.
”Article III, Section 2, Clause 2" And Congress has made NO EXCEPTIONS ! !

REMEMBER OUR FRIENDS OF PFA :

WE HAVE WARNED MANY TIMES, IT IS TIME FOR US AND AMERICAN CITIZENS TO FORMS NEW MILITARY ARMED SOLDIERS NOW NOT TOMORROW ! .
WE NOTICED THINGS ARE GETTING WORSE AND WORSE ALONG NORTHERN AND SOUTHERN BORDERS EVEN BOTH COASTS EAST AND WEST NOW NOT TOMORROW !
MOST PEOPLE SEEMS NOT TO WORRY THAT WILL NOT HAPPENS IN USA RIGHT NOW ! . WHY BECAUSE NOTHING IN TV NEWS OR RADIO NEWS EVEN IN NEWSPAPERS AND MAGAZINES !!! .
GEORGE SOROS AND OBAMA COMMIES ALREADY CONTROLLED AND BRIBED !

After reading many of these posts discussing the concept of "what do we do now???," and if you want your 2nd Amendment or even 1st Amendment rights, then one must vote for either this candidate or that candidate, but certainly not BO. Now, just to be clear, I won't vote for a Communist either, but does ANYONE here understand what truly protects your rights under the Constitution?

Our founding fathers were wise enough to understand that if one man, or one political position or office, or statute law, or branch of government, etc was to be responsible to protect those rights, that they would ALWAYS be in danger of any of those entities deciding to take them away, for whatever reason.

The reason that the Constituion starts with "WE THE PEOPLE" in all caps, is that the responsibility for protecting our rights stops and starts with the citizens of this country! We are responsible to see that ALL of the provisions of the Constitution are adhered to by every political figure, whether at the state, or the federal level. I am referring to every provision of that document. If you don't understand it thoroughly, then pick it up and read it. Study it, and learn just what was meant when they wrote it! It is not hard to understand.

Politicians, lawyers and scholars will tell you that you need massive degrees and higher education (a Constitutional Scholar) to understand what they wrote, but I say that they lie! The US Constitution was grade written during a time in this country when the majority of the population could not read above a 3rd grade level, and many were only able to write their name on a document, if that! So, how did they understand what was written? The language was written  simply enough that when it was read aloud, EVERYONE of a competent intelligence was able to understand it!

My point is just this! Quit wringing your hands and saying that we must win an election to protect our rights. Our rights supercede ANY election! Our Constitution is protected by you and me, and when ANYONE does anything that the people of this country determine violates the provisions of that document, it is our responsibility, naye our obligation, to remove that person, BY WHATEVER MEANS ARE NECESSARY, and that includes force of arms! Why do you think that the Constitution says that EVERY citizens is part of the militia up to age 45? That causes every man to be a part of the solution, and not dependent on others to solve the problem for him! We all, and that means each of us, is to take personal responsibility to ensure that the provisions of the document are adhered to, BY ALL. And when any politico, or other person violates those provisons, we are to take action. But, not as a mob. This is the point of having a militia to be subject to a Constitutional Civil Authority, and when one is absent, then the citizens are responsible to create said authority, and then take what ever action is necessary to restore the "Rule of Law" within the area affected! These civil authorities have been traditionally called Commmittees of Safety, and every state, every county, and every community needs to form one; and in this fashion, WE THE PEOPLE, are then able to effect the proper restraint on the community that acts as the ultimate check and balance against tyranny!

So, get up, get out, and get off your duffs, and take individual personal responsibility to enforce the provisions of the Constitution. Believe me, there will be those who will attack you for doing so. Understand this! I mean, they will be willing to use force on you in order to continue their tyranny against the citizenry, and if you are not willing to stop them, then you have gotten just what you deserve. We are now at a time in our history as a people where we will each of us either stand up and be counted, or we will have thrown away the blood sacrifices made by all men of freedom past; and be entered into the dustbins of history. Just another failed experiment in individual liberty. And, all because "WE THE PEOPLE" were too concerned with our creature comforts to take the chance of losing them for freedom's sake. If that be the case, then Ben Franklin was right when he said; "....a Republic, ma'am if you can keep it!"

But, I believe that in each of us beats the heart of a Patriot, if only we can find the means to release it! It will involve sacrifice on a massive scale, because we have been asleep for so long. But each man must determine for himself the path he must take. Just remember that the path you take involves not only this generation, but those who aris ye still to come, and that is the weight of history which each of us must now bear. You now can decide. You can choose to die on your feet with your boots on, or you can choose to live on your knees! You can choose to grasp LIBERTY and take back what belongs to you, or you can choose to let it slip from between your fingers, and live it subjugation to tyranny! It is your call!

It is your right to choose. After all, you are a citizen of the United States, the once greatest bastion of freedom the world has ever known!

In the Spirit of AMERICAN Liberty,
AZRanger
Molon Labe

I agree with you 100%!!! I'm a female -- way over age 45 -- try 64 this coming April, but though I've had no military training, I do know how to use a gun!!  I know what it's like to shoot a person in defense of myself and my home!! Been many years ago, but when someone leaves you no other choice, you do what you must. 

I don't know many people where I live now. Only family that are busy working and trying to survive paycheck to paycheck. They say, since I'm retired, I have too much time on my hands and spend too much time looking around on the net for things one NEVER sees on regular news!!!

Maybe they're right, but I don't think so.  They also believe the end of the world will come this Dec. so need to worry about defending the CONSTITUTION OF THESE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!  My Daddy died in 1987 from shrapnel he carried from WWII, finally moving from close to his spine and hitting his heart, as though someone put a gun to his heart and pulled the trigger!!! So in my mind and my heart, my Daddy died still defending this REPUBLIC!!! He shed his blood, being wounded twice fighting for freedom!! I am willing to fight in his place for our freedom now!!!

Just help me find where to go, who to talk to, what to do?

GOD BLESS AMERICA and GOD HELP US ALL!!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service