Constitutional Emergency

Extremist cleric to lead White House protest calling for Muslims to 'rise up and establish Islamic state in America'

UPDATE 2/27/12 I went back to Mail Online to reread this and noted the date of this article published is Feb. 2011.

Twana

Mail Online

Call to arms: Muslim extremist Anjem Choudary will call for Sharia law to be established across the U.S.

Call to arms: Muslim extremist Anjem Choudary will call for Sharia law to be established across the U.S.

A hardline Muslim cleric who sparked anger across the U.S. with his anti-American comments in a television interview this month is to hold a protest outside the White House.

British extremist Anjem Choudary - who once said 'the flag of Islam will fly over the White House' - has announced he will lead a demonstration calling on Muslims to establish the Sharia law across America.

The rally, planned for March 3, is to take place just weeks after his on-screen row with Fox News presenter Sean Hannity.

Mr Choudary, 43, called Americans 'the biggest criminals in the world today.'

The former leader of outlawed group Islam4UK told the Daily Star 'we expect thousands to come out and support us.'

Mr Choudary said the March rally was organised by the Islamic Thinkers society, an extremist group based in New York.

Two other British extremists,  Abu Izzadeen and Sayful Islam, have also been asked to speak at the demonstration.

Izzadeen is the hate preacher who caused fury last year when he called British soldiers 'murderers' the day he was released from jail after a three-and-a-half year sentence for inciting terrorism.

Mr Choudary told the newspaper: 'The event is a rally, a call for the Sharia, a call for the Muslims to rise up and ­establish the Islamic state in America.'

Furious reaction: Cleric Anjem Choudary made headlines when he was interviewed by Fox News presenter Sean Hannity earlier this month

Furious reaction: Cleric Anjem Choudary made headlines when he was interviewed by Fox News presenter Sean Hannity earlier this month

However, whether the three will be able to enter the U.S., especially Izzadeen, remains to be seen. Even a tourist visa requires applicants to answer questions on whether they have been involved in acts of terrorism or plan to commit crimes in the U.S.

'This is a unique event taking place in Washington, outside the White House which, Inshallah, (God willing) will garner huge support.'

He hit U.S. headlines just two weeks ago after his furious exchange with Mr Hannity on Fox News. The presenter became so enraged with his anti-American comments he ended the interview by calling him a 'sick, miserable, evil S.O.B'.

The East London-based cleric's anti-American stance is well-documented. Last year he led protesters in burning the American flag outside the U.S. embassy in London on September 11.

Sayful Islam: Muslim activist
Preacher: Abu Izzadeen

British extremists: Sayful Islam, left, and Abu Izzadeen, right, have also been invited to speak at the White House rally, which will call for Sharia law in the U.S.

And in October, he told an ABC chat show that 'one day the flag of Islam will fly over the White House.'

He told the Daily Star: 'They have seen our activities in the UK and Europe and have decided they want to challenge the vacuum in ­freedom and democracy and the ­people in the front line of the struggle against Islam and Muslims - the ­American ­government and the ­establishment.

'They have invited and ­myself and Sayful Islam from Luton to come over to address the crowd and rally support.'

Scene of protest: British extremist cleric Anjem Choudary plans to mount a pro-Islam demonstration outside the White House next month

Scene of protest: British extremist cleric Anjem Choudary plans to mount a pro-Islam demonstration outside the White House next month

'We are going to address ­corruption in the Senate, corrupt foreign ­policy, the mayhem around the ­Muslim world, the drug and ­alcohol culture, ­promiscuity and the pandemic of crime in America.

'It is only right the call is made in the heart of Western ­civilisation in front of the biggest pharaoh that ­exists today, which is Barack Obama.'

He added: 'I think the American people’s hearts and minds are open to receive Islam as an alternative way of life. We expect thousands to come out and support us.'

Views: 1611

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Harry, where's a trustworthy sniper when you need um? Time to take the gloves off. Class warfare is what they want and we watch it happen every day as America goes down the brown hole with janette palitano selling tickets.. Ass kicking time patriots! Bring sheriff Joe to town and watch the feathers fly..  OWTF! SHTF yet where you are?

One more point to add. If you and everyone you know would take the time to watch these two YouTubes, it becomes very clear what and who's running the show..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H3aCfR8rmrw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe2bpV1QlkE&feature=related

Tough to stand still once you know the truth. Pass on to others. The truth must see the light of day. God Bless fellow Patriots..

& that crap W H 'occupier' had "CHRISTians" arrested for PRAYING on the sidewalk in front of the W  H  !

what a scum bag !

O'O, sounds like "moses" from chrislam will save US from the pharaoh "again"... except slavery will be better this time... from taxation without representation and more bosses than jobs TO bondage with full representation and a lifetime job.

i will personally kick their ass out of OUR Country!

Take that $hit somewhere else! Preferably to some third world country where it fits.

Let them have their protests and see what it gets them. messiah mullah osma bin obama will bow to these pagan murdering cultists who worship a perverted, sadistic, piece of trash but We the People will not. They may think obama and congress represents the citizens but they don't. These ragheaded morons will find out what American exceptionalism is all about when they have to face 80 million American hunters. Anyone who can get out and take as many pictures as possible so those who espouse the violent overthrow of our government can be identified for prosecution and execution later. obama will kiss their butts, We the People will KICK their butts.

We have not started playing Cowboys and Muslims ... yet...  Maybe we should... 

Oh, wait they are a religion of peace! Maybe for sure. Get all of them out of our country. Take it somewhere they like laying on the ground 5 times a day.

Is obummer going to be a guest speaker.

This raises the question of just how far free speech should be allowed?  I know that is a controversial statement. Should people be allowed to preach against the basic constitution (not the document but the structure) of the country?  Should individuals be allowed to call for the over throw of the law or government?  Where do you draw the line?  or do you?  Free speech is essential to a free country - - - but can it be destructive as well.  If every faction in the world can call for the downfall of our Constitutional liberties, then what do we really have?  Does anyone remember the "Man without a Country" (I forget his name) who was banned from ever entering the U. S. again because he denounced it and spent 40 years on a ship because he had no home to go to.  By the tone of these messages most feel they should be kicked out of the country or punished in some way.  At the very least it should be considered hate speech and dealt with accordingly.  What say you?  

Robert,

I believe no one can answer you better than the great men that founded our beloved Nation can.

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

No where do i see anything in the ideas they had they said any speech was to be separated from the ideas which they had. Hate Speech is a term used to silence the Freedom of Speech we were all given.

IN CONGRESS, JULY 4, 1776
The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

They cut the ties with England for a lot less then we have forced upon us today. Would they believe it to be UNPATRIOTIC for a State to remove itself from a Government that has become as Tyrannical in nature as the one the set forth for us all? I would think not. I believe that they would stand up and reassert their GOD GIVEN RIGHTS yet once again.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
  --  Thomas Jefferson

The question should be will we give and sacrifice as they did? We will lay upon the sacred lands of this Nation that which they did?

And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor.

I say, what say you of this? Do you believe as they believed? Do you believe as many of us here believe?

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service